[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i have never met a person that died. no person that i can remember

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

File: pepesurection.jpg (71KB, 515x461px) Image search: [Google]
pepesurection.jpg
71KB, 515x461px
i have never met a person that died. no person that i can remember meeting has ever died. i have never been to a funeral. i have never witnessed a death except on video.
>>
Death is literally just a conspiracy to scare people into being slaves forever.
>>
One day they are here, the next they aren't. Everyone just gets on with their lives.

It's a lesson in impermanence but also the fact that humans just get used to absolutely every circumstance
>>
I work as a nurse in a hospice ward.

I've seen over 40 people die of different causes. Pretty strange.
>>
dad died
grandma died
grandpa died
people at work died
people at church died
dad died
people at school died

my mom always says my problem is I haven't been around death enough which is why I'm not a staunch theist clinging to faith to save me from it
>>
File: 1445909555482.gif (895KB, 772x594px) Image search: [Google]
1445909555482.gif
895KB, 772x594px
I discovered my dad dead on the sofa
>>
When I was 12, I used to live in the shitty side of my town, and when I was playing outside with a friend, a drive-by shooting happened against the house we were playing right next to.

I saw some older kid (probably 15) get domed in front of his house. It was one of the most surreal experiences of my life.

I remember how "quick" the impact was. Like his head just snapped back like someone had punched him hard. I didn't see no blood spray or anything at first, but after he fell down, blood started squirting out of his head like crazy
>>
>>37579901
Only 40? You'd think in a hospice ward there'd be 40 a day
>>
>>37579915
Tell your dad to stop dying so much
>>
>>37580018
Not that intense. Most people in hospice are succumbing slowly and it can take as long as several months before they finally pass on.

That being said, I only handle one section of the ward. There are more deaths that occur that I don't see as well.
>>
>>37579943
rip in pieces desu fampai
>>
>>37579986
>get domed in front of his house.
The fuck is "get domed?" Speak in non-subhuman terms please.
>>
>>37580040
Desu I'd never let myself end up in there. If I got cancer or something I'd end it on my own terms
>>
>>37580057
He visited the capital building
>>
>>37580057
It's nigspeak for "receive a gunshot to the head"

Sorry, I'm black and grew up around blacks.
>>
>>37580061
In hospice, the nurses' priority is basically to make their deathbeds as comfortable as possible. They get tv, food brought to them all the time, and for a lot of them they don't even have to stand up to shit/piss.

If their condition is painful, they get painkillers etc.

I wouldn't mind dying in hospice. There's internet here too.
>>
>>37579901
Literally the only people who work at hospices are those who get off on the fact that they're surrounded by death.
>>
File: mr marcus dildo.jpg (52KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
mr marcus dildo.jpg
52KB, 750x750px
>>37580091
how big is your black cock?
>>
>>37580107
have you ever granted a man his last wish if you know what i mean?
>>
>>37580136
>>37580157
I'm a dude, just so ya'll know. Male nurse. Haven't granted any last requests, though I jokingly flirt with the older female patients sometimes.

And death is pretty interesting to me, but I don't get off sexually on it.

Amputees on the other hand...
>>
>>37580287
do you like nuggets?
>>
>>37580138
Pretty decent. I'd say it's aight, na mean?
>>
>>37580287
>Amputees on the other hand
Patrician tier desu. Absolute best
>>
Most recent person i knew that died was a girl i talked to from 4chan. She even flew across the country to go to a con in my area and paid for my ticket and everything. Super nice girl.

We talked intermittently and she'd disappear for a couple of months here and there, but she was gone for a little long, all her accounts were pretty inactive, but she didn't use them that much anyways. Remembered she had a facebook she linked me something from before, looked it up and it was a memorial page. I don't know facebook shit so i thought it was maybe a meme and she quit the internet or something, but i just googled her and i found a bunch of obituaries. No clue to how she died, and couldn't find anything after searching intently. I didn't know any of her friends or family so it'd be weird if i tried to contact any of them.

rip
>>
File: IMAG-1127.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG-1127.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>37580287
I'll be your amputee bf if u want lol
>>
>>37580339
8 inches and thicc? are you uncut?
>>
I remember when I was in that position. I was waiting for a grandparent to die and figured it would be life changing. It wasn't. He was old, dying was good.

A few years later when my best friend died in an accident at 26. It changed everything. My whole life changed. I'm scared of death now. I worry I'll an hero, before I figured I'd never go through with it... Now I worry I will
>>
>>37580389
Not him but I'm intrigued, what happened? Also post more.
>>
File: hul.jpg (29KB, 431x267px) Image search: [Google]
hul.jpg
29KB, 431x267px
>>37579915
> dad died twice
>>
>>37579851
I once found a corpse in the woods
We put a fire cracker in its mouth
>good times
>>
File: sad dog.jpg (19KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
sad dog.jpg
19KB, 540x540px
>>37579851
>Grandfather and grandmother on different sides of the family died within months of each other.
>>
File: 1358652905124.jpg (654KB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1358652905124.jpg
654KB, 3008x2000px
>tfw death of my old dog hurt me more than death of relatives
>>
>>37580507
Tripped with a power saw lol
>>
>>37580623
so... did you record it?
>>
I volunteered in a regional hospital's emergency department some time ago.

Occasionally I'd get to peek my head into trauma rooms to watch whatever had come in on ambulances. Usually it'd be car accidents, with the rare gunshot wound or hand-in-a-snowblower mixed in.

One fellow had a heart attack. The paramedics mistook me for a medical student and asked me if I wanted to do chest compressions. Even after I was identified as a volunteer, I was given the green light, since the patient was biologically dead anyway.

Saw a few other dead folks at the hospital over the years; sometimes I'd get sent into a room with a corpse by myself and told to tie a toe-tag and then help wheel it down to the morgue.

I've also met a couple of guys out motorcycling who died minutes later. One was an Asian-American medical student who sped off on a group ride. I was trying to follow along, but my bike was too slow and I'd parked it facing away from the street.

Found out the next morning he'd crashed and died.
>>
>>37580836
>Saw a few other dead folks at the hospital over the years; sometimes I'd get sent into a room with a corpse by myself and told to tie a toe-tag and then help wheel it down to the morgue.
Gross
>>
BELIEVE YOU TO BELIEVE
>BELIEVE YOU TO BELIEVE
BELIEVE YOU TO BELIEVE
>BELIEVE YOU TO BELIEVE
BELIEVE YOU TO BELIEVE
>BELIEVE YOU TO BELIEVE
BELIEVE YOU TO BELIEVE
>BELIEVE YOU TO BELIEVE
BELIEVE YOU TO BELIEVE
>BELIEVE YOU TO BELIEVE
>>
>>37582067
Don't believe then faggg
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.