[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The story of my trip to the Western Wall in Israel. As I approached

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

File: Nu_e206e6_6151730.jpg (59KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Nu_e206e6_6151730.jpg
59KB, 640x640px
The story of my trip to the Western Wall in Israel.
As I approached the Western Wall a young rabbi slithered over to me. (Probably noticing my stereotypical American tourist cloths) As he approached I noticed him start to clasp his hands together rapidly and mutter incoherent noises - as he gets to talking distance I notice he has a sly look on his face, I think to myself he may just be tired so I think nothing of it. We engage in small talk for a little while, then he coughs loudly and asks the reason for why I came to Israel and in specific the Western Wall. I tell him I just wanted to visit all of the interesting spots and although I am Christian I don't have any religious affiliation with the wall. He gives me a short chuckle..... Then out of the blue he asks if I have any sheckles to donate to him.... I am confused and ask why... He told me that Israel is Americas greatest ally and that the Jews are gods chosen people, so it would make sense I hand over all my possessions to him. He brings me to an ATM and I withdraw all my life savings say for about 10 percent. I glance over my shoulder and I see him rubbing his hands together very very quickly. Maybe he was praying to god and blessing me for my incredible charity to gods chosen people. I give him my money and as we walk down the street I start feeling bad, a chosen person of god took time out of his busy life to talk and pray for ME, and I lied to him by
>>
File: 1496762067283.jpg (47KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496762067283.jpg
47KB, 360x480px
keeping some of the money for MYSELF (a person that wasn't chosen by god).... A rush of guilt comes to me and I tell him everything.... A sad look comes across his face and he says.... Well ya know goy, there's only one way you can make it up lying to gods chosen....... My eyes light up in surprise.. I throw myself to the ground and start kissing his shoes. I am begging to know how I can make things right with him..... He tells me to give him everything I own, we quickly go to the notary and I give him my house, wedding ring, and even the cloths on my back..... As I finish signing all the papers I go to the bathroom to clean the dirt off my face.. When I come back the rabbi is gone and nowhere to be found.... Maybe I further disrespected him and he left? Or maybe he was called by god for a mission? Either way I was satisfied.And that's the story of my trip to the Western Wall in Israel.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.