[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who here a minimalist >rarely buy anything >only spend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2165.jpg (106KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2165.jpg
106KB, 375x500px
who here a minimalist

>rarely buy anything
>only spend money on emergencies or health issues
>unironically work out and eat well for the health benefits, could give a fuck about stacy
>only need a nice laptop, a working car, and a cozy room
>save money working 30 hour/week wagecuck job

if i only had friends and a gf id be set
>>
>>37581515
kida like u except i work more and have a few good friends i guess, theyre cool but they pressure me towards stacy which is a hopeless endevour and it makes me feel like shit
>>
>>37581515
that's an aesthetic place. is it yours?
>>
>>37581515
I just want to rent a comfy as fuck studio home, fuck house sharing. These fucks are messy as hell.
>>
anyone have recommendations for a minimal, cheap floor mattress that isn't an air mattress?
>>
>>37582260
you should at least raise your bed to prevent moisture accumulating underneath
>>
>>37582260
Look into an ikea mattress. That or look into a mattress disruptor like Tuft&Needle. A mattress isnt something to be cheap on,because a poorly made mattress will cause back problems and fuck up your life.

For a frame, there are some minimalist platform beds you could try. Or if youre handy, you could construct one with 2x4's, then stain it to your hearts content.
>>
>>37581515
>being a cheapskate
>called 'minimalist' now
>>
>>37582260
i don't even own a mattress...
also me
>doesn't own a phone
>pc doesn't work
>use my wii u to browse internet
>cheapest internet connection available
>one tv,no air conditioner(i use a fan)
>buy little vegetables,fruits and meat so they don't get bad if i buy a lot
>no alcohol,sports or gambling because they waste money
>no pets to not waste on their food
>no friends/gf because i don't want to waste money on them
drink tap water to not buy water/coke
>>
>>37582276
What about futons?
>>
>>37582735

>buying shit you only think you need that ends up in a drawer somewhere
>not stripping away the literal and figurative clutter from your life and becoming reasonably self-sufficient
>>
I am NEET, but i get enough money for living and some extra. Can't really figure out where i would put that extra money. Material doesn't make me happy.

Trying to put some in food since i'm trying lifting, but can't really eat that much food.
>>
File: midnight-club-2-17-1.jpg (73KB, 510x768px) Image search: [Google]
midnight-club-2-17-1.jpg
73KB, 510x768px
rarely buying anything is one of the best traits someone can have. eventually you will save so much money it will astonish you
>>
>>37581515
I'm quite the same, I don't need much possesion to be happy, on the contrary, I feel less burdened if I have less things. I don't like spending money I like to save it, though if I decide to buy sth I usually prefer quality > quantity, but still I dislike shopping.
>>
>>37581515
>own almost nothing
>room still looks slobby
>>
>>37583638
Futon frames become uncomfortable quick as the pads are usually cheap and wear down. Honestly, if you want to be minimal while caring about your body, get a platform style bed with slats, no box spring. They sell 6inch metal frames on amazon for like $100. You can use that to boost your bed while also offering support for your mattress and back
>>
>>37585462
Like this. Still minimal in design.
>>
>>37582952
tap water is shit man you don't even have to be a conspiracy theorist to believe there's shit chemicals in there
>>
>>37585462
>>37585499
lol what is "minimal" about this it's a regular fuckin bed
>>
>>37581515
>if i only had friends and a gf id be set
It's impossible to get a gf living that way. Girls would find you boring. I hate to say it but I really believe any female would think that is totally pointless and get mad at you if she had to spend her own money to go do shit, and pretty much hate any guy that wouldn't want to do what she likes doing. It use to be normal for guys and girls to have different hobbies and still date, but they want the 'fun' guy doing the same stuff she does. Women want another woman with a penis.
>>
>>37585571
a normal bed has a much more substantial frame, and a mattress pad underneath the actual mattress. pic is just a mattress on a frame.
>>
>>37582260
don't mattress
>pick out comfiest blankets etc.
>just throw your entire bedding in the wash
>surprisingly great on your back even without a (((real mattress)))

it's basically a ghetto nipponese futon
>>
File: the rain brings the most comfy.jpg (153KB, 1043x782px) Image search: [Google]
the rain brings the most comfy.jpg
153KB, 1043x782px
>>37582260
I slept on one of those futon matresses for a few years, and it's actually pretty comfy. Also very portable.
As long as you aren't bringing a girl over, it's just fine for one person.
They're like 75 bucks on Amazon
>>
i'm not. i love to spend money on the most worthless crap and have wild fantasies about living in excess.

The worth thing is i think your way of life is the best yet i can't commit to it.
>>
>>37582260
>>37582276
>>37582486
>>37582486
How do I convince my landlord to let me put a hammock in my unit?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.