[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why have girls gotten so free about slutting it up on Instagram

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: my friend's legs.jpg (66KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
my friend's legs.jpg
66KB, 1080x1350px
Why have girls gotten so free about slutting it up on Instagram lately? It seems like every single girl I know has posted this exact picture of her legs in the bathtub. I didn't know that many people even took baths anymore.
>>
Show us more of your friend, friend.
>>
I take baths to relax, Really hot baths feel really really good.
>>
Women are sluts. They want dick.
>>
she' needs to bleach her fucking grout

that's disgusting
>>
>>37585981
Faggot detected. That bathroom isn't even that bad, I've seen similar pictures with much worse.

This is probably a normal looking bathroom, only rich people take the time to fucking bleach grout. As long as theres no black mold growing in shit then who the fuck cares.
>>
File: in bed with the dog.jpg (81KB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
in bed with the dog.jpg
81KB, 1080x810px
>>37585954
One more.

>>37585966
I like them too. I just didn't know they were so popular, but it seems every girl I know takes a lot of baths.
>>
>>37586032
>This is probably a normal looking bathroom, only rich people take the time to fucking bleach grout.

Fuck that noise, you can buy grout cleaner for $3 and it takes 5 mins twice a month to keep shit from growing all over your shower
>>
>>37585894
lucky op these kinds of pictures get my dick rock hard.
>>
>>37585894
Post more of your qt brown friend who I will bleach
>>
>>37585894
why the fuck do you care? what's the point of this thread?
sicc waste of time
>>
>>37585894
>femanon
>uses fucking instagram
Yeah gtfo normie I know you think you're special
because you use 4chan but you're just the
reason I wish I don't wake up in the morning.
>>
File: paddle.jpg (231KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
paddle.jpg
231KB, 1080x1349px
>>37586136
I'll give you one more. This'll be it.
>>
>>37585894
post more bathtub pictures of your friend anon.
>>
>>37585894
You really aren't seeing anything in these pics that you wouldn't see if she were wearing shorts and a blouse. It looks revealing because she's in a bathtub or on a bed and do your brain tells you she's naked or wants to fuck. This isn't slutting, this is attention whoring for the wannabe slut.
>>
>>37585894
It's especially bad when the tub and the tiles next to it look all mouldy and grimy.

Absolutely disgusting.
>>
nigga if i spent $9 on a bath bomb you best believe i'm gonna take some pictures of that shit and who cares if i'm in the bath already???

it's not any more slutty than girls wearing shorts in the summer cos it's hot

it's some fucking legs, just because there is implied nudity doesn't make it slutty
>>
>lately
What are you, 14? Instagram has been full with pics like these since the site was launched.
>>
>>37585969
Can confirm. All girls are bitches because they want a guy to tell her to shut the fuck up with her bullshit and take a good dkcking.
>>
>>37586067
Mom you need to get off my anime board.
>>
>>37585894
Attention is a drug, and they're addicted
>>
>>37585894
>western women slut it up
>welcome in muslims
>get raped en masse

Lel.
>>
>>37586613
Go back wherever you came from pIease
>>
File: 1428434778182.jpg (194KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1428434778182.jpg
194KB, 720x960px
>>37585894
>look at how hot i am guizes xxDdDd :3 ^_^ ^-^

>followed by that disgusting ass grout and grime around the handles

no fucking standards, not even from stacies. shits disgusting.
>>
>>37585894
>I didn't know that many people even took baths anymore.
my faggot house mate only takes baths, no showers.
>>
>>37585894
If you can't beat them, join them anon
>>
File: MYXJ_20170529195100_save.jpg (421KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
MYXJ_20170529195100_save.jpg
421KB, 720x1280px
Pshh Tfw went one better
>>
>>37588099
thats cute

oreg
>>
File: babyhangman.jpg (42KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
babyhangman.jpg
42KB, 499x499px
>tfw my oneitis recently posted a picture like this (in the bath with her legs showing)
>in her picture you could see the bathroom tiles
>thought it would be funny to leave a comment about the bathroom tiles
>comment was 'ahha I can see your tiles be careful not to get them wet'
>she responded with 'I won't' obviously trying to brush off my creepy advances
>tfw I got carried away
>I am fat
>left 33 comments on her photograph about how the tiles would get wet if we were in the tub together because the water level would rise
>she gets creeped out and blocks me, now won't talk to me

fucking whores
>>
>>37588712
kek. desu anon it's better for you she blocked you. you don't need her
>>
>>37585894
>tfw your legs will never look like that
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.