[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have no comprehension of intimate relationships and I am too

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: shotgunpepe.jpg (36KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
shotgunpepe.jpg
36KB, 709x765px
I have no comprehension of intimate relationships and I am too scared to start learning

>have immense guilt at every mildly negative thing I say in conversation
>shitty weird disturbing female-incompatible sense of humor I can't help but sperg out
>too scared to talk to any females due to the constant pressure of them analyzing me as a potential partner, running the risk of destroying any possible thing going for them

how does anyone succeed at this game?
>>
i have this with platonic male friends to an extent
with women it's simply game over
>>
>>37575041
agreed, i can't even explain how I have the one friend I do now, it just kind of happened out of nowhere. fuck, he even thought i was a gullible faggot when I first met him.

but there isn't a social stigma to "ask" people to be your friend and a trivial acceptance/denial thing that ruins connections, let alone the complex partial incompatibility between males and females
>>
Start drinking before you talk to girls. Liquor always help robots get laid.
>>
>>37575096
the problem is approaching them, it's such a retarded process. how are you supposed to form a bond with people by walking up like a pretentious cock going through a script just trying to get a number unless there's something physically appealing to her in the first place? it just seems counter-intuitive and silly to suddenly shove yourself in someone else's experience
>>
>>37575096
go for a fembot anon. they are real easy to talk to because of they have even lower self esteem than you do. Get a minimum wage paying job and you'll meet a ton of fembots. Even if you got a normie job, just get a part time job on the side.
>>
>>37575230
having lower self esteem might make it easier for you to talk to someone, but it also makes chad an even easier predator.
>>
>>37575018
if youre not first youre last. so if you aint too old get the job done before it becomes a demon that haunts you forever.
>>
>>37575093
how do you do it anon? i don't know how to mediate time spent with a friend, i don't know what is and isn't off limits for discussion, i have no road map. i don't know how close or intimate to get. i cannot bring myself to ask someone to hang out, it seems like too much of an imposition.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.