[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>visit forums and websites with 90% female userbase >many

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: m36dg[2].jpg (20KB, 450x372px) Image search: [Google]
m36dg[2].jpg
20KB, 450x372px
>visit forums and websites with 90% female userbase
>many posts are lengthy, well-written and mostly indistinguishable from posts you find on male dominated sites
>also lots of shitposts no different than you would find on 4chan
>correct usages of memes and lots of original content

what does it mean?
>>
>>37584162
it means show your evidence that this actually happened
>>
please refer to rule 16
>>
File: 1350307361830.jpg (17KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1350307361830.jpg
17KB, 640x480px
>>37584162
It means you should check my doubles.
>>
which websites/forum(s) are you refering to?
>>
>>37584191
Some interesting ones:

Stripper forum
https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/forum.php

Black women's forum
http://www.lipstickalley.com/forum.php
>>
>>37584162
you cannot be talking about lolcow
>>
>>37584393
I wasn't, but it's a decent example other than it's pretty obvious anyone there is a woman.
>>
>>37584460
... aaaand the cyber stalking, though we do it too
>>
>>37584486
We're far worse than them in this regard. I'm one of the very worst.
>>
>>37584551
I'm not as bad as I use to be but I want to stop before I get caught
>>
>>37584592
Well, it's not illegal to look through someone's public photos or get added to their friends list.

What exactly are you up to anon?
>>
>>37584352
all of these women are in their 30's and 40's

The younger ones are undoubtedly very mature for their age. Literally look at any tumblr art blog, any social media profile aimed at feminists, etc. The people who visit those sites are literal cancer.
>>
>>37584627
browsing the profiles of the ones I feel are attractive so not that bad
>>
>>37584652
So no different from us?
>>
>>37584352
You can find some of the big name camgirls posting on the camgirl section of that site.
>>
>>37584162
It means that in order to have good conversation the group needs to be almost entirely one gender.
>>
>>37584352
>https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/forum.php
The level of discourse on this site is disconcerting to me. There is literally a FAQ about how to be a whore.
>>
>>37584786
I think that is true, and I also believe that the "quiet ones" end up being the most verbose when the group is homogenous. I have a gut feeling many of the women on these forums don't talk to men very much.
>>
>>37584921
hurrr stripping is mostly talking to men for a job
>>
>>37584162
it means there are a lot of guys that like acting like girls
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.