[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Depression is just a meme that trendy with teenagers right now.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

File: 7zvPLV2.jpg (180KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
7zvPLV2.jpg
180KB, 1080x1349px
Depression is just a meme that trendy with teenagers right now. You think people were killing themselves a thousand years ago because a girl wouldn't fuck them? Just grow up.
>>
0k d00d
>>
People didn't need to kill themselves thousands of years ago, nature and other humans where eager to that anyways. Only in this modern age of comfort and safety do those with a death wish need to take their own life.
>>
>>37581324
#notalldepressions
>>
>>37581324

I've been in depression for 6/7 years. But that's because of a shit enviornment. Living in a shit country that is destroying itself, money too hard to make enough to survive. My only family are my 2 parents only one of which has a job, shit one. Been bullied a lot when a little kid. Underweight due to being underfed, almost died 2 times because of severe pneumonia and broncho-pneumonia. Only thing that makes me not want to kill myself in this tormented life is the fact that i know once i get out of this shithole i am gonna feel better.
I've had no girl problems, been pretty average in love situation. It was my living whic drove me into depression. Get off our boards, ignorant dumb people are not welcome here OP, we're better off talking to normies than to the likes of you.
>>
>>37581643
Well nobody is making you stay here you whiny bitch. Go tuck your stinky cheesy teenage dick between your legs and comb your shitty wispy teen moustache and just fuck off back to your normie life. Scum.
>>
>>37581324
>>>37581643
>Well nobody is making you stay here you whiny bitch. Go tuck your stinky cheesy teenage dick between your legs and comb your shitty wispy teen moustache and just fuck off back to your normie life. Scum.

I haven't really complained. I just wanted to prove how much of a retard OP for misjudging. I am gonna get outta here next year, when i finish my last year of highschool and am gonna get into college. Been good at school so i am almost quaranteed to get a scholarship, i am just gonna get a job for the summer and save money to get out.
>>
>>37581643
>>37581735
where the fuck do you live? saravejo in the war?
>>
>>37581751

Post-communistic democratic eastern european state with corrupt leaders. Was unlucky enough to be born in a relatively poor family. We've mostly recovered for good.
>>
>>37581324
>You think people were killing themselves a thousand years ago because a girl wouldn't fuck them?
they literally were though. people used to be insanely emotional, far more so than people are now.
>>
>>37581791
why don't you stop being a whiny bitch about it and revolt
>>
>>37581817

2 months tens of thousands of people have beem marching in the capital to take down the parliment. The parliment gave themselves diplomatic immunity and demanded that 2 million people show up to stop them. As you may have thought we couldn't stop them. And now all i want to is get out. I've lost hope in our people.
>>
>>37581870
do you have access to any cheap soviet surplus guns. Governments that do not serve their own people deserve nothing but death
>>
>>37581918

I barely turned 18 and i have no connections, my condition worsened due to pneumonia so i'm not fit anymore and stamina is really down, couldn't get nothinf done with just a gun and shit condition at how well guarded they are. Some people raided one corrupt guys' villa from another town but nobody was there. I guess they hide when not in public or near media.
>>
>>37581918

We are relatively close to russia and i believe in the getto there's some. But it's not worth it risking ruining my life when i just have to sit one more year here and then i can just leave with no problems.
>>
>>37581918

Oh and also, fun fact, bribing votes and dead people voting here is a thing. So we were stuck with corrupts for a long while.
>>
>>37581324
it's a trend people use for attention and to not take responsibility, yes.

what really bothers me is that people think that their depression is a disorder. muh chemical imbalance and all that. chemicals don't sit in any fucking "balance" in your head, you react to the world around you and it can be shit or it can be less shit. at the level of "i'm sad" it's not one or two neuroreceptors being ineffective, it's your entire fucking brain. unless you are literally brain damaged to the point of seeing things that aren't there, losing memory randomly, or having seizures, NO YOU DON'T HAVE A DISORDER YOU ARE JUST A REGULAR DEPRESSED DUDE, THIS IS AS NATURAL AS GETTING EXCITED ABOUT A NEW FRIEND.

there's a case for reducing or improving sensitivity to the triggers for depression, but most people are just fucking bored and unmotivated. exercise works better than any antidepressant in clinical trials. it's not a simple problem, but if you can't identify what makes you depressed, it's likely how much you sit around looking for entertainment, rather than engaging in shit. by adulthood, we evolved to take care of another human being, that was our whole purpose. do more shit that isn't all about you.
>>
>>37581324
It's been exacerbated by our inability to self-regulate in a constructive way in the face of technological upheaval but younger guys today are exceptionally weaker emotionally than kids were even twenty years ago.
>>
>>37581324
yeah actually they did
>>
>>37581998
you are the reason that your country stays corrupt
>>37581986
if they are hiding, how do they govern? what fucking country is this?
>>
>>37581324
No, 1000 years ago you would rape a girl if all else failed. Unless you were stupid about it there was almost no chance of getting caught and it wasn't seen as that big a deal.

Today rape is literally considered worse than murder. A rapist is tagged for life, even a 1st degree murderer or gangbanger isn't put on any list except for "registered felon".
>>
>>37582081
i mean even as short as like 30 years ago it was much easier to get away with rape
>>
>>37581795
Can I have a source on that? Interesting.
>>
>>37582081
>rape culture is real!
if all else failed, you'd fail at rape too. people like you were used as bait in war, and as punching bags otherwise.
>>
>>37582068

The president is not corrupt and governs the country to some extent. But the parliment is more powerful than him, which the parliment is corrupt.
Say how much you want that i am the reason shit is like this. I wasn't even able to vote until recently, and i went out to protest in the capital when i had the chance. There's nothing more i can do or should do.
>>
>>37582136
You mean non-feminists?

KYS you betafied piece of shit.
>>
>>37582081
Then why not kill them and remove traces of rape?
>>
>>37582152
just wait until parliament meets, and start firing rounds whenever they attempt to leave the building
>>
>>37582168
Because that's pure evil.

Rape isn't a good thing either but sex is a need and it's a means to fulfill that need. Killing a girl afterwards doesn't help you in any way.
>>
>>37582158
no i mean cucks who failed, you dumb pussy. you said it yourself, THEY FAILED
>>
>>37582184

Anyone not media, security or politician would have no access or info to such meetup
>>
>>37582250
what country is it you goober
>>
>>37582227
So you equate me with the town retard/drunk based on a small post?

You are a retarded little roastie aren't you? Stay pissy bitch.
>>
>>37582263

I thought it was obvious it's romania. It was all over the news when we started protesting here, even foreign news>>37582263
>>
>>37582309
damn that place is a shithole. Unfortunatly romania has a big problem with brain drain, where the few people lucky enough to be smart enough to be doctors and engineers and other helpful members of society all leave, making the country stay shit. I blame the jews
>>
>>37582081
Today, you can go to a prostitute. So much easier and safer.
>>
Man she is goddamn beautiful.
>>
>>37581324
Yes, yes they were. People, men specifically, were far more dramatic and hysterical in the past. Look at Japanese men for instance. A guy would fucking kill himself for having an illegitimate child in the past. Men would kill each other for insults on the street.
>>
File: angeru.jpg (28KB, 487x423px) Image search: [Google]
angeru.jpg
28KB, 487x423px
>>37581324
if u think that we have depresion bc a girl didn t fuck with us yet
u are fucking retarded
>>
>>37582396
>i like whores who cake on make up and dye their hair platinum blond

Kek
>>
>>37582434
do you not want to plop your dick on those fucking lips?
>>
>>37582381

Smart people are not even payed enough here. Shit salaries even for doctors, architects and engineers. Many doctors live off tips.
>>
>>37582462
yeah, its shit like that that needs the whole society to be reset.
>>
>>37582462

Even worse, some doctors do not get paid in time
>>
>>37582386
Prostitution is illegal in many places. If you are gonna risk being put on the sex offenders list might as well rape a hotter girl for free.
>>
>>37582434
Are you gay? You must be that one pure waifu type who women not giving him sex because he exists. I feel sad for you man I hope you get better.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.