[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Humans can kill other humans very easily I am not strong some

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: Comfy scared pepe.png (226KB, 394x397px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy scared pepe.png
226KB, 394x397px
Humans can kill other humans very easily
I am not strong
some nig nog could come up to me, with or without a weapon and kill me instantly
Even if i had a gun (which i usually do) there's a good chance he'll have one too
I'm very scared of death
How do I deal with this? I think about this alot.
>>
Become a monster, be a person who is capable of doing horrible things. Have the only thing holding you back from killing everyone be just because you don't feel like it right now.
>>
>>37585184
You have to become the baddest, bestest, strongest, fucking killing machine there ever was. It's the only way to conquer your fear.
>>
File: 1477559656309.jpg (17KB, 400x275px) Image search: [Google]
1477559656309.jpg
17KB, 400x275px
>>37585347
>>37585220
i dont wanna become a physio to not fear death
>>
People can be extremely fragile or extremely tough depending on where they get hurt and various other factors. We had a case in my town a few years ago where there were some trailer trash dudes having an argument in front of a gas station. One of them pushed the other down with just a plain old shove and he fell and hit the back of his head on one of those concrete bumpers at a parking spot. He died right there from it. Then you hear shit about people getting impaled in car accidents and surviving for an hour before they can get cut out of the wreck and they recover from it. Some people have even survived being shot in the head and I don't mean just having their jaw blown apart, I mean some have survived having their brain hit by a bullet.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>37585184
This is what I'd do: embrace death.
>>
What most of us do is use a risk vs reward decision making process.
Here is something I think to myself.
Is going to a bar with people that want to get drunk or high, and start arguments/fights, looking to steal or fuck someone literally or figuratively a good idea for you? Or would you rather go to a school or library to learn something new with my time. Or go to a hardware store buy some tools/building materials and learn how to make or fix something.

Society is really fucked up most people think you're just suppose to work, spend all your money on living expenses and hope you can scrape together enough money to get a better job after years of that so you can make just a little bit more money, so you can spend all your money on living expenses and maybe have a significant other and a kid. They don't want you buying shit so businesses work, or paying for entertainment so those businesses work, you're just suppose to do your work and be a good little worker drone
>>
>>37585184

I wish I was scared of death. I whisper under my breath for a car to hit me in a parking lot or occasionally I feel like pulling the wheel of my car into oncoming traffic.
>>
>>37585184
I learned this the hard way, a junkie beat me up out of the blue, I probably got a concussion and perhaps some brain damage.

The best thing to do is to hit the gym, get some friends and possibly learn how to defend yourself. You'll never be completely safe but 99% of time if you stay out of trouble and leave potentially dangerous situations you'll be ok.
The other 1% you will be jumped or forced to fight, and it's mostly a matter of luck.
>>
>>37585541
Are you sure he wasn't 2017's Tom Joad?
>>
I Had Death Anxiety Back in 2015 when Kitty0705 Died of Cancer (19)
Realizing I had to work with my Taletns to not waste my Life away, I Draw when I want to, and I Have Welding and forging once a week in school, so I'm pretty Satisfied.
Eventually you get Bored of Life and Just Want to Die, and then you can Finally Enjoy life
oh and ... I learned to Skate and meet many people downtown to End most of my Social awkwardness.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.