[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A grill approached me today >be me >yank in london >got

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

A grill approached me today

>be me
>yank in london
>got off the tube by tower hill
>british qt came up to me a little ways down between millenium bridge and tower bridge
>asks for help finding the underground station

Walked her a few blocks to the station, making small talk on the way. I told her come on, i'm an american who's been in london 3 days and know my way around better than her, and she laughed. Said thanks, hugged me and said have a great day.

Did i miss a window of opportunity here, or was she genuinely lost? I can't think of why a british girl in london would ask an american tourist for help. I even had on my new Union Jack ball cap that read 'london' on it, so i just screamed tourist. She was qt asfuck too.

Britbots, do women often do this by you? Are they that dumb that they can't use their phone for directions?
>>
>>37582808
>Did i miss a window of opportunity here, or was she genuinely lost?

Probably both
>>
I'm 99% sure that she lives there and just faked needing directions so she could talk to you, but you weren't giving off any signs that you liked her, only that you were a friendly yank. Should have given her your number or at least asked for a coffee. Girl alone in central London lives there. Other Brit tourists to London come in packs because they're frightened.
>>
>>37582853

I was a bit surprised because i had no interaction with a Brit yet (except for a tour guide) so i was a bit nervous.
>>
>>37582853

I should have done that though, i had all afternoon in london to myself while waiting for my cousin and his wife to get off work. She and a german girl were the only people to talk to me. Except the german girl was trying to get me to give up my sunglasses for some stupid trading game she was playing.
>>
>>37582808
Maybe she was a serial killer hoping you'd take the bait and ask her on a date then she'd murder you at her house. No one would ever actually approach you without an ulterior motive, you know?
>>
That was absolutely an opportunity my man. Blew it.
>>
Unfortunately it is easy to overlook opportunities such as this. Try not to miss the next one.
>>
File: CotK6utUsAEAAVa.jpg (11KB, 305x165px) Image search: [Google]
CotK6utUsAEAAVa.jpg
11KB, 305x165px
>>37582808
COWARD
you let her get away? I can't say for sure if you'll ever get another perfect chance like that, but you should've took it, and escaped robot-hood
>>
Any girl will fuck you if you say you'll take her back to America.
>>
It would only have been an opportunity if you were a Chad. And a Chad would not be on /r9k/ asking if he missed an opportunity.
btw She was probably on the way to fuck a Jermaine.
>>
>>37583269
This. It's happened to me too many times to admit.
>>
>>37582808
You did probably miss an opportunity here, yeah. Though it depends a bit on whether or not you think you're attractive enough for a random woman to approach you with that sort of hidden intent.
>>
Trust me dude brits hate americans
>>
File: IMG_20170608_151438.jpg (121KB, 1438x1019px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170608_151438.jpg
121KB, 1438x1019px
>>37585426

This girl from tinder is british, she knows i'm a yank
>>
>>37585426
they do? most girls seem pretty receptive. not sure about the men though
>>
>>37585602
>Picture has her posing in front of the IAmsterdam thing.
>Brit that's been to Amsterdam.
Yeah run as fast as you can, she's a druggie.
>>
>>37582808
Girls in London would actually talk to a stranger given how many opportunities they have?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.