[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ask out over 1000 women over the past year >Not a single

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1488889928936.png (63KB, 242x240px) Image search: [Google]
1488889928936.png
63KB, 242x240px
>Ask out over 1000 women over the past year
>Not a single one accepts
>Normies on here will still blame me because it's apparently my fault they all want Chad instead of me
>>
File: I came here just to suffer.png (128KB, 1018x919px) Image search: [Google]
I came here just to suffer.png
128KB, 1018x919px
>>37574942
It isn't fair, Anon. It just isn't.
>>
Maybe it's because you view them as objects you can use and not people
>>
you ask out at least 2 women a day??? if you even hav the courage to do this you are a normie faggot fuck out of here
>>
>>37574991
My goal is a long term relationship, not casual sex, so dead wrong there bud
>>
File: 1480973113543.jpg (87KB, 538x538px) Image search: [Google]
1480973113543.jpg
87KB, 538x538px
>>37574942
Well tough luck, you're repulsive
You're right, it's not your fault, you can do nothing about it and will die alone
isn't fatalism wonderful?
>>
>>37574942

>Asked out over 1000 women over the past year
>1000 women over the past year
>1000 women past year

Ya, OP, you ARE the problem.
I'm not sure what it is; your approach, your appearance, your whole life, or whatever the problem is (maybe it's the fact that asked over 3 girls per day) maybe you did it all online, in which case that's your problem too.
>>
>>37575060
But if I ask out enough girls one is bound to say yes, even if I'm a sentient piece of shit on two legs. It's definitely not my fault!
>>
>>37575087
1000 is still a tiny number, and you are probably asking out girls out of your league.

i've probably tried with 1000's of girls too but i learned and every time was a little bit more comfortable with them. maybe 50 girls actually went on dates or flirted around with me, 10 i got with more seriously, and still ended up tossed aside every time except the last one which has lasted 6 years so far.

i honestly don't understand why it would matter whose fault it is. you physically can't change how girls react to your current shitty self. if you don't think it's worth the trouble, you weren't very interested in the first place, you were just going through the motions to say that you did it. i didn't want to spend my time any other way, even if i was about to throw up or sweating all over the place. i liked being around girls and i made progress.
>>
Wait for a fembot or go out on tinder and bang a 4/10
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.