[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>21 year old 125 pound skelly shut in >about to go to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1491303922791.jpg (44KB, 569x506px) Image search: [Google]
1491303922791.jpg
44KB, 569x506px
>21 year old 125 pound skelly shut in
>about to go to the gym for the first time
>took two shots to null the anxiety but still terrified

Am I going to regret this?
>>
>caring this much
most people at the gym won't care
>>
Why not just do body weight exercises at home?
>>
>>37577478
>>37577478
I'm an obese shut in. trust me when they'd make more fun of me being there than you.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 244x206px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 244x206px
>>37577496
It's not so much a gym fear as a general being in public fear
>>
>>37577478
No you will not regret it.
People WILL glance at you
They WILL observe you
Probably mock you in their heads a bit
But the people who do that are fucking insecure losers themselves.
Go to the gym, do your work out and most importantly, stick with it. Don't fucking give up because you're afraid what people will think. Everyone starts off shitty and weak and everyone always observes everyone. You'll see for yourself you'll be doing it too.

As time goes by you will start seeing results and you will be happy with them and you will go back to the gym to work on your body some more and before you know it you will look good.
Bottom line is, no one really gives a shit what you look like, people go to the gym for one reason and that's to work on their bodies. You don't have to be afraid of people coming up to you or teasing you and shit.

Go to the gym. Its so god damn worth it once you start putting on muscle.

t. from skelly to buff in 7 months, outlifting 90% of people in the gym and fucking loving it
>>
>>37577478
I was 5'10 120 lbs when I just turned 19.

Now 189 lbs dong incline flys with 90's for years!

Can 1 ARM Preacher Curl 65 lbs for 6 after repping 120ez for 8.
>>
File: nervous-pepe.jpg (8KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
nervous-pepe.jpg
8KB, 218x218px
Well guys I'm back. I did three sets of bench three sets of pull ups and 1 set of squats. I then started seeing black and felt like I was going to pass out so I stopped. Thank you for your words of encouragement they mean more than you're probably aware
>>
>>37578012
Yeah probably don't drink alcohol prior to next workout. Anyway good job anon you'll make it eventually if you keep it up!
>>
>>37578012
white doing squats remember to breathe
breathe hard during them, gotta get the oxygen in you
>>
>>37577478
just listen to your favorite music with big headphones
>>
>>37577600

is this normal in America

here in central Yurop, you'd have to be morbidly obese or something for even the biggest gym dudebros to notice you
>>
>>37578544
americans are into competition and abuse
>>
>>37578012
Good job man!
The first couple of sessions are always the worst. Just find a weekly workout schedule that's comfortable for you and keep it up. You'll see results in no time and you'll feel much better about yourself.
>>
>>37577478
if you have money to go to the gym just get dumb bells and a bench
>>
>>37577478
I know exactly how you feel anon. Every time I go someplace new, I have to pace around my living room for about 30 minutes so I don't pass out on my way there. I should probably take some medicine, but every time I go to a therapist to get some, I never tell them how I am really feeling because it's so embarrassing.

>tfw so socially autistic, I can't even help myself
>>
>>37577478
just buy basic eq and workout at home
you dont need machines
>>
>>37578544
Americans fucking hate each other and will use anything at all to subjugate others socially. Usually even charity or volunteering is just a means of providing for others thereby making it indisputable fact that you are superior to at least some one or some group. Will to power tuns this country. Can't have fast food workers making $12/hr because then I couldn't feel goof about my $19/hr, right?
Fuck America I'm glad it's dying.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.