[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it too late to play a sport? 19 here it's not like I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: asdf.jpg (13KB, 396x286px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
13KB, 396x286px
Is it too late to play a sport? 19 here

it's not like I want to play professionally or anything
>>
never too late

30 here, play softball
>>
>>37584051
It's just I don't know how to get started

I want to play football(soccer)
>>
Unless you can find a pick up game that's friendly to newbs, don't even bother.
People are really competitive, even if it's a nothing game being played for fun.
If you shit the bed, they're going to ride your ass until you get the fuck off of their field/court.
>>
You can join a recreational club.
>>
>>37584068
yeah, this was what I was afraid of. Guess it's too late then.
>>
>>37584061

search for intramurals in your town, google soccer fields then physically go to them and ask around if they have intramural leagues, I bet the first one you go to will be able to tell you about all the ones in town

They have intramural soccer and hardball (baseball) in my town but the guys are too serious about it for me so I just play softball, which is like home run derby
>>
>>37584068
don't listen to this fag, go to the YMCA or just google clubs in your area and ask around

if you don't live in a tiny town you will find something
>>
>>37584068
So much this. You either have to find someone like yourself or is bad because they can't judge.
>>
>>37584015
never to late, get into beyblades its pretty fun and competitive
>>
>>37584015
what kind of sport like soccer or we talking Esports, water sports tons of things you need to tell us more
>>
The bigger the town you live in the better your chances. In my city there are leagues that business play in, so it might be bank of whatever vs. walmart managers one night or something like that. Some of those people SUCK and a lot of companies have trouble putting together teams.

if you can get in on something like that it does not matter how bad you are
>>
>>37584015
I'm sure you have severe autism you should try out for special Olympics even though you would prob get punked by a tater
>>
>>37584202
he said soccer
>>
>>37584015
its to late just get into MTG, D&D Warhammer if you are not a poor fag
>>
Plenty of fat 35 year old play sports for fun on the weekends, you will be better than them in a few weeks just based on your age
>>
OP, I would try looking around for places where people are either feeling vulnerable or just have a moral duty to help others, like psych wards or church youth groups

I played soccer for the first time with other mentally ill at the psych ward I stayed at, and it was pretty fun, no one behaved like the kind of aggressive bully that you're trying to avoid, since everyone had just tried to kill themselves and such and were feeling down
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.