[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go uni >think ill make friends >never talk to anyone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: 1493730876678.jpg (70KB, 770x760px) Image search: [Google]
1493730876678.jpg
70KB, 770x760px
>go uni
>think ill make friends
>never talk to anyone

>go to work
>think i'll make friends
>get bullied
>>
>>37578450
Iktf

just end me desu
>>
>>37578450
How did you get bullied at work? story anon?
>>
>>37578906
>>37578998
Have you ever had a job?
There's bound to be a bully in every company.
It's the worst when they perceive you as a threat. Perform better than them and they really get going.
>>
>>37579179
The workplace bully will badmouth you behind your back, sometimes even lie. They will criticize your work relentlessly, whether they're right or not. Whisper to each other and laugh about you.

Some people never grow up and school never ends.

I suggest to not try to make friends at work. Act formal and professional. Strictly only talk about work. No small talk.

>>37579196
Tricky when you're new and the bully has been there for years.
>>
I have a job, I overall act like a quiet antisocial autistic sperg but I don't get bullied. my co-workers probably feel sorry for me if anything

>>37579179
underageb&
>>
>>37578888
nice quads but
>>37579179
underageb&
>>
Everyone gets bullied.

Pussies actually say they're getting bullied while strong men reject tha notion..
>>
>be white in raped western city
>get job, get along well with colleagues
>but they are all muslim
does anyone know similar feels?

i found one of them that does drink alcohol, and we are talking about going for a drink after work. But hes gotta keep it on the down low.
>>
>be intern at big company
>everyone is super nice and asks your name
feels good man
>>
File: 1471443947419.png (13KB, 381x380px) Image search: [Google]
1471443947419.png
13KB, 381x380px
>Never had any friends
>Finally got into Uni
>Honestly thought it would be different
>Thought I would get into groups, make friends and talk to people in classes
>Every semester is like the first week of a highschool you moved to and never make friends at
>>
It's the fucking worst when you get trapped in interpersonal routines at work

So much of my day is spent talking to people. I just want to do work.

Next time I move teams I need to figure out how to avoid this kind of situation
>>
>>37578450
No one likes you. Please smash your head violently ans just die. I hate all of you
>>
File: 14615018081680.jpg (56KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
14615018081680.jpg
56KB, 460x460px
>>37578450
>2017
>not being a misanthrope
>>
>>37579963
gtfo normie you're the odd one here
>>
>>37578450
>go to uni
>struggle socially for the first semester
>slowly making friends, starting to feel home
>sudden existential crisis
>can't stop thinking about dropping out and studying something else somewhere else

Always thought friends were the real probem but now that I have them I realize they can't fill the void either
Kill me now
>>
>>37578450
>>go uni
>>think ill make friends
>>never talk to anyone

I have these same feels. I moved to a different state. No friends. No family. Think I'm gonna make a heap of friends maybe get a qt gf. End up becoming a hopelessly out of control alcoholic. Only leave my room to go to class or shop. Don't even interact with my room mates.
>>
File: IMG_0634.jpg (202KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0634.jpg
202KB, 960x960px
When you go to college next time, try being good looking. People will be attracted to you and they will respect what you have to say.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (6KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
6KB, 320x180px
>>37578450
Getting bullied at work happened to me too anon. Girls would talk shit about me right in front of me as if I was too autistic to understand them. My manager were constantly make me do shit and only me when everyone else was just talking.
Fuck thus gay earth.
>>
>be the smartest kid at school
>go to uni
>get kicked out
>never had any friends to begin with
What now?
>>
>>37580818
Just keep going, youll figure it out bud

Just dont get a useless degree like me
>>
>Work really hard in subject, panic about due dates a week early
>Winter breaks rolls around
>Excited to be able to relax with all my free time after exams
>Exams finish
>Realize I hate my life, have no money and become extremely depressed

Honestly I'm starting to feel like killing myself just to stop dealing with this bullshit. I can't sleep without crying anymore. Also remember hearing that line so many times when I was younger (from my parents). I'm getting tired of waiting.
>>
>>37581147
what is your degree if i may ask?
The current programm isn't the safest career path to begin with but what I really wanna do is philosophy but the cliches the labor market has about philosophy are scaring me
>>37581158
Same here, tired of waiting for the so-called best time of my life or the moment it gets better, that's why I want to do what I want to do right now rather than suffer just to wait for a potential reward i can't even be certain about anyways
>>
Stop trying so hard OP.
People can tell when you desperately want their approval and it's a major turn off.
>>
File: 1493860754504.png (9KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1493860754504.png
9KB, 420x420px
>>37581038
If i kill Nick Bateman, will his 5 million female followers want to fuck me? If i replace Chad at the top of the food chain i become Chad, right?
>>
>>37581198

>that's why I want to do what I want to do right now rather than suffer

Are you referring to suicide? Or what?
>>
>>37581222
Dropping out and studying philosophy, I might be unemployed in 5 years but at least I would enjoy it while it lasts (or so I hope).
Suppressing my suicidal thoughts for now
>>
>>37581251
the fact there's something you enjoy in life is reason enough not to die.

I just don't want to do anything. But eat. And I can't do that for too long without feeling sick
>>
>>37581492
Is there nothing else you enjoy at all? why do you enjoy eating though? maybe culinary school could be your thing
>>
>going to a dorm college for the first time
>at 21

how do I not fuck this up?
>>
>go to uni
>quit WoW addiction so i can focus on making friends
>get addicted to opiates instead
>>
File: 1464670852635.png (23KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
1464670852635.png
23KB, 500x480px
>>37578450
>One of the main reasons im scared to get a job is in case I get bullied
>>
File: buff gurl.jpg (249KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
buff gurl.jpg
249KB, 1600x1067px
>>37578450
>fresh out of mental hospital
>was "Stacy" there, everyone was my friend
>I was very nice and that's what all the mental illness girls needed
>out of there, think I'll make friends
>only have about 15 weeks left in school
>no one wants me, no one is interested in conversation
>people actually talk to me though, I'm just "background charactering" on hard mode
Man I talk about how shitty high school was but now it's just no different.
>>
>>37578450
>go to work
>get bullied
What kind of work? And which country? I've never worked but taken part in post grad researches a few times and they're all mostly friendly there.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.