[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be khhv >start uni >actually find gf >she's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1492104228228.jpg (30KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492104228228.jpg
30KB, 480x480px
>be khhv
>start uni
>actually find gf
>she's khv as well
>super religious
>refuses to haves sex because she's saving it for marriage
>think I've finally made it
>date her for over a year
>for some reason her friends keep trying to start shit between us
>we eventually start arguing because of them
>break up but stay in contact
>little over a month later she starts hitting on me pretty regularly again
>one night she's drunk texting me and mentions how I'm so nice unlike other guys
>ask her what she means
>she starts telling me about how a day or so after we broke up she had a one night stand with some guy who left right after to go fuck another chick
>she fucked three other guys after that
>from virgin to four guys in under a month
>don't know what to say
>end the conversation quickly
>she's text me a few times since then to hit on me
>humored her the first few times now just ignore her
I want to end myself, I finally think I made it and it's just another roastie slut. There's no point in even trying to find a relationship anymore they're all the same.
>>
do it you normie
>>
Why don't you come right out and ask her why she went from "wait until marriage" to fucking four guys?
>>
you wee not man enough to mold her
>>
>>37582774
You idiot, your should've just pumped and dumped her goad her into killing herself for sinning and being used goods
>>
>>37583016
I did she used the typical woman logic, the first her friends convinced her to fuck to get back at me, after that she felt ashamed and depressed and fucked the second one "when she wasn't thinking straight from the depression", after that she figured it didn't matter anymore
>>
>>37583065
It means she was a dumb bitch and wasn't worth your time in the first place.
>>
>>37583065
Roasties are truly retarded
Suffrage was a mistake
>>
File: peperage2.jpg (128KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
peperage2.jpg
128KB, 900x900px
>>37582774
>actually find gf
NORMIE OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT GET OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37583079
thispretty much.
also fuck her (with a rubber lol) and dump her immediatly aftewards
>>
There is no such thing as female virgins.
>>
If you fuck her once then leave her you might be able to secure your sanity.

Just fuck her once then find someone else
>>
>>37583299
How would fucking her help at this point? I fuck her once then leave and go back to being alone and bitter but able to say fucked some slut once? How is that better than just ignoring her?
>>
dodged a bullet of a scumbag piece of shit story teller.

>oh yeah i wanna wait til marriage
lol, the best story telling. it's like virtue signaling, but it's a lie also.
>>
>>37582774
use her to lose your virginity and then dump her, that's what i'd do
>>
>>37583353
it won't help but it'll teach her a lesson
>>
Wow, robots are willing and ready to take any bait so long as it puts women in a bad light. OP's story did not happen, you bitter fucking children.
>>
>>37583399
What's the point in that I fuck her once then go back to being alone forever

>>37583425
she's fucked 4 guys in under a month what lesson is she going to learn at this point?
>>
>>37583489
sorry was hoping for a real thread for once.
i guess they really are all just bait.

time to stop coming here.
>>
File: 1494424454030.jpg (18KB, 319x331px) Image search: [Google]
1494424454030.jpg
18KB, 319x331px
Dear Op
Please listen to what I have to say.
I know what you are feeling right now I truly do but please dont fall back for this pathetic excuse of a bitch. She was just trying to live out the perfect fairy tail in her head because at that moment she thought you were the one but behind her false image she was a cock dwelling of a whore, she always had thoughts of sleeping around like a slut. Trust me she is going to do whatever it takes to get you back and If you so willing go to her... your life will be so damn miserable to the point where the bitch starts openly cheating on you. Take my advice there is always going to be someone more beautiful,passionate,caring and warming then the last person. Stay strong brother.
>>
>>37582774
sounds like a pump-and-dumb tier woman to me
go get your piece you slut
>>
>>37582774
Never date girls like that. Girls are only worth it if the reason they're virgins in firmly grounded in personal morality, not "uhhh mommy said you're not supposed to do it until marriage and a Chad hasn't talked me into it yet"
>>
>>37583506
I don't plan to get back with her, I've started ignoring her texts I just feel like at this point I'll never find another decent girl (not that she was in the end)
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.