[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY DO GIRLS CARE SO MUCH ABOUT ACID ATTACKS LOOKS DOESNT MATTER,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: zhTGenb.jpg (130KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
zhTGenb.jpg
130KB, 620x350px
WHY DO GIRLS CARE SO MUCH ABOUT ACID ATTACKS

LOOKS DOESNT MATTER, JUST BE YOURSELF, BE CONFIDENT AND TAKE A SHOWER
>>
Jorge come back to /esp/
>>
Fun fact, most acid attack victims are WHITE men. And most of the female victims where attacked by other women.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/12/01/acid-attacks-rise-majority-victims-white-men/
>>
Maybe looks don't matter in durka durka land because women wear head scarves to cover up.
>>
>>37580434
Most attack victims of the 21 asked in that UK poll were white men, globally 80% are women. Read the fucking article at least.
>>
>>37580434
>taking anything from Breitbart seriously

Read the article you mongoloid.
>>
>21 cases
>reliable
>checkmate SJWs
>>
>>37580321
Acid attacks are the GOAT punishment for women
>Sail through life because people will always want to fuck you and you can abuse that
>Always tell less beautiful girls 'omg you're beautiful' and 'it's about what's inside'
>Take away their beauty and suddenly all their social power, their free pass is yanked away from them and they have to live like a male
>Usually end up killing themselves despite it being about 'beauty on the inside'
>probably because like all women they're complete pieces of shit on the inside
>>
Normies are insane. This is their primal primate brains getting rid of breeding competition. Can't wait for robots that kill us all and replace us with themselves they'll actually get shit done.
>>
File: 1431873700-20150517.png (465KB, 684x2659px) Image search: [Google]
1431873700-20150517.png
465KB, 684x2659px
>>37580661
>they'll actually get shit done
There's a SMBC comic for every situation.
>>
>>37580636
I screenshot your message because the truth can't be ignored!
>>
>>37580583
At this point its no less credible than CNN
>>
>>37581204
Even if that were true, the article states that 80% of victims are women.
The headline refers to a "study" from one burn clinic in the UK, with a sample size of 21.
>>
>>37580321
Fuck off Achmed, you aren't welcome here
>>
Day of the Spray when?

o r i g i
>>
>girl gets acidblasted
>can still get any man she wants
>chad can spray her face with acid cum and she would still beg for more
>>
>>37580321
Well they probably hurt.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.