[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots are unfixable losers that desertve the fate they've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: 1483260575560.jpg (11KB, 202x202px) Image search: [Google]
1483260575560.jpg
11KB, 202x202px
Robots are unfixable losers that desertve the fate they've sown onto themselves, prove me wrong.

Protip: You can't
>>
>>37585566
> that desertve the fate they've sown onto themselves

no we were born this way its not our fault you faggot.
>>
>>37585566

Except no person would willingly choose a bad thing.

do you believe in free will, disgusted cat?
>>
>>37585603
>>37585658
The only reason people think you're weird is because of your biterness towards the world and your tryhard edgy humor. If you at least tried to hide it people could tolerate you
>>
>>37585689

Why don't you just leave then?

Sorry you couldn't be the savior we needed.
>>
>>37585603
>>37585658
>Queue the excuses

Pro Tip: the one with the most control over how things turn out for you is yourself. You are literally controlling your own mind and body and yet you still blame chad/stacy/parents/jews
>>
>>37585689
why would i want that? when i get to trigger normies here while being on my bed?
>>
>>37585722
Because I enjoy watching sad losers like you fail consistently largely due to your lack of morality and care for others. Alot of you say you're nice people but in realtiy do nothing for the good of those you love or the society that gave you the opportunity to make something of yourself. You denied your god-given right to thrive for the good of yourselves and mankind, and have absolutely no one to blame but yourselves.
>>
>>37585791

Right, hokay.
>>
>>37585859
The truth really hurts when it's laid so perfectly in front of you, doesn't it?
>>
>>37585921

Mmhmm sure does hurt. I wouldn't lie to you.
>>
>>37585726

Ok. So you believe in free will then.

Just checking.
>>
>>37585933
Good, I'm glad you've come to terms with your sad existence. That's the first step anon
>>
>>37585952

Looks like you're not giving up this savior complex after all.
>>
>>37585976
Look for one instance where I tried to be a savior to a band of ragtag nobodies, you won't find it because you've proven time and time again to be unfixable. It's better that I just mock you for being so incapable of making even the tiniest choice that doesn't just directly benefit you.

What would it take for you to give up your reddit complex, tripfag?
>>
>>37586042

My name? Pretty simple- use my name and I stop using it. It's just a game for me.

Ahh, but I had to tell you, why couldn't you just figure it out?

The thing about people with savior complexes is that they often need saving themselves.

Get it yet?
>>
>>37586096
I perfectly understand, savior of the NEETS
>>
>>37585689
Speak for yourself. People don't like me because Im ugly and short.
>>
>>37586120
Plenty of people love those kinds of people, just look at weeman
>>
>>37585722
Genetically inferior shits are trying to tell us what to do... :D Lovely
>>
>>37586120

He admitted himself- he doesn't really want to help, he just likes to pretend so he can look down on people and feel better about himself.
>>
File: 1c9sga.jpg (81KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1c9sga.jpg
81KB, 500x500px
>>37585566
>society members are unfixable losers that deserve the fate they've sown unto themselves, prove me wrong.
>Protip: You can't
>>
>>37586194

I didn't tell you to leave, I merely asked why you refuse to do so if being here with these posters bother you that much.
>>
>>37585726
Free will is a lie.
>>
>>37585689
>it's a 'normies can read minds' episode
>>
>>37586249

t. Baby boomer congressman
>>
>>37585566
I agree that everyone deserves everything that happens to them, so long as they continue to stay alive. So when a roasties gets literally toastie by acid, she deserves it. When a robot gets bullied, he deserves it. When Jews get gassed, they deserve it.

Fuck off normo.
>>
>>37586325

No
Yes
No

Peter Steele
>>
>>37586251
It doesn't take a mindreader to see the same cycle repeat itself with your kind, it doesn't even take a genius.

>X happened to me because of Y therefore life in it's entirety is evil

All you do is make excuses for yourself when the answer is so laughably simple.
>>
>>37586205
>thinks he is better than everyone else
>thinks this is why he doesn't have social life.
>>
File: 5QcAJgg.jpg (98KB, 1016x1262px) Image search: [Google]
5QcAJgg.jpg
98KB, 1016x1262px
>>37585566
> unfixable losers
pretty true

>that desertve the fate they've sown onto themselves
Also true

Why would I wanna prove you wrong.
I went out of my way to avoid social interaction from middle school. Now I dont have to worry about bullshit like relationships and can focus on my few friends with similar hobbies.

Why would I wanna be fixed if im happy, anon?
>>
>>37585566
>Be me
>Be Robot
>Have cutie gf that I've been dating for almost a year now
>Have hobbies
>Go out with friends
>Happy for the first time in years
>Former loser, lifes good man
>>
>>37587008
>be robot
>have gf
what?
>>
>>37587008
does this disqualify me from being a robot tho
>>
>>37586401
Oh shit I finally see the truth...
I just need to bee myself...!
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.