[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>really want to jerk off >rock hard erection >cant because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 1496572519276.jpg (27KB, 415x278px) Image search: [Google]
1496572519276.jpg
27KB, 415x278px
>really want to jerk off
>rock hard erection
>cant because I'm eight days into nofap

Is an orgasm worth nullifying a week of progress?
>>
>>37587327
>KHV with hiv reporting in

No fap is a meme.if you want to fap..fap.not like anyone will do the sex with us
>>
File: Clitless-22.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Clitless-22.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
Nofap is a gay meme. You fell for it though so you should ride it out as punishment for being so stupid. Do not fap, you don't deserve it.
>>
>>37587327
How can someone eat so much that they get that fat?
>>
>>37588027
How'd you get hiv if you've never had sex or kissed?
>>
>>37588111
Nice trips

>be 12yo m me
>wake up
>???
>now have hiv
>be 20yo m ATM question why I still don't have aids and haven't died

I literally have no idea how I got hiv
>>
For me, the main benefit of no fap was that I went from going from jerking off to traps/ssbbw to more normal things. I think if you jack off and think of nothing (or just think about how good it feels) you should be ok
>>
>tfw day 27
I have to make it to 60 days
>>
>>37588196
>be 12 year old you
>get drunk and you don't remember anything
>you turn out to be a chad when you're drunk
>fuck a bunch of Stacy's until you fuck one with hiv
>get hiv
Normans aren't welcome here
>>
>>37587327
My record is 16 days, beat that faggots
>>
File: sad_picture.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sad_picture.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
>>37587327
No but I'd do it anyway.
>>
>>37588100
Same way most things spiral out of control: gradually and exponentially.

The average person would feel sick, get cramps, diarrhea/constipation from eating 5-6mcal of food. But if you ate 500kcal over your normal intake today, then upped it by another 500 over the next month - and so on - you would quickly be headed where she is. Just one extra slice of bread per day is an extra 10lbs in a year.
>>
>>37588346
>tfw skelly and I feel like I eat a ton
That picture has to be fake. How can someone eat so much food that their body size at least quadruples? That's insane! Do they binge eat McDonald's all day every day?
>>
File: IMG_0776.jpg (26KB, 250x248px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0776.jpg
26KB, 250x248px
>>37588378
>How can someone eat so much food that their body size at least quadruples? That's insane!
>>
File: IMG_2568.jpg (83KB, 663x349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2568.jpg
83KB, 663x349px
>>37587327
Quick question: Do wet dreams count as fapping? 73 day streak gone if so
>inb4 underage
>>
>>37588426
Kek, I have wet dreams if I go one night without fapping
t. guy who jerks off 4-5 times a day
>>
>>37588378
If you can't imagine anyone being different from you then you're a fucking brainlet. I already told you: addiction as a coping mechanism or just due to weak willpower, then entropy takes over from there - most addictions escalate at an exponential rate. Sure; most people stop themselves when they hit some weight they think of as being just fucking too much, but then again, most people should be able to stop themselves when they notice their addiction is destroying their lives and bodies. And yet the streets are littered with junkies and winos.
>>
>>37588478
It's just food though, what's so addictive about it? It's not like it's heroin or something, you just need food to survive
>>
>>37587327
how is this even a thing? yank it if you want to, don't if you would rather not
>>
>>37588520
Does food give you joy? No?

You mean eating a fantastic pastry or a pizza made to yoru liking is the same to you as eating porridge all day every day? No?

Well, if it feels good - it can turn into an addiction. There are people addicted to popping their knuckles and various other shit.

If you really don't enjoy eating good food, whatever that may be to you, then you're the ones that has something wrong with you.

Sure, fatties are disgusting and probably lazy/weak people. But it's not like they're some fucking giant mystery.
>>
>>37588254
I was there last month and going for a year but caved at around 26. Started over. 4 days in woo! Getting tough tbhf
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.