[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>reach for the secrets of life too soon >no motivation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0115.jpg (55KB, 459x498px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0115.jpg
55KB, 459x498px
>reach for the secrets of life too soon
>no motivation whatsoever
If you have motivation to succeed, you need to get out
>>
>>37581567
>reach for the secrets of life too soon
>cry for the moon
>>
>>37581689
SHINE ON YOU CRAAZY
CRAAZY DIAMOND
>>
File: Alan-Watts.jpg (1MB, 2267x1588px) Image search: [Google]
Alan-Watts.jpg
1MB, 2267x1588px
Go on then, lay it on me.
>>
>>37581567
The real problem is that when everything seems futile, it's hard to get anything done.
>>
>>37581689
Kek you got me I stole that line from shine on you crazy diamond. WYWH is my favorite album
>>
>>37581704
>threatened by shadows at night
>and exposed in the light
SHINE ON YOU CRAZY DIAMOND
>>
>>37581818
WELL YOU WORE OUT YOUR WELCOME, WITH RANDOM PRECISION
RODE ON THE STEEL BREEZE
COME ON YOU RAVER YOU SEEER OF VISIONS
COME ON YOU PAINTER YOU PIPER YOU PRISONER
AND SHINE
>>
>>37581708
That man can't even pronounce gnostic.
>>
>>37581708
There is no objective purpose to life, that's the secret. Everything you do is meaningless.
>>
>reach for the secrets of life
>a being contacts me and reveals it all
I've never been the same since, and I don't even know how to explain it
>>
>>37581939
lol what a totally unique viewpoint that's never been said fucking hundreds of times
>>
>>37581996
What did the being tell you?
Originally
>>
>>37581939
That explains it all! Thank you anon!
>>
>>37581939
How's your 14th birthday going?
>>
>>37582103
>homo sapiens are cursed
>for the species to survive, the populace will have to be mind controlled
>if this is not done, there will be an event in the far future that will be indescribably horrible
also the demiurge is real. there's a shit load of things i was shown but i really am not sure how to transcribe it in linguistic terms
>>
>>37582278
Sounds like schizophrenia. Look it up.
>>
>>37582303
I know it's insane, but I don't really know any other way to explain it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.