[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good morning wagecuck, good luck with your daily slavery

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 149435261016.png (83KB, 247x246px) Image search: [Google]
149435261016.png
83KB, 247x246px
Good morning wagecuck, good luck with your daily slavery at the office.
>>
File: 093245828903.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
093245828903.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>37577231
FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING NEET, MY LEGACY WILL NOT BE IGNORED
>>
>>37577370
no need to be upset wagie
>>
>>37577511
Fuck u NEETcuck
>>
>>37577231
What do you do all day? I work 3 or 4 days a week and it's perfect for me.

When I was jobless for a few months I just turned into a dirty hermit and got depressed as hell doing nothing but sitting in my room all day.
>>
Hey neetyboy, whatcha got planned for today?

I'm so tired after work I've sat down and watched shit on Netflix while half heartedly playing on my psp. I'm bored and I can feel myself slipping away and my goals and dreams becoming further away.

I don't have the energy to study anymore.

I'm just so tired.
>>
>>37577645
do you work on weekends?
a
>>
>>37577231
Meh, I work 20 hours a week and get paid a normal salary, so 40 hours plus overtime.

A Neets free time with a wagies disposable income.

Enjoy your tendies and masturbation, neet-slug.
>>
>>37577231
Thanks anon, have fun chilling at home on your computer with no real friends for hours and hours... forever.
>>
>>37577231
I wear wagecuck like a badge of honor.
>>
>>37578073
I work sunday, monday, tuesday, and every other saturday.
>>
File: 1471112796218.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1471112796218.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
>work to be financially independent
>work to be respectable
>work to supplement happiness
>tfw it does none of those things
>>
>>37578071
I've got a couple prototypes to bang out. I'm nearing the end of my OEM line of sekrit equipment. Once I sign off on the final design it's off to china where they will make a small run of a few hundred units. Years of expertise in my passions and hobbies is finally paying off. I believe I'm going to revolutionize the industry because I'm using man made materials, something no one else has though to produce on a larger scale. The porject has been years in the making, but translated into wagie time it's a couple lifetimes. I'm so much more productive than the typical cucklet its kind of pathetic. How can they live with themselves knowing they've never made or done anything of value?
>>
>>37578210
You haven't done anything of value...

You've just sat dreaming about your "invention" year after lonely, poverty filled year.

You're basically saying you ran a marathon after simply signing up.

Silly, fat NEET.
>>
>>37578310
I don't do distance running, I haven't spent too much time in the sports journals but from my understanding HIIT is better, I just do a 10k now and then to make sure I still have it. It's true this drem was years in the making, and it started out as a niche product I wanted to buy but wasn't on the market. After a couple iterations I realized I can't be the only one wanting it and started putting some real work in. I'll be releasing it in the spring of 2018. It's still a niche field but conservative estimate have me at about $30k my first year, with a decent chunk of that as profit. I will then expand agresively until it's about 60k/yr. Anything more I think will be too much for one man, it's still kind of a cottage industry. If the demand exceeds my expectations I have looked into warehouse and fulfillment centers. This part is the silly dreaming but I have put some thought into automation. I really like that intimate contact though so I'm worried my customer service could decline if I remove myself too far from the project.
>>
>>37578377
I'm going to run a marathon for the very first time and qualify for the Olympics.

It's easy to type things. It's fun.

Come back when you've sold something, before that, you're just a Neet-slug.
>>
>>37577231
Awww he has a little crown!
>>
OP doesn't know what an Uber NEET.

>Get a job making 6 figures
>It's a work at home easy as fuck I.T.
>Get to have a NEET life style while having money.
>>
>>37578420
I'm not knocking on running or olympics, it's just not for me. I do have some experience in selling, just never OEM. It's not terribly complicated. The hardest part is building a mailing list and converrsions. Even if you have no experience I guarantee you can set up a store and get a few products by the end of the weekend, maybe even a few sales if you have half decent writing and products/demo selection. Most of us internet businessmen cut our teeth doing affiliate and dropshipping. Having your own line is the next logical step. With it come increased risk but also higher reward. Look into it sometime and maybe you can join us neets.
>>
>>37578561
>when it's used to push the NEET lifestyle this is called Uber NEET
>When it's used to be considered a relaxed wagie "that doesn't count wagie" and "Lol bringing work and stress into your home, a place meant for rest and relaxation kekekekekek"
Wew lad
>>
>>37578111
Very interesting how suddenly people on this board have social lives when they're defending wagecuckery
>>
>>37579224
Just because you're crippled with social anxiety, don't try to drag the rest of us down with you.

#NormieLife
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.