[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone notice how people who desperately want a thing never get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1464025423991.jpg (507KB, 1280x847px) Image search: [Google]
1464025423991.jpg
507KB, 1280x847px
Anyone notice how people who desperately want a thing never get the thing, while people who don't really care tend to get said thing? It sounds fucking stupid but I see it a lot.
>>
Yeah dude I get you.
It's like when you're looking for a zubat and you can never find one but when you're just trying to get through to out of the cave there's dozens that you encounter.
idk what's up with that.
>>
People at times de value little things in life that are detrimental to a happy life,or are you referring to nothing more then material goods?
>>
>Don't want to live
>Wake up every morning

I feel ya OP.
>>
Never expect something just because you want it. Work your ass of for it.. and when people who don't work get it.. use your rage to work harder
>>
I know this because everyone here wants a trap bf and shit and traps keep trying to get my dick and I dont want any of that shit
>>
People only become obsessed with things and desperately want them when they seem out of reach.
>>
Just because you want something doesn't mean you get it. My brother wanted to be a comic book artist. He was great a drawing. Yet he did nothing to become a comic book artist.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.