[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally managed to land a chubby girl >looked amazing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1493712465580.png (264KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
1493712465580.png
264KB, 400x533px
>finally managed to land a chubby girl
>looked amazing naked/clothed
>get to fuck her missionary
>tfw she turns into a round blob instead
>can hardly push her legs back
>tfw my legs are really fucking spread if I fuck her pronebone

Holy shit. What a disappointment.
Never get yourself a fat chick, /r9k/. Skinny/fit/thin girls ONLY.

Anyone else also dislikes fatties after getting to fuck one?
>>
i just prefer the chubby ones because theyre horny the whole day... most of them like to suck ur balls out till they look like crashed coke cans...
>>
>>37578532
I have this vision in my head of the librarian in Blade.
>>
>>37578532
i can't tell if she has gross vagina lips or a dick.
>>
It feels super good if you do prone with your legs closed inside her legs

She has to angle her ass a little bit and then you can just clap away like a rabid nigger. Guarantees to give a girl orgasms if you don't cum first.
>>
>>37578532
I get a much better angle with my fat gf if she sits on a pillow. Maybe my mattress is too squishy.
Really though you should be bending her ass over some furniture, that's the greatest
>>
>>37580166
prone bone feels so good, but it's the easiest position to cum in, goddamn. Any other position I can just mindlessly go at it, but not pronebone

ought to try it with MY legs closed, I guess, but doesn't seem that great desu. If you're the one with your legs over her, spread, then you can still switch between fucking her upright or bent over her. can't see that happening in the alternative
>>
>>37578532
holyshit, are you a manlet with 12cm benis?
>>
Let her on top and ride while playing with her clit. Ezpz.
>>
>>37580268
It's too hard to do that when she's fat even if you have a good penis. There's too much ass in the way.
>>
File: 1.jpg (101KB, 799x975px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
101KB, 799x975px
>>37580288
Nope.

What does that have to do with anything anyway, you virgin
>>
>>37578532
That's why fat girls always go for black guys. There's more distance between you and your goal hole, so you need more dick to reach it.
>>
>>37580403
that's totally not relevant to this thread at all
>>
File: Wrong.gif (2MB, 320x177px) Image search: [Google]
Wrong.gif
2MB, 320x177px
>>37580983
OP is having problems fucking fatties because he doesn't have BBC. This is actually one of the few times where it is relevant.
>>
>>37578532
Just do doggy or victory
>>
This is why doggy style is a thing, brah.
You are also are seeing the best part of a chubby chick: her ass.
>>
>>37580403
>>37581059
Reminder that blacks have the same penis size as whites.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.