[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ultra-chad here. Today I'm going to give some more useful

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1487165491067.jpg (35KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1487165491067.jpg
35KB, 500x375px
Ultra-chad here. Today I'm going to give some more useful advice than "bee urself", although I would add that you all horribly misunderstand what is meant by that. So here it is:
Drink at least 16oz. of water every morning, before anything else. And clean your fucking room.
>>
Mr.Peterson is that you?
>>
>>37579764
M-maybe.
Bloccccs
>>
>>37579742
No.

Fuck you chad I do what I want.
>>
>>37579788
Sounds like you have partly got down beeing urself m8
>>
>>37579742
>Drink at least 16oz. of water every morning

Can we PLEASE get that in non-burger measurements?
Also how much difference does it make in your daily life? I hate having to pee all the time so I avoid drinking water throughout the day.
>>
Alright, aspiring Chad here. I'll give you guys some actual advice

Download tinder. Come up with a good line and make sure your profile is half-decent. Wait patiently for a girl who clearly wants to fuck. That's it. Sex is the easiest thing in the world to get once you actually start trying
>>
>>37579872
Supposedly being even 2 percent dehydrated has a significant impact on energy, motivation, brain efficiency, so a huge impact.
>I don't put gas in my car because I don't like it making smoke
Well then it won't run will it? Also a glass of water in morning wakes you up more than a glass of coffee because you get dehydrated while you sleep.

>>37579904
>how to be a degenerate
You are not a Chad, you are a fuckboi. And you are aspiring to be happy, if that. Mostly content. Apes can be happy. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>37579872
It's like an average glass of water dude. Are you a beaker? It doesn't need to be that precise.
>>
>ultra chad
L I E S

Post pic or get out
>>
Okay, part-time chad here. Let me give you some real talk here,

if you don't hit the gym and behave like you have the libido of a gorilla in heat then you're never going to get a job. Also don't forget leg day.
>>
File: 1496846790903.jpg (29KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
1496846790903.jpg
29KB, 650x488px
>>37580159
>posting face on Mongolian tapestry forum
Kek.

Alright I'm going to impart some more wisdom. I know these two normies. Decent guys, fit, not stupid, good jobs, you know. Both of their girlfriends are cheating on them with this fat neckbeard. Know why? Because he is funny as fuck. Being a Chad doesn't mean you look like a limp wristed model type. It means you have the most powerful personality in the room. I am a 7/10 on average. I clean up to an 8-9/10 depending on preferences because I know how to groom and dress. But that is the least important thing at the end of the day.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.