[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he thinks going to the gym will make him more attractive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: hmmm.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>he thinks going to the gym will make him more attractive

theres no gym for your face anon, all the chads in your school are far more attractive in or out of shape than you

>He thinks a haircut will make him attractive

male models look good because of their face, they can have the most outlandish haircut and still outfuck your ass any day. haircuts dont fix bone structure

>He thinks grooming himself will make him more attractive

Yeah that guy that all the girls in your school loved really just knew how to wash his face well and showered a lot. that was it sure, its all about deodorant not genetics

>He thinks plastic surgery will save him

have fun with permanent nerve damage, emmpty nose syndrome and loss of feeling

>he thinks looks dont matter in life and personality does

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3484933/Chiseled-inmate-known-Hot-Felon-prison-ready-start-modeling-career.html

literal criminal

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/0*S-8DsgmWHAqjAPoL.png

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/0*d_Nf--H9Y4aeLAYU.png

http://www.nytimes.com/1981/09/01/science/effects-of-beauty-found-to-run-surprisingly-deep.html?pagewanted=all

If you are ugly you are fucked for life but heres the upside: you werent truly living anyway.

if a male model met your oneitis or your gf she would fuck him in minutes, and you are well aware his personality doesnt even factor into it.

go on delusional robots AFTER READING ALL OF THAT try to delude yourself out of the truth that attractive people are better than you and live 100000 percent better lives as well because of it and that you will never be attractive simply due to genetic inferiority
>>
>>37582384
Sounds like you're rationalization your own inactivity or failures. Did you bulk up and still strike out? I have an ugly face and am somewhat athletic and do fine, maybe you have a personality issue.
>>
The chads at my school weren't actually that handsome. They were just "cool". But I am in UK maybe it's different here
>>
>>37582421
>maybe you have a personality issue.
https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/0*S-8DsgmWHAqjAPoL.png

just in case you didn't read. and no im not a virgin (i know were on the internet so that could easily be bullshit) but im genuinely not and had have girls interested in me. im a cunt no mistaking at all, openly offensive racist and im autistic in public
>>
File: 1488415461570.jpg (29KB, 387x387px) Image search: [Google]
1488415461570.jpg
29KB, 387x387px
>>37582384
I can confirm the criminal part. For some odd reason, though they hate to admit it, women love criminals and "badboy" types.

Girls give me more attention when I tell them I just recently got out of prison. I never tell them what I was in there for, though.

I did 18 months for aggravated sexual assault.
>>
>>37582455
Same here. Except for one who was truly handsome. so much I was slightly attracted to him
>>
>>37582463
definitely plays into attraction as i guess it displays evolutionary traits of masculinity and power et cetera, but the guy has insane cheekbones and jawline and eyes that amplify this effect. girls said "id let him rape me" lmao

>>37582499
just proved my point

a general remidnerr as an attractive person people will allow ou to get away with anything, they are more likely to enjoy your presence, agree with you and associate you with positive characteristics its called the halo effect and is very real. attractive people are more likely to get hired for a job for example.
>>
>>37582456
I'm not sure the "points" you're making in this thread are as coherent as you think.
>>
>>37582539
i dont get what your saying

how is the coherence of my points related to me having a personality issue
>>
>>37582455
No one in the UK is handsome.Jesus english people are horrendous
>>
>>37582562
lol that may just be it, everyones so ugly there that the average looking people stand out and execl
>>
File: IMG_20170608_180439.jpg (22KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170608_180439.jpg
22KB, 240x320px
A little rate?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.