[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>woke up with diarrhea 2 days ago >actually shat the bed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 27GP1rcncm1500.jpg (40KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
27GP1rcncm1500.jpg
40KB, 500x484px
>woke up with diarrhea 2 days ago
>actually shat the bed
>feel okay throughout the day
>go to bed later that night
>suddenly feels very nauseous and hot
>insane stomach cramps
>start vomiting after laying in bed for a while
>tried sleeping but got very little since I was having abdominal pain and I had to get up every hour or so to throw up
>at the end there wasn't anything to throw up but I still gagged
>felt a bit better the next day even though I got very little sleep, at least I had stopped puking
>still fever and pain
>got through the day, try to eat something but not really hungry
>take vitamins and drinks lots of tea and water
>woke up today and feel a little better
>I have an insane headache, fever and my stomach still hurts
>no appetite but have managed to "force" some food down

what's wrong with me and how do I fix it?
>>
>>37584292
Plenty of sleep, chicken noodle soup, and keep drinking tea/water with lemon and honey if you have it. Poor wittle guy.
>>
You are legitimately sick enough to go see a doctor, you should do that

If you are like me you feel bad going to see a doctor because you don't feel you deserve to or you are not sick enough, last time i went I told this in passing to my doctor and he said "You have one of the worst cases of bronchitis I have ever seen in someone your age, it was foolish of you to wait this long to come see me"
>>
I know how you feel op. I've shit myself a lot lately. I dont trust my farts anymore
>>
>>37584292
I didn't make it to the toilet in time and when I was pulling my panties down I started to shit and got some on the toilet then I sat it in what a way to start the day
>>
>>37584427
I'm have an apointment tomorrow but that's because I need health evaluation for my diving license but I was hoping to get better before that.
I'll tell him about it
>>
>>37584510
if you can still get a hard penis you should be fine just drink more water so you don't die
>>
>>37584292

>>37584394
Basically this. Chicken noodle soup actually works. Also, I was horrendously sick at the start of the year (I'm poor af and live on my own too) and the only thing that helped me function was sleeping for 16hrs at a time. Otherwise I just felt dizzy and exhausted all day. Your body gets run ragged fighting off the illness.
>>
>>37584555
I think so
I was palnning on having a wank this evening because it feels so good when you're ill
>>
>>37584723
what if you die with your limp cock in hands?
>>
>>37584713
I only got vegetable noodles atm
I got some homemade lamb broth and I got some in a cup together with a cube of chicken bouillon, hope it works
>>
>>37584292
Eat lots of kale, potatoes, and beans...drink water.
Eat a big meal with these foods and then go for a long walk to get the blood flowing,thereby moving the nutrients through the blood faster
>>
File: puke1.jpg (222KB, 893x633px) Image search: [Google]
puke1.jpg
222KB, 893x633px
>>37584427
>See a doctor
>For the fucking flu
>Which is getting better by itself
Goddamn...look at moneybags over here! Or else look at the guy who makes the fucking system cost so much. If you get a virus, you're going to stay sick and it's going to be unpleasant. Stop going to the fucking doctor for every little fucking thing.
>>
File: 31324573759.png (99KB, 659x609px) Image search: [Google]
31324573759.png
99KB, 659x609px
>>37585488
>tfw I don't have to pay $350 a month just to see a doctor
>>
>>37585488
>>For the fucking flu
I got vaccines for the flu so it's probably something else
>>
>>37585621
You got a vaccine for the 3 (4 if you paid extra) strains that were identified as those you could possibly get that would be dangerous and kill you. You've got one of the hundreds of others that they didn't put in the tetravalent vaccine.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.