[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Matched with a super cuty yesterday >Spend all day trying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: tinder.jpg (25KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
tinder.jpg
25KB, 1252x1252px
>Matched with a super cuty yesterday
>Spend all day trying to keep my cool and not replying right away
>Spend all day at work being all happy and joyful imagining how she is gonna reply to me
>Imagine how well we are gonna hit if off and finally find someone to make us happy
>Finally after 24hours of being a match (because thats the standard right?) I say hello and ask how she was doing
>No answer for a few hours
>Look again
>She isn't there anymore

WHy is life so cruel
>>
>>37580116
>doing it wrong

Not replying immediately is fine, but if you leave it hanging all day, you gotta remember she's just a stranger who found you attractive and it's pretty easy to get tired of waiting and see who else is out there.

>after 24hours of being a match (because thats the standard right?)
Just get to it when you get to it. If I'm not busy I'll reply back immediately once I get a message, but if I am busy, I'll take care of the shit I currently have at hand and then reply. That's all.
>>
>>37580173
Shut the fuck up you fucking faggot im not talking to you
>>
>>37580195
>being this retarded
I shiggity diggity.
>>
>>37580116
If you leave it more than an hour you've fucked up.
>>
>>37580116
every slut on tinder gets 300 matches a day, you meant absolutely nothing to her
>>
24 hours is too long to wait to message a match. Depending on the circumstances it can be appropriate to wait up to 12 (for example if the match occurred during the night when you were sleeping or you couldn't message her immediately because you were at work).
>>
Any advice for using Tinder if I have zero photos of me with friends, or outside? I have friends, but none of us are the photo taking sort.

I only have selfies. Trying to think of some funny way to Photoshop them to appeal to normies
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.