[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello robots I am a young man trying to become an entrepreneur

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: serious business only.jpg (206KB, 1418x793px) Image search: [Google]
serious business only.jpg
206KB, 1418x793px
Hello robots I am a young man trying to become an entrepreneur and make business deals.

I would like for you to call me and present to me your best business ideas that I should invest in.

Gaining money is the best way to escape robotism and to become a normie so lets help each other out here.

You can call me at the number on the twitch page. it wont let me post it here because it gets picked up as spam

I am going to be streaming my business calls so that others may tune in and pick up some business tips as well because here we're all about spreading the love guys.

twitch /ramyt
>>
File: 1496780094096.jpg (42KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
1496780094096.jpg
42KB, 500x501px
Robot dating site.
>>
>>37585548
thats a good idea anon. go to the stream and call so you can share your idea with the rest of us.
>>
>>37585588
also check em'

kek wills your idea anon
>>
>>37585622
also check em' again

call the stream with your business ideas my robots, lets get successful in this normie world
>>
>>37585467
unbelievable that after all these dubs that you guys are still not calling in.
>>37585588
>>37585622

it is obvious that kek has blessed us today. money is the escape from robotism. it makes being a neet much more enjoyable and allows you to obtain things to escape the robot life.

twitch /ramyt
>>
>>37585890
Fuck off you piece of shit, you're only trying to steal all of our amazing ideas
>>
>>37585934
all the ideas discussed in the stream are not just for me. they are for all of us. for all of us to enjoy and to make money in this normie world and to escape the robot
>>
>>37585467
Invest in the block chain
>>
>>37586219
not sure what that is, can you call the stream and explain. also i think someone shared the number on some furrie website, please dont call me being a furrie is disgusting
>>
>>37585648
ghgipkejwrokwlejrkoewr
>>
>>37586256
?????? what does this mean ???????? anon explain yourself pls
>>
>>37586355
also check em' again
this thread truly is blessed

twitch /ramyt
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.