[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are there any robots left here, where do all the robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1443330137972.jpg (28KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
1443330137972.jpg
28KB, 400x387px
are there any robots left here, where do all the robots go other than wizchan?
>>
>>37585338
>where do all the robots go other than wizchan?

6 feet under.
>>
>>37585338
What is a robot really?

I honestly cannot understand the demographics of this place.

The massive amount of mentally ill homosexuals and sexual abuse victims really does confuse me,
and even more their ages. There are lots of immature people, 99% teenagers all over the place,
and then all of a sudden you get lots of actually old (ie mid 20s+) people appearing in some threads.
I don't know what this shithole really is, I just wish I leave and never come back one day.
>>
>>37587198
you are part of the problem anon
>>
>>37587198
you arent insightful faggot
>>
File: feminisminaction.jpg (109KB, 788x960px) Image search: [Google]
feminisminaction.jpg
109KB, 788x960px
>>37585338

I'm a robot. I'm binge watching old the and best spiderman show. http://watchcartoonsonline.eu/spider-man-animated-series-1994-1998-full-episodes/
>>
>>37587198
Trying to catagorize r9k will not Work Out.
Take this place as it is, don't force your need for order on people who do not know order
>>
>>37587198

A robot is a social exclude. A social outcast. That's why by definition girls can't be robots-because girls are the center of society. The whole damn point and the guiding principle of society is to cherish and protect the women and the children.
>>
>>37587198
>The massive amount of mentally ill homosexuals

They aren't part of the real demographic and don't belong here. I wouldn't count them.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.