[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm curious, what's it like having a dick (or something

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

I'm curious, what's it like having a dick (or something dick-shaped) inside you? What's it feel like? Both gaybots and femanons can answer.
>>
Warm, emasculating, arousing. It feels so good to be taken from behind if you're in the right mood. To feel the guy give in to lust, and be the object of that lust. To know he's only focusing on filling you with his seed as though you were a woman.
>>
>>37579715
So like, it's the aspect of getting dominated that's arousing? I take it you're a sub then?
>>
>>37579756
For me, it's definitely that aspect that I find arousing. I could hardly call myself straight but with men it's all power play. With women I prefer to be in control. I would also consider traps and twinks women to this purpose. But with men, I prefer someone bigger and stronger. Had a bf once and that was the appeal.
>>
>>37579603
I'm curious, what's it like ruining a board? What's it feel like? Both gaybots and femanons can fuck off my board.
>>
>>37579756
Yeah, the psychological aspect of it is the main appeal. The physical dicking can be insanely good, but the pleasure of being cummed inside and knowing that you relieved your partner is enough to be satisfying by itself.
>>
>>37579794
Yeah that's in-line with what I've heard from other bisexual men, more dominant with girls and submissive with guys. Best of both worlds I guess.

>>37579825
You're right anon, we definitely need more >tfw no gf and trap threads instead. Thanks for the bump.

>>37579845
Fair enough, I guess that makes sense. Whenever someone describes it to me I just can't imagine anal to be really pleasurable but I suppose psychologically I can see it.
>>
File: Next stop Gay City.jpg (70KB, 405x499px) Image search: [Google]
Next stop Gay City.jpg
70KB, 405x499px
>>37579845
>That feel when he buries it to the hilt and fills you up and you make a lewd sound knowing it will make him cum harder

>>37579885
Isn't it just. I've tried the other power dynamics and also f2m but never m2f. Honestly, ever since I had a bad experience with a Domme and read Venus in Furs I just don't trust women to hae power anymore. It only ends in deep emotional wounds.
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 1024x1024px
>>37579603
Gays can't be robots and any real fembot has never had a dick inside them
>>
Not OP, but what does it physically feel like? Something getting shoved inside you. And, does penis size matter? I'm trying to understand why people would want a dick shoved in them. And what about sucking dick? Do you enjoy it?
>>
>>37579936
Hurts, makes you worried you'll shit
>>
>>37579756
No, maybe it is for fags.
Usually it's about being rubbed on places that feel good.
>>
>>37579885
>Whenever someone describes it to me I just can't imagine anal to be really pleasurable but I suppose psychologically I can see it.

It takes getting used to. It's always uncomfortable at first, but after a few minutes of slow movement, the muscles relax enough that things move easily. When he starts hitting the prostate, it feels like an intense stroke, but from inside yourself. If he's long enough to hit the back, it causes a tightness to build up in your chest which can only be relieved by moaning.

For me, when I'm severely aroused by a guy, my anus also gets more sensitive and it feels like blood flows more down there. I guess I've managed to train my body to lust after cock.
>>
>>37579794
I'm not gay or bi at all, but I do enjoy getting fucked in the ass for many of the same reasons I think, being emasculated by a strong man with a larger cock is comforting
Sometimes I just want to feel like a woman, that's why I dress up as one when I get fucked
>>
File: pepe how to shiptost.jpg (45KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
pepe how to shiptost.jpg
45KB, 657x527px
>>37580048
Sorry but you can't say you're 'not bi at all' if you like getting dicked. You might not admire the male form but it's still gay. Autogynephilia doesn't excuse it. This is some next level excuse generation.
>>
>>37580048
It's like, not even sexual pleasure, as im straight, ut I love getting fucked in the ass then cuddled after or treated like a whore if he's more aggressive and kinky
I was ''raped'' when I was 15, but I asked him to fuck me harder
>>
>>37580048
>I'm not gay
>but I love getting dicked and having a strong man treat me like his woman
I've news for you, anon
>>
>>37580071
I do admire it, but not in a sexual way. I just love being dominated and pretending to be a girl
I'm very androgynous with long blonde hair and straight men love my ass, that's why I was ''raped''
>>
File: bait Romeo and Juliet.jpg (22KB, 478x373px) Image search: [Google]
bait Romeo and Juliet.jpg
22KB, 478x373px
>>37580099
Self-identify however you want, but a man is defined by his actions. And the actions that you have chosen is receiving benis. Also you'll find that a great many men are 'turned' gay because of experiences such as yours. I'm pretty sure I'd just be straight if I wasn't molested before I was ten.
>>
>>37580098
The thing is, I'm a normally straight male that fucks girls (but they laugh at my small dick), I just like PRETENDING to be a heterosexual woman
Men make me feel sexy and wanted
And I only fuck straight guys because when I get dressed up I can pass except that I don't have tits yet
>>
>>37580133
When I was molested, his dick was huge. Like 8inches and very think. A girl I had broken up with teased me about my dick size so I was in awe when I saw how impressive he was. I was so flattered that he was hard just for me. A man like that with a true symbol of status lost control all because of me and how nice I looked in my skin and panties
My parents were terrible people, so it was also really nice to get some real affection
After I sucked his dick well and told him nice it was he actually starts being nice and really affectionate to me
It was an awesome experience and I'm glad for it
>>
>>37580192
*skirt and panties
>>
>>37580192
Anon, you're bi.

t. the guy talking about getting dicked 7 posts up
>>
>>37580192
Also molested anon: shitty parents fuck you up beyond belief desu.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.