[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>explain to mom why I think segregation is a healthy idea

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0629.png (24KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0629.png
24KB, 384x384px
>explain to mom why I think segregation is a healthy idea for society
>next thing I know she's signed me up for counseling
>tfw first appointment on Monday

Never your reveal your power level, lads.
>>
>>37586422
tell this to pol, they will love you
>>
>>37586422
I never understand why people think you are undergoing some emotional turmoil when you're just trying too relay facts about society
>>
>>37586422
Hey it was her choice to give u the autism vaccine
>>
>>37586628
You mean opinions. And stupid opinions at that
>>
>>37586628
i never understand why people go to counseling anyway especially when other cunts sign you up
>>
>>37586668
>segregation
>stupid

Reddit is that way, kiddo.
>>
Fuck off you underage shite
>>
File: 3773.jpg (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
3773.jpg
16KB, 400x400px
>show mom and dad my /pol/ related "fashwave" art
>dad asks if I'm a nazi sympathizer
>mfw I don't even know

I don't know, maybe? No? I don't hate jews or niggers, but I'm somewhat white nationalist. I'm also 100% pro-free speech. I could marry a qt jewish grill, so I guess I'm on this 50/50 depending what life throws at me.
>>
>>37586772
It has literally never worked in any society ever throughout the entirety of human history but hey let's give it another shot right? Get fucked racist
>>
>>37586422

Why do normies get so triggered by the idea that people want to be around their own kind ?
>>
>>37587941
Because normies assume everyone wants to be like them and be with them.
>>
>>37586422
>next thing I know she's signed me up for counseling

Like that's a bad idea for anyone on this board. Also anyone who believes what they read on /pol/ is legitimately mentally ill.

She did you a favor. Make use of it.
>>
>>37587941
if that was the case 97% of the FREAKS here should be locked up in guantanamo
>>
File: jew_art.jpg (473KB, 1511x553px) Image search: [Google]
jew_art.jpg
473KB, 1511x553px
>>37587941

Because they think not sucking nigger cock means you must be a KKK member. The (((education system))) has been pushing their "We're all equal and exactly the same in every way" propaganda for generations.
>>
>>37586897
Maybe because it never was enforced striclty enough...
Really grinds my noggin.
>>
>>37588075
You could make this argument for communism. And many faggots do... Must be a common thing among intellectually sheltered ideologues.
>>
File: picture-113.png (110KB, 490x385px) Image search: [Google]
picture-113.png
110KB, 490x385px
>>37588158
>segregation doesn't wor-
>>
>>37588219
Nice cherrypicking. Great sources too by the way
>>
>>37588219
Your own graph makes the end of apartheid look pretty incidental in the rise in murder rates. Like... the slope was already going up.
>>
>>37586897
Neither have integrated multi-racial societies.

Segregation fails when people decide to end segregation.
Integration fails when there is violent racial conflict.
>>
A while back for some reason I tried to convince my dad and sister the Nazis didn't hate the Jews randomly for "muh scapegoat" but actually as a response to the first world war. Suffice to say they thought I was a Nazi sympathizer and didn't talk to me for the rest of the day
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.