[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ive been thinking of trying marijuana im sick of being miserable

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8

File: fdgsd.jpg (11KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
fdgsd.jpg
11KB, 318x159px
Ive been thinking of trying marijuana im sick of being miserable everyday , what can i expect from trying this drug for the first time?
>>
>>37577585
Your senses will be heightened. Hearing and vision are a bit sharper. You'll feel a lift in your mood. Things are more enjoyable to you. You may experience a greater ability in creativity.
>>
>>37577585
It's going to be crazy. You're going to be seeing all kinds of colors and objects/bugs/animals/people that aren't there. You might start screaming really loud without realizing it, so make sure you have a sober person there to tell you to shut up. Make sure they stay sober, too. One time me and my friend smoked weed together and we were screaming really loud without either of us knowing it and we almost got the cops called on us.
>>
>>37577585
You probably won't feel much the first time you smoke. You may feel very little.
>>
>>37577626
Hallucinations? ok maybe i wont do it then i was just expecting a alcohol type of happiness
>>
>>37577626
Maybe if you do acid. This isn't a trip, it's just weed.
>>
>>37577626
That's not how it is at all you fucking tryhard.
>>
>>37577649
I just want some euphoria and easing of emotional pain
>>
On a side note, if I want to get into smoking weed and it's illegal in my country, what's the best way to get some? I know a couple of my friends know dealers, but I'm too embarrassed to ask them to hook me up. Is that the only way to do it?
>>
>>37577657
It makes you paranoid and accentuates any preconceptions you might have. So it intensifies self-loathing and anxiety over past failures. But if you get really stoned, you abandon your consciousness for a while and enter a sort of Flow, so that's nice. I use it as a form of stimming as well as a mental retardant. It's actually usually pretty boring.
>>
>>37577705
Ask your friend to contact the dealer and tell him he has a friend (you) who needs a dealer. If he responds positively then have your friend give you his number and you can proceed with a transaction from there directly with the dealer.
Ask your friend how the dealer usually operates so you know how to interact with him.
Also make sure to brush up on your "weed terms"
>>
>>37577705
>I know a couple of my friends know dealers, but I'm too embarrassed to ask them to hook me up. Is that the only way to do it?
If they're your friends, I don't see any reason why they wouldn't hook you up.

Guys who sell weed are always looking for new people to hook up. As long as you don't just needlessly give their number out and first try to buy through your friends before going to the dealer directly, then you should be fine.

Just be all "Hey, lemme score some weed from your dude" and hand your friend some cash.

If you don't trust your friends to middleman your bud, just buy a scale to make sure you're getting the amount you pay for.
>>
It's not a cure.
First it gives, then it takes away. It will steal your mind and your happiness. Eventually, being high will makes you restless strung-out, as your cannabinoid receptors become fried.

Trust me, I would know. I didn't even toke erryday.

It's worth trying though.
>>
>>37577585
I have severe crippling social anxiety and I used to be on heavy doses of anti depressants. They made me unfocused and foggy. I started smoking weed and I'm graduating college next week and going to film school with a solid social circle.
>>
>>37577643
they are telling you alternative facts
>>
>>37577817
So weed basically saved your life?
>>
File: cff.png (65KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
cff.png
65KB, 625x626px
>>37577626
>>37577643
>>37577649
>>37577652
And you fell for it
>>
>>37577585
Probably what I felt after going years of no weed after being a pothead. I remember right when I was done be like whats the big deal? Forgot it takes 10 minutes to kick in fully so wait 10 minutes after you smoke and you will be high as fuck. Feels like you are one with nature.

Seen a girl who never smoke smoke and see she doesn't see the big deal. 10 minutes later she's like a kid giggling playing on the jungle gym and shit.

Muslim friend always talk shit about weed and say its a white person drug making fun of us saying coke is the best. His first drug was coke. We smoked a blunt with him and was driving through stop signs out of his mind. Cut to a year later he thinks Bob Marley is his spiritual father lol.
>>
File: jack.jpg (12KB, 295x200px) Image search: [Google]
jack.jpg
12KB, 295x200px
It's cool for the first week until you start getting VERY paranoid and afraid about everything and start questioning reality.

Fuck weed, never again.
>>
>>37577835
For me yes. But it's also not going to cure all of your down moments. It sure does kick the crap out of suicidal tendencies and self destructive behavior. Everyone has a different reaction, and there are a lot of strains that can feel very different. Don't get discouraged if something doesn't work out. Just find another kind, or turn it into butter.
>>
>>37577585
its just weed and juana high wasnt crazy as fuck for me, i got relaxed but thats it
so will u be trippin no its not a life changer to go for oregano
>>
You get lazy, hungry, happier, enjoy certain things more, get horny and did I mention hungry?
>>
File: Cool story bro.jpg (54KB, 571x570px) Image search: [Google]
Cool story bro.jpg
54KB, 571x570px
>>37577847
>muslim doing coke instead of heroin
>>
>>37577871
You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded.
Originally.
>>
Coming from someone who is high right now, cannabis will not make you happy. It will only make your suffering much more obvious to you.
>>
>>37577961
For me it depends, it definitely brings whatever I'm thinking about to the forefront but that also means that when I'm thinking about happy shit or really focused on a game/movie all my troubles seem to disappear.
>>
>>37577995

Yeah I guess the key is to find that space where you're more free from your own judgement.

I can't find it tonight, too much to think about
>>
File: 84441.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
84441.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
>tfw haven't contacted my weed dealer in almost two months
>tfw social anxiety prevents me from contacting him
>really want weed to alleviate the boredom
>>
I have no friends and I don't like talking to people I don't know. How do I find a dealer?
>>
>>37577585
I smoke weed to feel happier, it doesn't give you hallucinations or shit like that, even and LSD trip if not a high dose gives that shit.
Make sure to smoke with your friends the first times, you are going to laugh a lot probably, just don't exaggerate, maybe once a week or twice.
>>37577705
If you live alone order it from the dark net, or just ask your friends to get some for you, then go in a safe place and smoke it, always remember that you are safe and nothing bad is gonna happen to you
>>
from my experiences you will feel like you can't do anything apart from just lie there and if you're with a group of people you'll start to feel self conscious and not able to communicate
>>
>>37577626
Yea happened to me too, I raped my dog.
It felt good but afterwards I tried to kill myself. But the Ku$h was DANK AS FUCK
>>
>>37578049
>just don't exaggerate
Yeah, I really hate how weed smokers exaggerate literally all the time.
>>
>>37578049
>always remember that you are safe and nothing bad is gonna happen to you
That's just plainly not true. Wishful thinking at best. Bad shit happens to people every single day, most of it at random.
>>
>>37578172
Exaggerating usually doesn't have an impact on your body health, but when you start to live only to smoke weed everyday you will feel more miserable when you can't
>>
>>37577949
then how come i get pussy and youre still a virgin?
not original coz you hear this every single day
>>
>>37577626
same the last time i killed six gorillion
>>
Essentially if you ever have bad thoughts that you suppress, weed makes you think about them the whole time.
>>
>>37578224
>he pulled the "lel ur a virgin card"
Good one d00d. Bragging about getting pussy on /r9k/, yeah I bet you're a real fucking ladies man.
>>
>>37578269

It's not even just the ones you're actively suppressing. It shows you a whole range of bad thoughts you've been having that you weren't paying much attention to
>>
>>37578269
Cuck that's a lot of my thoughts, maybe I don't want to smoke this stuff
>>
File: 1496506266625.jpg (66KB, 628x617px) Image search: [Google]
1496506266625.jpg
66KB, 628x617px
>>37578282
i only came here to feel superior because i know all of you are losers who are gonna suicide and its nice to laugh at how pathetic you are before you do it

Go ahead tell how shitty your life is i need more stuff to laugh at. Post your face too
>>
>>37578315
I guess that's normal
>>
>>37578315
>he unironically thinks this makes him cool
No matter how pathetic I am you are even more pathetic. Wow, and I thought you were a fag before but this is truly the cherry on top of the retard sundae that is your life.

Thanks for proving to me how truly better I am than you, kiddo.
>>
>>37577585
Listen to music, prepare some Chocolate, pen and paper and a bottle of water.
>>
>>37577585
No idea. The first time I smoked it I laughed hysterically for a few minutes and then got really worried/anxious. After a couple of years of smoking I ended up with depersonalisation and depression.
Drugs just aren't for me I guess.
>>
Feeling heavy and being hungry
>plus a shit ton of wasted money
But you should try it, closest thing to happiness my downer ass has ever felt
>>
Vaporizer and the darknet for ultimate shut in substance abuse.
>>
>>37577585
Weed is good but it isn't as strong as alcohol or acid, acid is better if you wanna trip and alcohol is better if you wanna get fucked up desu
>>
File: unnamed.png (83KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
83KB, 300x300px
>>37578352
nobody cares stay mad losers
>>
If you are very introspective weed helps you introspect in a different and positive way.

It lets me analyze myself as a third party observer without the bad feelings that generally arise from that sort of ego death.

It's really helped me modify my behaviour in positive ways.
>>
>>37577621
>I've never smoked weed ever
You're going to be lazy as fuck, you'll laugh a lot at shit that isn't funny, have a lot of food on hand.
>>
>>37578038
Darknet. Dealers are basically like friends so dont even try.
>>
>>37578966
>implying I'm mad
You're clearly the mad one. Did me calling you out on being a brainlet hurt your fee-fees? D'aww poor little brainlet.
>>
File: 1474677450681.jpg (29KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
1474677450681.jpg
29KB, 385x387px
>>37578034
>Be white neet with 0 social skills, dealer is a nigger
>don't have his number so i have to walk around the block where he hangs out with his dindu friends
>They all stop talking and give me a lookdown like im a cop even though they have seen my face before
Y-you got the green?
Dindu:What?
You got some bud?
>Buy weed and walk away awkwardly

God i hate it, but i need the drugs to escape. I know those dindus make fun of me after I'm gone
>>
>>37579143

What a touching story of positive race relations
>>
>>37577585
Hows the weather where you are? If you can, smoke during the day and take a walk.
>>
>>37577585
You will be disappointed, weed is only a over rated cigarette
>>
>>37577585
If you feel miserable, maybe it's not a good idea, may make you think to much (introspective drug). You probably going to feel miserable anyway. Depends on every person.
>>
i used to smoke alone to deal with depression. although i'm not neccesarily recommending it i will give you this advice:
first buy a vapor or smoke small joints. by smoking smaller portion you can even out your high and you will end up smoking less.
also try to smoke the same amount when you do it. if you campare it to medicin taking the right dose is important. you would not take 5 pills one day then 2 pills the next day. it's the same with weed. find your dose and keep to it.
>>
>>37579598

Haha, this is so hilariously untrue. It sounds like you've never actually been high

Your whole personality changes
>>
another advice. stay away from hashish. and try to find strains that relax you and give you a head high rather than body high.
>>
It won't fix your misery but it will heighten the pleasure in pleasurable things of all kinds.

You'll feel sedated but also have heightened senses as well as physical hallucinations and sensations. Some strains are actually encouraging stimulants. In my opinion you shouldn't be looking for emotional consolation or euphoria, but it is a nice drug to chill out with.

If you're looking for enlightenment and a better outlook on life do LSD or other psychedelics. Just make sure you have 7 hours of free time where nobody will bother you.

If you turn to opiates you're a weak cuck and will soon be out of money.
>>
>>37577585
Might not help you, depends on how u are
Personally I'm social anxious, and when I smoke I start to panic and feel like shit
But that's just me
Oh and plus it makes me even more depressed
I prefer drinking desu, similar "buzz", but it doesn't make me wanna off myself
>>
It'll make you worse. Your mind will unlock pathways to deeper sadness. You'll see.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.