[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please convince me to kill myself. I'm so close but I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: black_square.png (199B, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
black_square.png
199B, 512x512px
Please convince me to kill myself. I'm so close but I'm too scared right now, but every moment is like hell. There are bats in my head and I just want to push a knife into my stomach
>>
Uh, don't do it or something
>>
you don't deserve to feel like that anon, no one does. if you need to talk you can kik me (hnnhmrry)
>>
>>37577618
It will hurt a lot, find a better way.
>>
>>37577618
life is a piece of shit yeah thats obvious but why die if there are TRAPS
>>
dont do it. do things that would make you risk death first. sky fiving. swimming with the sharks. risking it all and getting roast beef pussy
>>
How about we meet up,qe have a drink in my car,listen to the radio and talk like human beings and if that doesn't change your mind i will kill you for you. I won't mess up and i promise i will do it quickly.no more pain,and no more suffering. Your final moment will be with me,your friend.
>>
>>37577681
that sounds like something I could work with
>>
>>37577691
Perfect. I care about you and i think that if people suffer they should have a choice on wether they do or not,even if it a stupid choice.
>>
>>37577618
Don't do it anon. You never know what life has planned for you. I was pretty robot a couple of months ago, but I lost my virginity the other day, I have a good social circle and I'm pretty normie now and life's good. If you're serious about feeling suicidal, talk to someone in your life, like one of your parents or family members and they can help you get through it.
>>
>>37577780
Its his life. He can do whatever he wants with it. If he wants to throw it away let him.
>>
File: hugu.png (454KB, 644x792px) Image search: [Google]
hugu.png
454KB, 644x792px
if you really wanna do it, just get it over with and stop torturing yourself.

if you are just going through some terrible times, but know inside you don't wanna do it, try taking your mind off stuff. find some movies too watch, or find some people to talk to.

clank#4132 - my discord, if you want someone to talk to. i'm kind of an introvert so i'm not that good at talking, but the doors always open.
>>
I haven't eaten properly in about half a week or a week (I can't really remember) and I'm very thin any way. I've been drinking a lot but I feel too sick to do that now
>>
>>37577799
>>37577798
I feel too sick to watch movies. All I can do is lie and bed and uncontrollably twitch. I can only just type
>>
Please tell my you are not another 18 yo who feels bad because his "oneitis" didn't talk to him.
>>
>>37577908
No, I'm not. I've felt similar to this for years, since long before I was even 18, but I've never broken down like this before
>>
>>37577618
Unless you're on the verge of being homeless then it's probably not a great idea and even then depending on where you live you might still be able to live an okay life.
>>
>>37577809
vave you considered going to the looney bin? It seems scary but depending where you are it's actually really nice, they stock you up with pills that relieve your stress like ativan and benzos and keep you occupied with puzzles and other mind numbing activities. It's also another way for you to detox without actually going to detox.

i've been to the looney bin twice and actually enjoyed my stay, although it got boring. Anyay, good luck OP, like I said if you ever need someone to talk to i'm open.
>>
>>37578096
I've talked my way out of being section twice in the last year
>>
i feel the same way. i bought some 00 buckshot shells last week and i have a shotgun but i worry that of i do it and have it aimed the roof of my mouth somehow ill live but be a vegetable or i might not die instantly

plus since i live in suburbs people including parents (dont say something about "your family loves you" i dont love them)would come wuick and i dont want them to be able to revive me

isnit risky to donit indoors pr even outside in a suburb? is this best to do in a state park in the woods?
>>
i want to die toooo

plss
>>
But why do you want to commit suicide? What happened in your life to see killing yourself as a good option?
>>
>>37578154
I don't see how you could survive a buckshot. Even if somehow you do not die instantly the intense bleeding would kill you in mere seconds.
>>
>>37577799
Rob?
OG commento
>>
Eat a chocolate cake and take a whole bottle sleeping medication, then go to bed, you will have no regrets my dude.
Go meet your family or something preferrably your parents, tell them you are celebrating something special and share the cake, do somthing like sleep in the same room with them so you're not afraid of death think everything is going to be fine, and then you'll be gone.
>>
>>37578414
even without perfect aim as long as it pointed up at the brain?thanks for the reply
>>
File: FB_IMG_1496859223619.jpg (21KB, 416x700px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1496859223619.jpg
21KB, 416x700px
>>37577618
tfw literally me
>>
>>37578480
I don't understand what you mean? Who is Rob?
>>
>>37578481
Isn't it better not to line your stomach? Plus eating makes me feel sick now
>>
FUCKING HELL AH SHIT GUYS, man I'm just shaking cutting my stomach up with a scalpel. I can't do it. Anything I do I just fucking can't. Fucking screaming in my fucking head. Going to throw myself down some fucking stairs. Everyone in my life has betrayed me in some way. Everyone fucking hates me. I can't get a job, I fuck up every fucking chance at anything I get.
>>
>>37578869
I've prayed to god, I've tried therapy but even when things are going well I eventually destroy it all again. But I can't break my body. I'm ashamed. I'm ashamed that I can't and I'd be ashamed if I did it. The stares you get from people when you're a certified crazy person. The way doctors treat you. It's fucking hell. And nobody can listen. Nobody can love me. In the last two years I've dated a couple of people. Both of them promised that they'd stay in spite of my mental health problems and both of them are FUCKING LIARS. Literally the only thing I have now is drinking and I can't even do that because I can't physically put anything inside my body
>>
>>37578942
Why can't I be a stable fucking person? I can't even ask what I did to deserve it because I know. I've been such a fucking bad person all my fucking life. Literally if I died it would be better because all the people I know then get an excuse for people to feel sorry for them. 'My friend died' 'Oh shit dude let me buy you a beer'
>>
OP, please stop doing what you're doing and check yourself into a mental hospital! If you go in willingly, you can leave whenever you want. They will give you meds to make you feel better, and you can relax for a few days. You don't need to hurt yourself like this.
>>
>>37577618
I mean, what kind of life is this?

it's all just competition and brainwashing, living as a wage slave without any shred of self respect or well-being. We're just expendable males with no real value. What kind of life is this?

even wage slaving aside, if nobody likes you and you're completely unhappy what's the point?
>>
Please please please please let me die. Please just let me die. I've never been a person. I've never been a person. Just a body. That's all I am. If I die today, tomorrow in one thousand years
>>
>>37579163
Someone gets it. Someone fucking understands. There it is
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.