[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need your advice, /r9k/. And no, don't tell me to fuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: secretly_crying_wojak.jpg (8KB, 244x206px) Image search: [Google]
secretly_crying_wojak.jpg
8KB, 244x206px
I need your advice, /r9k/. And no, don't tell me to fuck off to >>>/adv/ that board if for normies

>Be me ten years ago, age 19
>In love with my best friend, a qt tomboyish asian girl who lives next door
>Decide to go confess
>"I have to tell you something," I say
>"Oh, I have to tell you something, too," she says
>"Ok, you go first."
>"Alright, I've wanted to tell you this for a long time, because I haven't told anyone else."
>Huh? What is it she wants to tell me?
>"I'm a lesbian, anon."
>I'm a lesbian
>a lesbian
>lesbian
>FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
>"Oh, really? Is that it? I don't really care who you want to fuck, that's your choice."
>"Thanks, anon. I guess it's your turn now."
>Decide to lie through my teeth
>"Um, well, I was thinking about buying some tickets to Comic-con, and I thought you might want to go, like we did last year."
>"Geez, here I am telling you my deepest secret and that's all you had to say? I'm disappointed."
>Fast forward ten years
>Be me, age 29
>Best friend calls me up
>"Hey, anon. Me and my girlfriend are getting married!"
>I give her congratulations
>"Yeah, thanks. So the wedding is a bit far off and all, but I definitely want you to come. I was wondering if you want to be my best man? I know it sounds a little weird, but she wants to have bridesmaids and a maid of honor and all that girly shit, but I thought I'd just bring in my boys instead. It's ok if you don't want to though, I know how shy you are."
>Tell her I'll think about it

Well, /r9k/? Should I be her best man? I haven't really gotten over her, so...
>>
My advice

fake and gay story, sisbro.
>>
>>37584312
Ah, yes, because I know that XXX fucc faec XXX is truly the shining arbiter of credibility

Anyone else?
>>
>>37584265
if you don't have feelings for her anymore then do it if you can .
but there's a lot of interaction in events like that so if you're a sperg say no just congratulate her man send a present or anything.
>>
>>37584371
Yeah, see, I can still feel something for her, but I don't know if it's love or just platonic. I am a bit of a sperg which is what I'm really worried about.
>>
Sounds like it'll just be depressing. Don't go.
>>
>>37584344

More than your fake story.
>>
>>37584419
I'll still go, I just don't know if I should be the best man. I can't just no go, I've known this girl since we were both in elementary school
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.