[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>drinking 2-5 16 fl oz sodas a day >fat as fuck >"ya

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 6

File: 1477692176085.png (76KB, 179x192px) Image search: [Google]
1477692176085.png
76KB, 179x192px
>drinking 2-5 16 fl oz sodas a day
>fat as fuck
>"ya know if you switched to drinking only water, the fat would melt off!"
>"I cut out soda and the weight just fell off"
>Switch to water only
>it's been 3 months with no visible loss
>dont feel any healthier
>only difference is that I feel tired all the time

Anyone else fall for this meme?
>>
Don't compensate by eating more other sugary snacks you fat fuck - do some exercise as well you lazy sack of shit. I love this board some of you are fucking pathetic REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37577745
I dont eat sugary snacks anon. but you are right im lazy af and dont exercise
>>
was it diet soda? are you so fat that a 'visible' loss requires over 50lbs? are you a lying sack of shit who ate chips instead?
>>
>>37577711
I cut all caffeine and actually put on weight which is what I've been trying to do because I'm s t i c c.

If you're really that lazy and don't want to exercise just ingest some tapeworm eggs or something and take your chances with intestinal scarring.
>>
>>37577763
Brother sorry for putting you down initially, but if you want to lose weight you can do it. There is no real reason you can't.
But you have to WANT to do it, not just toy with the idea pal.
>>
>>37577770
no it was regular soda. I havent had any chips in like 2 weeks, im pretty fat. 300+ (scale wont go over it)
>>
How much do you weigh? If you walk around your area at least 2 or 3 miles a day you'd start experiencing results within a week or two. And crime is no excuse, I live in the hood and still manage to get my fat ass out of bed and outside
>>
>>37577711
>Brain fog and depression
>Decide to change my life
>Cut out bad foods from my life
>Cut out soda and alcohol
>Look up about eating healthy
>Start exercising daily
>6 months later
>Don't feel any different except that I'm hungry all the time and crave sugar

Pretty sure all this shit is a meme
>>
>>37577870
300+ I dont walk around because I have severe anxiety
>>
do you also just still eat fast food all the time dumbss
>>
>tfw you are the lowest of the low, the most pathetic of robots
>But at least you're not fat
I don't even exercise and I'm hungry skeleton tier, like it's not even hard just stop being fat
>>
>>37577711
not meal planning with a calorie deficit. You literally only have to cook once a week.
>>
>>37577898
Me too nigga that's why I walk in secluded areas with long stretches of road. If you don't want to do something, say you don't want to do it, don't say you can't.
>>
>>37577895
Have you considered you're just boring with low willpower?
>>
>>37577711
You may not have noticed a difference, but your body did.
>I feel tired all the time
You're used to having sugar rushes constantly.
Try a cup of coffee or some tea as a substitute.
>>
>>37577895
Sdob masdurbade
>>
Is diet soda a good alternative to regular soda? Like if I wanna eat right and exercise n shit can I at least have diet soda? Or is it water only?

i went from eating shit all day and drinking a couple cans of soda a day, to now only eating a few pieces of cut fruit per day and water only. I've lost a few pounds by doing this but I'm so fucking hungry all the time and I miss sugary drinks. I love water but I need something to drink with some fucking flavor in it
>>
>>37577916
I dont eat out often but most of the food I have is made within 10 minutes if that's what you mean
>>
>>37578051
Do. Not. Starve. Yourself. To. Lose. Weight.
Why do I still have to tell people this in (current year)?

Eat healthy, eat portions that are enough to satisfy but not fill you.
Want a drink that has some taste? Have some milk, some juice, some tea. Soda and water aren't the only two drinks on the planet.
>>
>>37578051
Brew your own sweet tea by the gallon and add no more than two cups of sugar. Healthier than soda, tastes amazing and you still get caffeine.
>>
>>37578082
>why do I still have to tell people this in (current year)?

Because you're a piece of shit and go Fuck yourself
>>
>>37577711
I lost 12 pounds in two weeks by cutting off almost all carbs. Didn't cut any sodas since I cant concentrate on all the 10+ hours/day work I have to deal with all the time.

I started doing basic cardio for 30-40 minutes a day, too, it felt quite good since I feel much more physically capable now. I highly recommend it since its not that time consuming but it made me feel much better.
>>
>>37578102
Okay, starve yourself. Feel like shit all the time. Inevitably fail your diet.
Go ahead fucko.
>>
>>37577711
Don't worry OP, I'm 5'10 130lbs (a.k.a. not fat) and I drink about 2 litres of soda a day. I cut down to water for 3 months once, and it literally had no effect other than feeling more tired from the 1/3 reduced daily calorie intake.

I do suspect it's fucked my teeth over the course of my life though, so there is that.
>>
>>37578082
>have some milk
>stuffing yourself with estrogen from GMO cows
Wew, lad!
>>
>>37578122
Buy milk from a farmers market then.

Or keep giving yourself excuses. Keep drinking your cancer water.
>>
File: 1464451375554.png (160KB, 556x730px) Image search: [Google]
1464451375554.png
160KB, 556x730px
Just start smoking cigarettes and squatting outside while doing so.
You'll feel less cravings for sugar and the squatting will make your legs stronger.
>>
>>37578042
Honestly this might be it. Felt alive as fug this morning because I woke up thinking about women and feeling horny.

Jerked off and now I feel like there's a ghastly feeling of fever and tiredness in my head, like that same feeling of tiredness except without the notable heat and pain. It feels like I need to lay down and sleep but I'm so awake that would just feel bad too.
>>
File: ktt4TrR.jpg (177KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
ktt4TrR.jpg
177KB, 500x598px
>330 here
i feel your pain anon
>on month 4 now
>lost 30 pounds so far
>fell for the stop drinking soda memes for first month
>lost 5 pounds
>actually got off my ass and walked next month and replaced the majority of my meals with soup and salad
>literally lost 14 pounds in one month
>>
>>37577711
Same. I drink juice or soda maybe once every 2 weeks at the absolute most. It's a total fucking lie. The ONLY way I lose weight is by eating like 1000 calories or less a day with no sugar or carbs and I'm 100 fucking pounds over what I should be.
>>
>>37578218
>>fell for the stop drinking soda memes for first month
It's not a meme.
It's just that for some reason people have gotten the idea into their heads that "Oh if I stop drinking soda I'll suddenly be skinny !Doesn't matter that I eat 5k calories a day, it's the soda!"
It will definitely help but it's only half the battle.
>>
>>37578082
>>37578122
>>37578161
>Not drinking almond milk
>>
>>37578218
Yes, walking has a surprisingly large effect on how fast I lose weight. I am weak and unfit as fuck so I started with 50 pushups 60 situps and 3-4k steps a day exercises. I also started keeping a ledger with everything I consume every day, how heavy I was every morning, and how many calories I was supposed to burn through exercise. It doesnt take much from my day at all, I even put up something I would listen to or watch anyway to play while I do it, and it feels kind of effortless after a while.

I also recommend a more fixed sleeping schedule since it makes it easier for me to also keep a more strict diet schedule with similar caloric intake every day.
>>
>>37578286
>not activating the almonds before drinking

Its like you're not even trying
>>
What does /R9K/ think about those Zen Challenge apps? I think they look interesting and maybe worthwhile to help guide a fat fok to do a 5k, 100 pushups, 200 situps, and 200 Squats
>>
>>37578082
>juice
When people here this they think of super sugary processed fruit juice.
>>
>>37578288
50 pushups in a row, or spread through the day? I'm a big old weenie so I can get maybe 15 full pushups in a row
>>
>>37578218
I lost a lot of chub doing no exercise and just thinking about what I was eating everytime I wanted to stuff my face with pretzels. Because once I hit 180 it was kind of a wakeup call, I didn't want to hit the 200 mark and I could't delude myself into thinking I wasn't really gaining that much weight
>>
>>37578627
Okay, I'll rephrase.
Get some natural organic juice, or shit, get a juicer.
>>
>>37578646
I am a pussy too, I started doing 10 in a row, then upped it up to series of 20 with a total of about 5 series every day in either case. Didn't take long at all to do so.Make sure you have a mirror, a camera you can see yourself on, or something like that so you know if you have to work on your posture. I was doing it wrong at the start and was having pains in my abdomen because my bad posture was straining the wrong muscle group.
>>
>>37578082
>drinking another species milk when you're not even a baby
fucking why
>>
>>37577895
same
i changed my diet almost completely and my body hit a hard weight limit and i feel tired all the time

the only positive thing i got from eating veggies is that my body wasn't soaring with pain 24/7 so i could actually workout a little more
>>
>>37578714
nice, I want to get fit but not too fit, like when some guys go overboard and end up looking fucking whacky. Most girls I've talked to about it seem to prefer the more natty farm-raised look
>>
>>37577843
I really do wonder how people let themselves get this fat. Was there no point between 200 lbs and now that you said: "I should probably do something about this"?
>>
>>37577959
Don't worry, once you hit your late 20s at the latest there'll be a wakeup call. Yeah turns out a pizza + soda diet combined with no exercise doesn't let you stay skinny forever.
>>
>>37578762
This wont get you all that fit, but it is a good way to get yourself to healthy proportions or to get yourself to feel a bit more confident and try going to an actual gym without being that sub-standard awkward guy who is struggling like an idiot. Just make sure you don't skimp out and do it every day, and that you dont overeat just because you assume exercise will compensate for it. I went for a 1800 calories/day diet while maintenance calories for me were 2700 or so. I kept eating pizzas, chips, and shuggary shit but I made sure they were spread throughout the week and were in place of a meal rather than an extra meal.

This is all personal experience shit that worked for me, I didnt read up on anything anywhere so I don't know if it usually works or if its a personal thing. Hope it helps out.
>>
>>37578847
I just want my arms to not be twigs and to have even the slightest pecs so I don't look like a wide hipped stickboi
>>
>>37578714
If you were able to do 10 pushups in a row you weren't as weak as you thought.
>>
Motivation is still a problem. When you're an omega the idea of female attention is outside your sphere of concern and the bulk of personal care is at the edge. Unless my body is hurting me for my weight I struggle to motivate myself in the least. Appealing to greed works on occasion- but I don't crave enough things to justify the extra effort.

I'm weak, I need a goal I can see and taste to work towards Something that matters to me- and the problem there is almost nothing does
>>
>>37579084
Skelly here. I felt the same way at first. I was at my absolute lowest around the beginning of this year. I started thinking that if something didn't change i was gonna lose my shit.

I started just doing a few pushups and squats in my room every day. At first it seemed pointless to even try because i could barely do one push up. It didn't take too long however to start seeing tangible results. And that alone is what motivates me to keep going.

Just give it a shot bro, at the very least its something to distract you, and when you start to see results you'll gain confidence to keep going. Exercise isn't just good for your body it's good for you mind as well.
>>
This might not be applicable to all areas, but because I get anxious when people look at me, I take walks early morning and late evening.

Also taking a good shit in the morning is like the best feeling. Then I record my weight after the shit. Writing down your weight every morning is a great way to see exactly how well you're doing. There is no "noticeable" difference in my weight so far, but I know that I lost six pounds in a week by walking every day and watching what I eat. You wont feel six pounds when you're fat as shit, but you'll feel 20 and 30 and so on.

And there's plenty of exercises you can do at home if you can't go outside. I think the most important thing is start where you're comfortable and slowly add on time from there. So day 1 you do ten crunches, then day 2 add on five. Day 3, five more, etc.

Idk anon, I believe in u
>>
>>37579210
I started trying this year too. Saddest part is I am a man in my 20s and what got me going was the fucking twitch Power Rangers marathon that reminded me of my heroes as a kid and how I wanted to be fit and athletic like them when I was young.

It is sad and pathetic, but it is better than nothing, I suppose. I will die a lonely manchild but maybe at least there will be someone who notices I have been missing and comes to check for a corpse.
>>
>>37579084
If you don't care about what people think of you, I would wholeheartedly recommend going to a gym that has free weights and start doing the big three: Squats, Bench, and Deadlift.

Provided you aren't experiencing joint pain, and you have the mobility to at least do variations of the lifts, you can start putting numbers up and work towards doing full range-of-motion exercises.

Motivation is a deeply personal thing, but I think that a lot of people can get behind grinding away at numbers. An extra rep on every set, a 5% increase in weight since last week, an extra inch in your toe-touch.

If you haven't tried it yet, please do. Don't fuck around with machines, don't waste time on a treatmill. Just do some freeweights for an hour every other day and try to build your health routine around it.
>>
>>37577895
What's brain fog?
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 501x363px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 501x363px
Why are fat people too stupid to just count calories? It turns weight loss from a mystical guessing game into a simple accounting task. Are the fatties just scared of looking at the numbers and realizing that what they thought was a healthy diet is still way too much food?
>>
>>37579362
Not being able to think clearly. Your thoughts feel hazy and foggy.
You know when you're really tired/hungover/haven't eaten? It's kind of like that but all the time.
>>
>>37579404
eating properly is not enough.
>>37579362
brain fog is like the blurriness you have in the morning but its all throughout the day.
>>
>>37579449
Eating properly is all you need. You have full control over the calories you take in, but only partial control of the calories you burn. It is infinitely easier to just not eat something than it is to eat it and exercise it away.

>but muh health/muscles
No one cares except for dudebros and fags.
>>
>>37577711
Sugar addict in denial. If you want to lose weight, go keto. It works. If you don't want to lose weight, that's fine. If you can live a fulfilling life while being fat I envy you because I couldn't.
>>
Cocaine
Just do a lot of cocaine
>>
>>37579475
i know that science is quite contrary to this ancedotal evidence of mine but it does not mean you should dismiss it. you should realize that the law of thermodynamics is not the only thing that affects your weight. and i can attest to that
>>
>>37579404
Counting calories isn't as important as making sure you're eating proper meals to fuel your body and your mind.
>>
>>37579475
Explain why stress & depression causes people to gain weight even if they maintain the same calories and exercise levels
>>
>>37577711
What did your doctor say?
>>37577895
What did your doctor say?
>>
>>37579522
Because when you are sad you eat/stop exercising.
>>
File: disappointment and contempt.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
disappointment and contempt.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>37577711
You're still pumping in too many calories you self deluding cockroach.
You're not sharing proper details of what you ACTUALLY push down your maw so I bet my bollocks you're surrounded by empty bags of crisps, pizza boxes and candy bar wrappers. Or maybe just regular food, bottom line nevertheless, too fucking much.
Count your calories, accept that it'll be hard at times but stick to it nevertheless and presto, watch fat melt away in mere months.
You don't even have to move out of your ass, though it'd definitely help with your overall well-being.
>>
>>37579475
Increasing your muscle mass does help you burn those calories faster and healthier. You fill the skin with muscle and decrease the amount of loose skin by doing so. Loose skin is not attractive and you don't need to be a dudebro or a fag to know this.
You are however right, by reducing intake of carbs, increasing the intake of fats and a healthy amount of protein can and will result in weight loss on its own, without any exercise. You will however still look like shit even if you drop a ton of weight. Your shoulders will be narrow, your fucked up spine will show and your posture will make you look even more pathetic than when you were fat.
Bottom line: it is possible to lose weight without any workout routine, but it won't make you more attractive to women. It may improve your overall health, but there is no telling.
>>
>>37579558
1. Depression is not "being sad".
2. Reading comprehension.
3. Depression changes your metabolism, regardless of exercise or caloric intake.
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/292842.php

How does an ultra-Normie like you end up on /r9k/?
>>
>>37579404
>245 lbs
>decide enough os enough
>start counting calories
>drop soda and junk food
>more home cooking
>no excersize, just calorie counting
>lost 10 pounds in 3 weeks

This anon is right. Its as simple as calories in minus calories out. Excersize adds to the calories out part but its not required. I dread excersizing as a fatty so this was seriously eye opening for me.
>>
>>37579515
It is if your concern is weight loss.
Nutrition is obviously important and should go without saying, but you can very easily receive all your meat-machine needs and still eat sensible deficit.
>>
>>37579522
Because they're not maintining the same calorie intake/exercise level even if they say they are. Fatties are notorious liars when it comes to that sort of thing.
>>
>>37579515
If you're talking about weight loss, then a calorie deficit is the one and only thing that matters.
>>
>>37579616
everyone loses the majority of their weight in the first month or so.
try 3 months
>>
>>37579754
well it depends
you don't have to eat cakes and burgers to get fat. your food can be just as healthy as regular food

a 700 calorie binge for fat people is a world of difference. even when i was doing military service weekend binges would destroy me
>>
>>37579595
Even if it changes your metabolism, if you eat less calories than you burn weight will not magically attach itself to you bringing calories from outer space. Stop making up excuses. I am a miserable fuck with nothing in his life who cries himself to sleep on the regular. I switched to a diet of eating only 800 calories/day for a month, mostly just fruit, yogurt, some veggies nad meat every now and then. I was burning calories like crazy because it was 2k calories/day below my previous maintenance estimation. Gradually rose the calories back to a total of 2k/day and managed to not regain what I had lost. Been more than an year now. I am still a miserable excuse for a human but I spend less on food and might actually get enough saved up to find professional help. I dont feel as uncomfortable and constantly stared out when I go out, either, so thats a plus.
>>
>>37579735
>>37579754
Calorie deficits are important (as is exercise, but for some reason y'all are against it) but I feel like at early stages of weight loss counting calories will probably just lead to stress and make people fall off the wagon before they hit a stride.

When you're 300+ pounds, you need to completely overhaul your diet and exercise routines and that can be a daunting task esp if you're dealing with anxiety and depression or other mental illnesses. At 300+ weight loss shouldn't be your only goal, but getting into regular and healthy habits.

So maybe start with basic exercises and cooking at home. Add in fruits and vegetables. Eat yogurt in the morning. Take a walk after dinner. Whatever the fuck works for you. Then once you've become accustomed to this shit, you can count calories.
>>
>>37579869
Now you're you're talking about health, which is completely irrelevant to weight loss. Fuck off, normie.
>>
>>37579797
So, basically you agree.
>>
File: 252.jpg (75KB, 747x737px) Image search: [Google]
252.jpg
75KB, 747x737px
>>37577711
Hmm...
What was this guy's name again?
>>
you goys need to understand that the first weeks of your diet you shed mostly water weight.
if you don't exercise your body will burn muscle before it burns fat. meaning your body fat is a last ditch resort when it comes to losing weight.
so in between water weight and muscle tissue. working out is the only way to keep your muscle tissue growing while having the carb/fat storage rebuild your body at rest
>>
>>37579879
Ok enjoy gaining your weight back
>>
>>37579893
As if these blubbering miniplanets have any gains to lose in the first place.
>>37579911
Stop projecting your own lack of basic will onto others
>>
>>37579893
Why should i care if I lose muscle? I live in the 21st century, physical strength is completely irrelevant to modern life.
>>
>>37579979

Because looking shredded as fuck when 'miring yourself in front of the mirror gives you a huge ego boost.
>>
>>37579938
Stop giving people shitty advice that sets them up for failure.
>having a strong will and basic self control
what are you even doing here
>>
>>37579979
because if you lose muscle, you don't lose fat.
both fat and muscle can be broken down to energy
>>
>>37580277
You lose fat eventually
>>
>>37580319
well yeah but your metabolism will be slow as shit.
this is why woman go on killer diets. its because they hate working out
>>
>>37580337
It's the best and most efficient way to lose weight. Don't be sad just because you fell for the exercise meme.
>>
>>37578104
>I started doing basic cardio for 30-40 minutes a day, too, it felt quite good since I feel much more physically capable now. I highly recommend it since its not that time consuming but it made me feel much better.
What kinda cardio anon?
>>
>>37578746
>lactose intolerant detected
>>
>>37580407
Pushups, squats, situps, 30 minutes walking (too unfit to jog at first). See how many you can do of each at once and split it into multiple series of it. Easiest way is to set a specific time each day during which you do that. I liked getting it done and over with in the morning before any other tasks, followed by a nice, refreshing shower. I just started going to bed 1 hour earlier and waking up one hour earlier to make time for it all. Seemed like a lot of effort at first but once I started doing it it was no work at all.
>>
>>37580482

Situps are not that great though, they may cause lower back injuries. Plans are overall better.
>>
>>37580580

*planks
>>
>>37579595
okay, so I actually read the fucking paper, and it doesn't technically say it changes your metabolism. What it actually says is that, when depressed, the body produces less of the chemical which calories are needed to counteract, therefore making your required daily calorie intake lower, hence why this article is calling it a "slower metabolism".

In this study, the depressed individuals were not monitored 24/7, so we can't exactly take their eating habbits as gospel, but my theory is that they continued to eat the same amount of food they usually would, while requiring less energy overall due to this lack of chemical production, therefore causing them to gain (or at least not lose) weight.

Basically, eating less will make you lose weight. This article changes nothing.
>>
>>37578104
>I cut off almost all carbs
>I didn't cut sodas
So you didn't cut carbs? lmfao
>>
>try nofap for 3 weeks
>still a sad beta
>try gym
>1 year later still a sad beta
>try cutting off carbs and sugar
>3 years later i stilla sad beta

I know that feel OP
>>
>>37580669
I meant the carbs aside from sodas. I used to eat a ton of crisps, chocolate bars, bread, pizza, etc. My diet used to be almost exclusively carbs.
>>
>>37578115
yeah there are a lot more downsides to soda than just weight, youre still ruining your body even if youre skinny drinking soda
>>
>>37580689
Unfortunately this is the most likely outcome. To stop our betaness we need to stop coming here and start socializing as much as possible. The best way to get in a relationship is to be in constant social contacts so that women are aware of your existence to begin with.

Then you have to not be autistic as fuck and actually be capable of asking them out and being more or less normal sounding/looking.
>>
>>37579595
wow im just imagining some fatass who is so absorbed in his own self-pity that he actually tries to disprove calorie in < calories out
>>
>>37579979
yea well good luck when that random nigger decides to mug you for your wallet fatty
>>
>>37579404
Counting calories doesn't solve the problem for everyone. A lot of fructose in your diet can cause endocrine disorders the have effects like blocking leptin receptors, and putting you in starvation mode which causes your body to save calories and lower your energy so you don't use calories. In general it is a good rule to count calories, but having a <2000 calorie diet doesn't guarantee weight loss.
>>
>>37577711

Calories in/out, fuckface. If you eat less calories than you burn, you lose weight. It's basic physics.
>>
>>37577711
You're a liar desu. I lost 45 pounds by

-not eating like a pig
-not drinking sugary foods
-having a job so I was on my feet 30 hours a day

I literally did nothing. Maybe I'm just chad-tier.
>>
>>37581381
A WEEK! A WEEK! 30 HOURS A WEEK!
>>
>>37578837

He might get lucky. My grandmother had an insane metabolism that kept her rail thin despite no excerising at all right until she died in her 70s.
>>
>>37581381

Well no shit if you have time warp powers.
>>
>>37577843
>(scale wont go over it)

Well, there's the answer. There's no visible loss cause 500 pounds minus 75~ pounds is still 425.
>>
>>37577711

>be fat retard
>quit drinking soda 3 days ago. no change in weight
>feels like it's been months
>>
>>37581928
have you started to fart out all the bloat yet
>>
>>37580692
Nothing wrong with carbs if they're complex. Just eat fewer calories
>>
if all you drink is water now and you don't see any difference your body is fucked beyond repair
my first week of changing nothing other than drinking only water i lost 5 pounds
>>
>>37578286
isn't that the stuff that gives you bitch tits?
>>
>>37581825
Well it's a bit easier for women. For a middle aged man not to have at least a small gut, that's almost impossible, even guys who are srong and in good shape usually have them.
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.