[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I deal with the fact that the girl I'm dating has

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 10

File: 0007131e3a9848db506edd86ea1cf074.jpg (327KB, 1280x1916px) Image search: [Google]
0007131e3a9848db506edd86ea1cf074.jpg
327KB, 1280x1916px
How do I deal with the fact that the girl I'm dating has had thousands of loads of cum inside her and on her face?

How could that not possibly bother me? I just want a girl who's at least a bit pure. She could've held hands or MAYBE have kissed a boy when she was really young - everyone can make such mistakes, but actual CUM everywhere? That's just fucking disgusting. Why would anyone willingly cuck themselves so much? I just don't understand.

Probably going to cancel on our first date, really...
>>
>tfw you can only get virgins when you're a pedo
>>
If you're a dipshit who is obsessed with finding faults in others no one is ever going to be 100% pure for you. There was more than one thread with "she's a virgin but she had a bf once and even if they never did anything sexual i cant forgive her"
>>
It's scary to think about really.

A pretty woman by age 25 may have had 5 boyfriends over the years. You think, well that's only 5, shes really pretty, I guess she'd have more! haha!.

But you think ONLY 15? Let's say shes been dating since age 18 and since age 18 shes has not gone without a boyfriend in her life from 18 to 25.

That's 7 years of being in sexual relations. The amount of times she had sex with these 5 men are probably in the high hundreds, if not thousands of times.

Think about that next time you think a girl is a "good girl" for only having had a few BF's.
>>
>>37581378
Or MUSLIM
Ever think of that
>>
>>37581067
Be glad you dont have to teach her how to fuck

Its a nightmare
>>
>girl I'm dating

You're not dating her and she's not your gf, you beta virgin cuck closeted homosexual.
>>
File: 1489838265065.png (244KB, 582x597px) Image search: [Google]
1489838265065.png
244KB, 582x597px
>>37581629
da fuck u just said to me?
>>
I think the actual fear that you're not admitting is not that she's a slut, a slut can be a wonderful companion especially in terms of gratifying your sexual needs, but rather that because she's a slut the chaos of this new age of nihilism is in her and she'll fuck you over in long run through hypergamy.

do you love this woman?
>>
>>37581629
if he were a closeted homosexual why would he bother being bothered being called a homosexual and dating a slut?

you're just a feminist in the closet
>>
>>37581649
You just said you have a first date upcoming. She probably doesn't even know it's a date.
>>
>>37581067
Be the thousand and 1 bitch. Bang that hoe and dump her like all the rest. If that's how she is going to run her life might as well giver her what she wants
>>
>>37581705
you're just implying she would never want to fuck OP
>>
>>37581676
It's that She inevitably encountered a 8x6 Chad, and will always look for the opportunity to upgrade to his status again.
>>
>>37581719
Do you seriously believe any girl would ever want to fuck an insecure autist like OP?
>>
put it this way, if someone likes sex and is in the prime of their youth why would they hold themselves off for someone shallow that considers the fact they've had sex in the past a dealbreaker? the problem is that you hold sex on a pedestal. its not some sanctious thing that strips you of your humanity once you have it in a mindless context. most (and i mean most, not all) people realize that sex is good but its not the end all be all.
chances are she regrets having a lot of those sexual encounters. life's about living new experiences and learning from mistakes, not just sitting around and holding off on these experiences so some disconnected sperge will consider you worthy of his intimacy. i bet you've done things in the past that she'd be unhappy with, but she overlooks it because it doesn't fucking matter.
>>
>>37581786
>claims sex isn't a big deal
>several sentences later says that she's ashamed for having so much sex

Really activates my almonds
>>
>>37581856
Bitter virgins like you gonna bitter virgin.
>>
I've eaten loads of my cum too, but am virgin, am I pure, op?
>>
File: highlight.png (2KB, 751x40px) Image search: [Google]
highlight.png
2KB, 751x40px
>>37581856
did you miss the part where i said "most (and i mean most, not all)"? i've highlighted it in the screenshot since you clearly did or you don't understand english.

plus something doesnt have to be significant for you to regret it. there's plenty of games i regret buying for example despite the fact i had the money to spare and their purchase made no significant difference to my life.
people regret sex because they're autistic like you and OP and hold it on a pedestal (these people arent the "most" i was referring to earlier). some people regret having sex with past partners because they think that autists like you and OP will just consider them vapid sluts, like you do. i regret having sex because it's not for me and i became depressed for a while after because it made me feel alienated since so many other people enjoy it. some people regret having sex with specific people and not just for having sex in general.

the world isnt as black and white as you seem to think it is.
>>
>>37581067
You need to dump the whore and focus on a girl that's not a whore. If you want to have sex with her that's fine because she'll put out for anyone. That's not going to change for her so move on to a non-whore.
>>
How do you guys ever expect to get laid if you don't want to have sex with the people who are willing to have sex with you? Sex is fun but once you've had you'll realize how much you didn't need it.
>>
Given the opportunity, you would probably fuck a girl without a second thought, wouldn't you? Virgin or non-virgin. Would you give consideration to the fact that you just created used goods? Would you give consideration to the fact that YOU are now used goods? You shouldn't carry a higher expectation for others than for yourself.

Also, who is this slut. I'm tired of fapping to Anri every other day.
>>
>>37582192
This is a lie. Sex has eased my tension enough that I no longer contemplate suicide. I also have more friends and a higher paying job.

Having sex really does fix everything.... At least it did for me.
>>
>>37582279
Women are the gatekeepers of sex. Almost any woman under 30 can have sex anytime, all they have to do is load up Tinder or ask a random guy in the street. A woman with many partners becomes immune to oxytonin and has poor self control.

For most men getting sex is an accomplishment. It shows other women deemed them worthy and that they must be high value men. Men are also barely impacted by oxytonin due to testosterone.

You should know all this but I took the shitty bait to school the noobs so fuck you roastie whore.
>>
>>37582436
Also telegony, so the more men she fucks the less DNA your kids will share with you and the less related you will be to them.
>>
>>37581067
At least be glad you are with someone
>>
>>37581565
What's the difference between the two, anon?
>>
>still no VR vids of Julia

What the fuck are those nips doing they could be swimming in money by now
>>
>>37581067
Virginity is a meme. It means nothing.
>>
>>37582082
It's just enviousness on Anon's part and you cannot really blame him for his attitude. You will not understand his bitterness since a decent looking woman can choose which dick she wants to hop on, while a decent looking man cannot. He has to take action, work towards this very simple need. So if a man doesn't or isn't able to bend backwards with his "charm" he usually doesn't get any casual pussy either. It's something you won't understand. No need to shit on him for that.

For my money: sluts are great when they are confident and experimental in what they do, but 90 % of them belong to the garbage because they just do it for self-validation and other passionless reasons.
>>
>>37582279
>Given the opportunity, you would probably fuck a girl without a second thought, wouldn't you?
Speak for yourself
>>
>>37582501
That is a failed theory, anon. Read more.
>>
>>37581067
If she's THAT much of a slut, then just hump n' dump her. At least then you get to experience what got her so many partners in the past
>>
>>37581067
Put thousands more loads of cum on her. Drown the other men's cum out until her while body is filled with your cum.
>>
>>37581536
Would you prefer a girl who's had sex with 20 different men only once, or a girl who had only one boyfriend who she fucked hundreds of times?
>>
You shouldn't know about her past unless she asks about yours first. In this way, if neither of you ever bring up the past, you are both de facto virgins.
>>
>>37583388
Not the guy but damn, I've never seen it that way.

None of the above
>>
>>37583428
>If we ignore an issue it doesn't exist!
>>
>>37583242
No, it isn't. Quite the contrary, there is more evidence supporting it now than ever before.

Quit spreading misinformation you asspained roastie slut.
>>
>>37581378
Tfw I've taken 3 virginities
>t. A normie who laughs at r9k while taking dumps
>>
File: can you feel it.jpg (24KB, 400x321px) Image search: [Google]
can you feel it.jpg
24KB, 400x321px
>>37583482
Gotta have bad news for you then, because in a relationship of 1 or 2 years you'd have 300 to 500 times sex.

Just imagine the miles of dick that went in and out of that pussy. Now remember that whenever a woman mentions she has one or more exes.
>>
>>37581067
Here's the thing, anon. In the modern era, you effectively have four choices, and two of them is more a matter of luck:

1. Be Alone
2. Be a cuck and date/marry roasties
3. Fuck random sluts (Need to have been born with good looks and confidence)
4. Find the unicorn girl (not literally, this isn't some Brony faggotry) that is actually simultaneously not a bit of a slut and also willing to date you

Right now, it looks like you're on track for 2. but strongly considering switching to 1. I prefer it myself
>>
>>37583631
In that case post links of scientific studies backing that up.
>>
>>37583768
www.google.com

You take from there shithead. Unless you feel like sending me $50 through PayPal, I don't do other's research for free.
>>
File: IMG_2451.png (266KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2451.png
266KB, 2048x1536px
Telegony is a load of shit theres many studies and none of them show that this is possible

>>37582501
>>37583242>>37583631
>>37583768
>>37583920

Makes since too since sperm die after awhile, so chad and jamals DNA has long since died inside. U-unless they fucked her 4 hours ago and you have some different issues you should dump her for.

>Pic related, the very first result
>>
>>37581067
Good, you're clearly not man enough for her
>>
Fuck, women are so disgusting. No, humans in general disgust me.

Fuck em, fuck you - I'm going to remain celibate and alone. I'll find my own way, create my own value.
>>
>>37581067
I wouldn't worry about it, you'll have to come around to accepting a girl for her past on your own, and it usually comes with the crippling realization that you fear being alone. If you can't, just dump her. There are literally millions of women on this planet, you'll find one that you're willing to put up with. Not all of us do, but you can sure as hell try.
>>
File: 1492830986916.png (76KB, 982x1274px) Image search: [Google]
1492830986916.png
76KB, 982x1274px
>you're such a shallow bigot for not accepting a girl's past!
>OMG YOUR A VIRGIN EWWWW

Gas the cunts, gender war now
>>
If sex is no big deal, why is it so important to most women that a man NOT be a virgin?
>>
>>37587096
>most women
Only woman you know is your mom, virgin
>>
>>37583388
the only correct answer to that one is, "no"
>>
>>37587096
Lock and key

You're welcome
>>
>>37587212
That makes sense only if sex is a big deal.

But roasties say it is not.
How can this be?
How can they reconcile their belief that sex means very little with their demand that a man isn't a virgin?
>>
>>37581536
yep. And you're supposed to just forget it all and pretend like it never happened.

>>37581479
>finding faults

leftie cuck detected. It's not about finding faults. It IS a fault. The funny thing is, you aren't going to change anyone's mind. Shame as much as you want, but you can't force us into having kids with used up sluts. Did you really think calling someone a dipshit is going to make someone decide to have kids? "oh gee, the beta male called me a dipshit mysoginst loser. guess I gotta have kids now"
>>
>>37585200
microchimerism is real
>>
Fucking bigots I bet you took every chance you got to fuck girls but expect to find a virgin wife who just waited for you to come into her life.
>>
File: IMG_20170524_163629_808.jpg (23KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170524_163629_808.jpg
23KB, 320x320px
>>37583636
>t. a failed normie who laughs at and feels with r9k while taking dumps
>>
File: IMG_2463.png (426KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2463.png
426KB, 2048x1536px
>>37588214

I don't see why that matters, those cells are seperate from your kid, so its not part jamal.

Also theres no definitive proof that unprotected sex causes it, its just a theory.
>>
Yeah ik its fucking nasty and unnatural. I blame birth control. It used to be a girl could only slut it up for so ong before she got pregnant and thats the end of that. Nowaday girls basically bathe in cum with no effect
>>
>>37581067
>has girl friend
>spends anytime thinking about other >peoples dicks in cum in her

Bruh your a faggot
>>
>>37586866
Nowadays it seems to be the only path
>>
>>37588995
>feels
Speak for yourself, I had a stupid chance and I dropped it because that's crap
>>
>lost my virginity to my wife
>she had boyfriends before me
every day I look in the mirror and a cuck stares back
>>
>>37589738
You should have fucked other girls before then.
>>
>>37581067
That's why you're still a virgin loser posting on /r9k/
>>
>>37589775
It was that easy? oh fuck why didn't I think of that
>>
>>37583328
this op

make your chimp brain proud
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.