[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you stop caring about being forever alone? When I was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

File: 1496010444001.jpg (479KB, 990x742px) Image search: [Google]
1496010444001.jpg
479KB, 990x742px
When did you stop caring about being forever alone?

When I was in my teens, I worried I was going to miss out on prime teen pussy. Then I did became to old for them. In my early 20's I was worried on missing out on prime college age pussy. Now I am 31 and still a virgin. Do I care any more? No.

When did you guys stop caring?
>>
>>37574932
when I was 12 I named the yahoo fantasy pick em league I admined for my outcast friend group "The Untouchables" and everyone thought it was great
I've known for a long time.
>>
>>37574932
Why didn't you just hire a hooker?
>>
Stoped caring at 22. If your looking to get laid just go on okcupid. you could meet a dtf bitch in like 5 min.
>>
>>37575239

It would have been like paying some dude to hang out with you to go bowling.
>>
Rediscovered my passion for my academic interests, career, musical interest, etc.
When I realized that I do have a relationship with myself, how I perceive myself, how I think others perceive me, how I let myself react to different things.

Happiness as a kid is unrefined, and so I reflected and thought back to when I was very young, before I really knew what desire was.
And I'm not talking want, I mean desire, obsession, infatuation, etc.

Back when all it took to make me happy as fuck at the end of the day were some microwave corndogs, some Batman Animated Series followed by Star Trek Next Gen, with a night of "Learn to Program" by Interplay, and some Descent Freespace with the sound muted so I could listen to music on WinAmp.

Pussy is great and all, but I can't grasp the extent to which some men value it, to the point that they compromise themselves and their values.
>>
File: fatty.png (82KB, 1195x797px) Image search: [Google]
fatty.png
82KB, 1195x797px
>>37575260

You need to be good looking even to get a landwhale on OKCupid.
>>
>>37575312
not true my brother is like 6'5 300+ lbs and he gets steady landwhale pussy on okcupid
>>
>>37574932
Stopped caring when I was 23 and lost my virginity to a 18 year old virgin.

I still kind of miss fucking her, even though she turned out to be a massive whore once she got the taste of dick
>>
i still care to some degree but not as much as i did before

i missed out on youthful fun with girls and friends and eventually i had to realize that i will never get that back because thats not how things work. i tried to fix it with traveling/having sex with hookers but truth be told it was all shit

i wish i could have one friend or meaningful relationship but it simply aint gonna happen
>>
>>37575267
Only if you fucked the guy afterwards.
>>
>>37574932
Stopped caring at about 11 when i realised I looked like a skeleton and girls threw up at the sight of me
>>
>>37574932
I'm 31 also, and I'd say just after 30 is when I really stopped caring. Mixture of depression and probably way lower test levels.
>>
>>37574932
37 and wracked with regret, how did you stop caring OP?
>>
File: 94583.gif (494KB, 387x305px) Image search: [Google]
94583.gif
494KB, 387x305px
28 year old virgin here gone full MGTOW monk and actually doing meditation practices (mindfullness, mantra chanting, pranayam and other stuff) for sexual transmutation. This is necessary since I'm a masturbation addict, so the only way to be a functioning human being is to stop voluntary ejaculating altogether, and such practices are necessary when doing NoFap or else you turn into a complete horndog thinking about sex all the time and being agressive and cocky for no reason.

l also don't want kids, and this is a post hoc rationalization for never having sex, celibacy is the only fullproof plan to be child free.
>>
>>37574932
When I was 17 all I cared about was losing my virginity. So I did it. I'm 26 now. Fucked multiple girls. No idea how you guys can do it.
>>
>>37574932

i remember one day, late in my senior year of high school, i went over to a friend's house to play an old golf video game. that had become something we did almost every afternoon. instead, he had a girl over and wanted to kiss her.

that was the first time i realized that people around me were doing things that i was not doing. i am still disgusted by the thought of people having sex. married people just gross me out.

i'm 36.
>>
>>37575610
Not OP, but seeing the destruction many normies face really got me going in the right direction. Gfs, wives, kids are all very expensive - and that's before the wife takes half + alimony. As a robot with a decent job, I live a quiet, comfy life and have a nice savings.

Also, with age, I got less horny, which helps. I still wish I had a gf to cuddle with sometimes, but, everything in life is a trade off.

Remember that desire is the cause of all suffering.
>>
>>37575312
>You need to be good looking even to get a landwhale on OKCupid.
Got rejected by a landwhale once can confirm.
>>
File: standards.png (924KB, 944x887px) Image search: [Google]
standards.png
924KB, 944x887px
>>37576195

You cannot blame them. You'd reject landwhales for skinny girls too if you could. Society is not really broken either. This is the natural order of things. One single alpha male getting all of the good AND the bad females.
>>
>be in early hs
>people start kissing/making out
>eagerly await a lucky night when it happens to me
>a year or two later people are getting bjs and handjobs etc
>still hopeful that ill get lucky some night (i had friends and went to parties back then)
>gr 12/college
>people are fucking all the time and having orgies etc
I'm still a kv and got fatter/uglier
Every birthday i think "maybe ill lose my virginity this year" and its never fucking happened. The urges are too much...
>>
>>37574932
>I worried I was going to miss out on prime teen pussy.
>I was worried on missing out on prime college age pussy

If all I felt I was missing out on was sex, I'd probably have gotten over it too.
>>
>be 17
>tipical social outcast retard
>try to pick up girls but I was a sperg so they obviously reject me
>27 now
>/fit/, decent looking, can literally smooth talk any group
>picked up psychology as a hobby because I was a sperg and like to know how humans work
>everything they said about women is true

I don't say that there aren't really good willed loyal girls but most of the women are vapid on a biological level.
Also I'm /fit/ and 90% of them never worked out a single time in their life.
>>
File: 1496489523248.png (267KB, 620x695px) Image search: [Google]
1496489523248.png
267KB, 620x695px
I'm not forever alone dude I'm just preserving my virginity for the perfect girl.
21 now so I still have a long time that I can wait.
We're going to go on dates 3 times a week, live with each other, I'll propose to get married, we'll move out to a large farm, raise pigs, chickens, have 3 horses, goats and raise a family with 3 girls and 2 boys with the order being, boy, girl, girl, boy and girl.
Pic related me and her, we are both smiling cause we are happy.
>>
23 reporting in. i never really understood the obsession with sex of people generally and robots especially. there are so many experiences you can make, why get so hung up on this one?
i cant believe youre actually becoming unhappy over some peer pressure.
>>
>>37574932
i didn't care before since i actually prefered video games and internet
when it lost it's charm i started to care a bit more
now im 24 and accepted that my chances are slim
im kinda used to being alone at this point
it's not that bad
>>
>>37575338
>she turned out to be a massive whore once she got the taste of dick

I keep hearing this all the time in uni circles, Im starting to believe there is truth to this statement.
>>
>>37576719
This guy gets it. You all are worrying about the wrong stuff.
>>
>>37574932
Never really cared too much about it, I do starve for a relationship and intimacy, but I've accepted that I'm repulsive to anyone, including myself.
Why would they like me, if I don't?
>>
>>37575239
because it's not the act of fucking, it's the act of 'somebody actually wants me in between their legs' aspect that most robots want
>>
To be honest it never really bothered me. I have friends, a job and have fun, I dont really need girls in my life. My love affair is with money, I really love it
>>
I stopped caring two years ago after a girl was pretty much begging me to LET HER pay for my plane ticket to see her, but then I sent her the first picture of me ever and just said "I want to die" before deleting me.

Now I just get depressed and horny over jiggly titties because I just want to know what they feel like.
>>
>>37577840
It sure sounds like it's about fucking. All the OP talked about women as was pussy. And right now he can hire a college age pussy, hit it, feel that sweet sticky tight pussy and no longer be a virgin.

Yeah he'd be forever alone but he'd not be a virgin anymore. And he can see how that feels. You've lived 31 years as a virgin and its sucked. Why not live the next 31 years as a non-virgin and see how it is for $200?
>>
>>37574932
At birth. I think I'm a schizoid. I've never once wanted sex or a relationship.
>>
>>37574932
At about 18-19, I'm 23 now. I always kinda knew I'd end up alone since I'm not attractive and ISTP autistic.
>>
>>37574932
Dude, you think a 31 year old guy is too old for PTP? That's your fucking problem. The reason you couldn't get a girl to fuck you when you were younger was because they were all fucking older dudes at that age. Girls love older guys and older guys love younger girls so younger guys end up getting cucked by older guys all the time. This is contributing to the large amount of guys in their early 20's and late teens on this site claiming doom and gloom about their ability to hook up with women. Many of them are going to get older and then simply luck into a gf without doing anything because suddenly they've become desirable. The only exceptions are the mega autists and omega males that are practically subhuman because of genetics and lifestyle.
>>
>>37578280
Most people marry within 1-2 years of each other. Young girls dating older guys means 1-2 years older generally speaking (who has a car).
>>
>>37578297
>>Most people marry within 1-2 years of each other.

Maybe retards who met in highschool/college and will divorce after 3 years.

Most people marry 5-10 years of each other with the guy older usually.

And fuck off you are a man you literally have no sell by date.
>>
>>37578324
No, statistically it's 1-2 years of each other. Like literally. Like reality and facts.
>>
>>37578338
Well show me these facts and their divorce rates then.
>>
>>37578357
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_age_at_first_marriage

United states males: 29 females: 27
>>
>>37578382
Looking at that entire list, America is very much an outlier. Most are at least three years apart, with the men older in every case.

And even then you just need to look at the divorce rates.
>>
>>37578280
That's only true because they assume that the older guy is employed and and probably at a higher level, with more disposable income to spend on them. If this assumption isn't true then they have zero use for the older guy.

If you're a 31yo whose a software developer making $70k, with his own car and apartment or house then yeah, you can have USDA Grade-A Prime Teen Pussy. If you're a 31yo who's living with his parents making $9.50 an hour working part-time at a gas station, or is unemployed, well, no, women of pretty much any age or disposition consider you worthless.
>>
>>37578443
Divorce rates are risen because people who divorce once are likely to remarry and get divorced over and over. The statistics for first marriages staying together are very high. Do you into statistics/reality or just memes?
>>
>>37578511
>The statistics for first marriages staying together are very high

Then lets see them.
>>
>>37578524
I mean, sure. But you were wrong with your initial "facts" by a long mile so you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. I mean, fine I will google it but it say's first marriages in the US have a 30% divorce rate.
>>
I still care, but I think I'm on my way to accepting I'm not cut out for that kind of stuff. Not everyone has the potential to be a sex-haver. The only thing that really bothers me now is the fact that I know my coworkers talk about me and suspect I am a virgin (I'm 28 so it is "noteworthy")
>>
>>37576477
Are you me?

Originally sad comment is original.
>>
When I got a son. No woman will ever give me the same warm tingly sensation in my heart like he does when he smiles at me and calls me dad. The first day he walked to me, I literally cried and held him so tight. Right up until he bit me and thought my yelp was funny, then we laughed together
>>
>>37574932
Something like five yers ago (currently 23), I got four good friends that are on same boat as me so whatever.
If it happens, it happens, I cant be arsed to care anymore.
>>
>>37574932
>When did you stop caring about being forever alone?

When I think about it, I'm not sure I really cared that much in the first place. While it is nice to talk to people every now and then, I feel like I have preference towards solitude and just doing my own thing. I'm a diagnosed autist, so that may be why I'm resistant to loneliness.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.