[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that you are literally the ralph wiggum of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Daily reminder that you are literally the ralph wiggum of the real world.
>>
>>37577107
no girl ever gave me a valentine's card
>>
File: 34fmlpd.jpg (14KB, 267x181px) Image search: [Google]
34fmlpd.jpg
14KB, 267x181px
>>37577107
>tfw you're a kissless yellow cartoon
>tfw brainlet
>tfw chinless and silly haircut
>>
>>37577128
Speaking of, do american schools really do those fucking valentines boxes? That shit sounds like a good way to destroy some kids self confidence.
>>
>>37577160
Britfag here, but I remember in the 90's in Prinary School we had both Valentines and Christmas cards where people would come round and deliver them each day if you got them.

I can't imagine they still do that shit now, unless they've instigated an "every child gets a card" policy.
>>
>>37577211
*primary school

That 's what I get for phone posting.
>>
No, I'm not.

At least Ralph has a loving, supportive, stable family.
>>
>someone actually made a fake valentines day card for me in high school to mock me

No way in hell could it have been legitimate, and it just leaves me wondering why someone would go out of their way just to make me feel even more alone. I even had older girls approach me and ask which of them I'd take to the ball. The cruellest thing there is is tricking someone unwanted into thinking they're wanted.
>>
I'm the nelson. I hurt those around me to hide my shitty life when all i want is someone to see me and accept me
>>
>>37577211
There's an "every child gets a card" policy now.
>>
>>37577246
I've stepped in when girls tried to get a random guy my age that had no clue, to tell them who they "liked" so they could go tell the person and go "eww gross" about it and shit talk him or tell everyone at school.

It was at a fucking party as well, when the guy should be chilling out and having fun. I just heard as I walked past and went "nah don't answer that" and told the girl she was being shit and to go bother someone else.

The guy seemed to realise as soon as I said something that she was fucking with him. People are fucking shitty.
>>
File: 1488408186182.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1488408186182.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>37577211
>Primary School we had both Valentines and Christmas cards where people would come round and deliver them each day if you got them.
>if you got them
thanks for reminding me I was a failure all along
>>
>>37577107
thanks anon, sometimes I forget I was unlikeable to start.
>>
>>37577107
And when you're old you become Hans Moleman
>>
>>37577107
We had this thing in highschool where you could send a valentine rose with a message attached to someone if you wanted to.
Not many people did it, and I think the majority of these roses were sent by boyfriends to girlfriends and vice versa.

Needless to say I never sent or got one.
>>
>>37578568
We had a candy cane system at christmas. I sent them to my friends (who probably didn't give a fuck) and some of the kids in the special ed classes that nobody else would talk to.

Never got one back but I like to think at least one person had a better day because of it or felt popular or someshit.
>>
File: doyoulikestuff.png (661KB, 878x503px) Image search: [Google]
doyoulikestuff.png
661KB, 878x503px
This might be the truth anon
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.