[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>voted for Trump, not because I agreed with his policies,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

>voted for Trump, not because I agreed with his policies, but because I thought a Trump presidency would be entertaining and a nice change of pace
>we're getting fucked over in the exact same way except harder and with a fucking child at the helm
>this isn't entertaining anymore, it's a nightmare
who /not my president/ here
>>
Donald is an amazing president. You're just salty because he vagina blocked your girl.

Btw, so did Barack but you're not salty over that. He took the nomination from her in 2012.
>>
>>37580801
donald has been a great president so far fuck off.
>>
The collective salt of all the cunthurt roasties, even just when he won let alone ongoing, will never make me regret voting for him. He could start WW3 and I'd still be laughing.
>>
>>37580801
>voted for Trump

sure you did
>>
Funnily enough the rest of the world knew this, except the Americans, even before he got elected.
>>
i enjoy watching sean spicer and kellyanne conway run damage control on whatever his latest autistic twitter outburst is in front of the MSM

it reminds me of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvM3gY-0YMc
>>
>>37580801
You're a fucking idiot.
If he's changed his tune it's because they got to him.
>>
>>37581102
We actually like our president.
The France agreement was shit because we all know forty years down the line China would just say pull out of it and that they can't meet climate control demands.
China is just stringing us along.
>>
>>37581102
change americans to rural and suburban retards
>>
>>37581145
>they
>THEY
If he changed his tune it's because he never had a fixed policy in the first place and was just saying what he had to say to get into power
>>
I just want another invasion. I want another wmd goose chase, I want marines taking over cities, I want rangers fucking shit up and dragging people off in the night, I want ghost stories of special forces raiding compounds and killing dozens of people then vanishing even if they're fake, I miss it so much. I even miss the constant hyper patriotic propaganda commercials that played all the time.
>>
>>37580801
I figured /pol/ supported him cause he wasn't supposed to be just another globalist, but they still support him even after revealing his neocon colors.
>>
>>37580834
>>37580861
Red pill me on rising superstar Donald
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.