[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I couldn't make this up if I tried. I am official fucked.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

File: CYxdFrAWkAEIYms.jpg (13KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
CYxdFrAWkAEIYms.jpg
13KB, 306x306px
I couldn't make this up if I tried. I am official fucked.

>I go to a small liberal art school in the midwest
>In a civil engineering class
>the debate is on whether or not we should be using tax payer money to help fund inner city projects and free health care for drug users
>Most say yes because it is our duty as citizens, systematic opression, blah blah blah
>finally pipe up after staying quiet
>"If it is the fault of white oppression that these areas are falling apart aside from rampant crime and drug use, perhaps it is best if we cease to continue to intervene in these areas for fear of making it worse. There comes a point in time where we just have to wish other groups well and cut ties to pursue our own goals and ambitions while leaving the other groups free to do the same regardless of if they can or not on their own."
>Whole class is dead silent
>Suddenly just a bunch of people telling me that's literal nazi rhetoric
>Professor silences the class and then looks me in the eye
>"Anon I think you should step out for the rest of the day."
>I say nothing as I pack and leave
>Get an email from prof an hour later about my behavior and how I need to show up for an evaluation meeting
>Show up the next day to the head of the school counseling center, the dean of student affairs, my professors, and the the chief of campus police all in the room waiting for me
>shrug uncomfortably and ask why I'm here
>Head of counseling starts "Anon, do you ever feel the need to hurt yourself or others?"
>Lie and say no
>"Well anon... some of your behavior is classified as school shooter red flags"
>They proceed to go over every aspect of my persona, including how I dress, walk, carry my bag, my comments during class, and interactions with other students
>the dean finishes up by saying how I will need an clean psych eval to continue attending classes

tl;dr I'm such an autist robot that the school won't let me graduate until I prove I'm not an immediate threat
>>
And this is why robots should stay away from college
>>
>american "universities" everyone lmao

sounds like something that'd happen to a 13 year old at a shitty high school, what a joke
>>
so you speak your mind and the school actively censor you?

no wonder american universities are such breeding grounds for the shit we're seeing today
>>
>>37576362
To be fair, everyone who ever shot up a school was a robot.
>>
>Head of counseling starts "Anon, do you ever feel the need to hurt yourself or others?"
>Lie and say no

>until I prove I'm not an immediate threat
You are an immediate threat.
>>
>>37576429
I would never have the courage to actually carry out any hostile emotions I feel. I know I'm too creepy to land in the "promising young man with a future" category, so odds are I'd end up on death row for years until I either rot there or they kill me. I'd become another reason for liberals to shut down more people.
>>
you're retarded.
there's ways of going about this kind of thing where people won't immediatley dismiss you.
>>
>>37576362
Lol, this is literally dystopia tier. I knew liberal arts were bad but this is unbelievable asuming you are not just making shit up.
>>
File: 1701970929848.jpg (185KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1701970929848.jpg
185KB, 819x1024px
>Nothing to do with race

>Suddenly talks about how White people should segregate others and the government should cease funding to school in the inner city

Yeah even I would be caught off guard
>>
File: antisocialfashy.jpg (181KB, 500x483px) Image search: [Google]
antisocialfashy.jpg
181KB, 500x483px
>>37576362
>didn't say "No I don't want to fund druggie negros with my taxes"
You fucked up OP

Also
>liberal arts college
good meme
>>
>>37576362
I graduated an American liberal arts college, one of my degrees was political science since it was kind of a hobby thing for me.

I had a similar experience to you where everyone was praising the idea of welfare and helping the disadvantaged, free education, etc.

I disagreed with the notion and tried to explain how none of that is actually "free" not only in the financial sense, but also in psychological and behavioral one. The professor didn't sperg out about it and said those points are valid, etc, as did most of my class.

The only person who showed heavy disagreement was a girl who proclaimed I was displaying oppressive rhetoric. Since nobody paid much attention to her, she stopped trying to argue. But she switched strategy. Whenever she was around me she said I was scaring her with my sudden movements, that I never seemed calm and collected and always seemed on edge, that I need to calm down even when I am literally just reaching for my bag to take out my notebook and pet, etc.

Thankfully it was all resolved by us just sitting in different corners of the room without the need to escalate things further, but I always avoided any and all interaction with her since she could make up any transgression such as me staring at her for too long or looking rapey and violent when interacting with her or w/e that would have just ruined my academic life.

Other than that all of my colleagues and teachers were chill and not total ideologues. Its not as bleak as the media sometimes makes it look, but there are bad apples. This was several years ago, too, so it might have gotten worse.
>>
>>37576882
We were directly discussing the inner city, which is code for "black areas" in America. My point was that pumping money into those areas feels futile. I grew up in Atlanta. We had a lot of inner city areas get sponsored by the sports teams and other government and private donators. What I saw was that the black areas still toiled in higher crime and poverty rates regardless of intervention. And even when the youth is provided better resources, drug trade and illegal practices are still more profitable and easier than going to college and getting a slow burn career. I can't blame them for falling back on old patterns, but maybe if we stopped trying to mess in other people's business all together, we could see where the real problems are and deal with them accordingly.
>>
>>37577001
The culture war has dramatically shifted in the last 3 years because of things like tumblr and leftbook. Trump won, liberals lost their shit, and now they're all cracking down on anything "problematic" like its a 15th century plague.

2020 is going to be a wild election year
>>
>>37577012

Why didn't you add to your statement in class, when the room went silent.
>>
>>37577603
Mostly because it was a super tense and awkward silence and I didn't know what to say when the entire class is staring at me like I'm the embodiment of Hitler.
>>
>>37576362
I go to a school in the UK and I once unironically heard a girl use the phrase "white privilege"

I also saw communist party posters and shit everywhere
>>
>>37577869

the UK is a shitskin loving shit hole
>>
>>37577891
I mean they fuckin stole india only to realize they hate curry and can't drink tea without pouring shit loads of flavor killers into it. The UK is a hell hole of inconsistency.
>>
>>37576362
>going to a liberal art school
You only have yourself to blame.
>>
>>37577891
I think it's worth mentioning that this is in Liverpool, which is like the Portland of the UK

I imagine it's a lot less cucked if you go to somewhere like Northumberland
>>
American Universities are fucking hilarious. Stories of these cuck breeding grounds always cheer me up on my way to a public beheading in Europistan.
>>
>>37576362
KEK

You should threaten them with legal action for hurting your feeling. You can come up with some shitty reason like being gay or 1/24th Indian too. They have literally no proof.
>>
>>37577787
Probably because you made it about race when , you should've used the whole taxpayer . Dogwhistle.
>>
Hey, anon. You can try getting your story out there to right wing news outlets. Just try to submit it to Fox news or breitbart or something. Even if you are a robot, it's blatant censorship and right wingers won't give a shit if you're autistic. They just want a reason to throw liberals into the flame. At the very least maybe they will refund your tuition, or reinstate you in classes. The best part is that the reputation of the university will be fucked.
>>
>>37576362
>the dean of student affairs, my professors, and the the chief of campus police all in the room waiting for me
How many of them were kikes?
>>
>>37578571
This is actually an excellent idea. Breitbart would almost certainly pick it up. I look forward to reading about it.
>NEO-LIBERAL COLLEGE: 'ONLY PROGRESSIVES WILL BE ALLOWED TO GRADUATE'
>>
>>37576362
>that's literal nazi rhetoric
>proceeds to silence you and single you out for being different
The fucking irony, oh good lord.
I fucking hate the state of the world so goddamn much.
>>
>>37577012

> My point was that pumping money into those areas feels futile.

The irony is that most inner city social infrastructure is actually very poorly funded. It feels futile because nothing can get better when it's not getting the money it needs.

Your argument is essentially, that because it's not working despite the low investment, that all investment should be cut to leave these places to go full mad max, when really these services require way more funding to be at all effective in the first place. It's a stupid, incredibly callous and sheltered perspective.
>>
File: corp_apache4_400x225.jpg (30KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
corp_apache4_400x225.jpg
30KB, 400x225px
I debated where to post this. I can't really talk about with my family on Facebook since I'm not really out to them, and LGBT has been less than helpful in this regard.

For 12 years, I've basically been a NEET, and I've come to realize recently that I am a Boeing AH-64 Apache attack helicopter. Realizing this, accepting my gender has done wonders for me, and now I want to bomb the opium fields of Afghanistan, to go on military raids bombing the goatfuckers, but I have no idea how to be drafted into military service, or if they'd even want to enlist me as a Boeing AH-64 Apache attack helicopter.

What do I do?
>>
>>37576362
Besides that fact that you made this up, this is nazi rhetoric and I bet the wording was such that made it 100% clear. What do you mean let each racial group on it's own? You're a piece of shit.
The funny side though is that you think all white people are a homogeneous group and you're a part of it! It's fucking hilarious. You're on your own, stop pretending you're part of something. You still don't belong.
>>
>asked if you want to hurt yourself or others
>have to lie

Okay, so the situation was BS, but clearly you are a potentially dangerous person, so what's the deal here? Their hunch turned out to be correct.
>>
>>37579072
A guy posted a few weeks ago who identifies as a Fairchild A-10 Tankbuster. Maybe he can advise you.
>>
>>37579089
Good goy settle down. Fear of condemnation should not stop people from saying these views, he took a risk and he got crucified for it. Do you honestly think that's right?

This is what people have never been exposed to, they fear his speech and respond with fallacious arguments and ad hominem. Instead of validating their own opinions and gaining a clarity they would prefer to lazily throw around buzzwords. People should be confronted by an opposing view, even if it is erroneous instead of being censored implicitly or explicitly.
>>
>>37576362
A similar thing happened to me
>car broke down so I got to school late
>walk in, go to the office to check in
>the administrator tells me to come into his office
>he tells me that "my story doesn't make sense"
>tells me he's been watching me on the cameras and he thinks I'm a school shooter because "I don't have friends or a gf, dress weird, act weird, the way I talk and interact with people, and my dead facial expressions"
>have to spend the entire school day doing drug tests and having my bag searched and my body
>he tells me I got lucky that day and he's going to keep watching me
>>
>>37576362
That's on you for not keeping quiet. You're in an American college ffs. Never forget that.

t. dude who was told to keep off college grounds because he looked suicidal
>>
File: Capture+_2017-06-04-07-14-54.png (1MB, 1424x1224px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-06-04-07-14-54.png
1MB, 1424x1224px
They can't swallow the redpill. You did good kid. You did good.
>>
>tfw threatened to bring a gun to school in the 7th grade

>even made finger gun hand signs at certain people, teachers even witnessed

>never got in any trouble

kek. 2007 was a different time
>>
File: 1441002583697.jpg (10KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1441002583697.jpg
10KB, 249x249px
>>37576362

This is why you have to hide your power level. /pol/ was right again.
>>
>>37580429
Everyone is so sensitive now. Back in the 80's if you were a robot no one gave a shit, now people get mad at you for being a robot and get scared of you shooting up the school
>>
You shouldn't have named any races
>>
>>37580534
I think his classmates mentioned that first.
>>
File: 1473201259259.jpg (166KB, 952x839px) Image search: [Google]
1473201259259.jpg
166KB, 952x839px
its kinda fucked that can happen to you while i recommend swift and public execution by hanging for all those properly convicted of political or religious terrorism, or even simple murder in a PEACE STUDIES course taught by a literal muslim hijabi and I get an A I did not really even do the coursework for

she even ran up and gave me a hug when she saw me around on last day of classes

fuck sake she was stacked and QT as hell

i wear a replica '43 Italian SS tunic, a wifebeater, combat boots and dark jeans a ton and nobody even bats an eye at me, people are friendly as hell

g-d bless Dixie, truly.
>>
>>37576362
you should have asked if they were profiling you and if they answered yes then clam that is racist and threaten to sue them for defamation

also point out that you also have a right to have your own opinion on subjects that concern you and any attempt to gag or mute that right can be viewed as a crime against your human rights
>>
>>37576362
>Anon I think you should step out for the rest of the day.
FUCK that professor. i don't agree with you but if you actually had a well thought out opposing argument like that then this is fucking ridiculous. This is why I hope the university I transfer to is like my community college, a lot of the professors I've had were diehard advocates for free speech and even the liberal ones weren't going to ruin your fucking life if you say something slightly politically incorrect or support Trump.

Hope this goes well for you and you can finish your degree and never have to deal with these university assclowns again, OP.
>>
>>37580590
You're surprised that a Muslim wasn't anti-execution and wasn't actually for terrorism?
>>
>>37580795
no, not really that at all- surprised because she fit the spittin' image of a peace-loving, likely politically left-leaning pacifist. ya know, teaching a peace studies course and all.

giving detailed recommendation for public hangings generally doesn't seem like it would go over that well, but she loved it
>>
>>37577869
I only see anti-alien cross out circle stickers around my campus.

Vigilo Confido
>>
>>37580846
I guess she was just a GOOD professor
>>
If whites being around blacks is white oppression, then how is paying more attention to them and therefore oppressing them even more the solution?
>>
File: 200% mad.jpg (250KB, 500x738px) Image search: [Google]
200% mad.jpg
250KB, 500x738px
>Go down the supermarket
>Notice reduced Scotch in time for Father's Day
>Think 'sure, why not get it out of the way?'
>'Do you have ID?'
>I'm 30
>'No, but I'm probably older than you are'
>'Sorry but no ID means I can't sell it to you'
>'Exactly how old do you think I am?'
>Other staff looking apprehensive
>I don't push it, but I leave pissed off
For fuck's sake. Fucking imbecile. If I was some kid looking to get pissed behind the bike shed would I opt for pricey whiskey? Would I fuck. Use your god damn head for once, you cretin.
>>
>>37581182
Grow a beard. Also why don't you have ID?
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.