[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Finish last final exam for the semester >See

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: thumb_600.jpg (65KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
thumb_600.jpg
65KB, 590x590px
>Be me
>Finish last final exam for the semester
>See friend sitting with 5 other acquaintances and say hello
>I feel like being a good friend so I order 2 Starbucks frappucinos so I could give him one
>"That'll be $9.40"
>Use up all my money to buy my 2 frapps
>Go back to see him
>Ask him if he wants a frapp
>"No thanks"
>Feel bad
>Ask his 5 other acquaintances if they want a frapp
>They all say no
>Friend asks me why I have two
>I tell him it was for him as a thanks for the good times we've had
>He doesn't respond
>I turn around and say "Well guess I'm drinking both of them, cya"
>>
I would have a frapp with you anon.
>>
File: mentos.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
mentos.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
Sounds like a top fuckin cunt mate.

Did you call him a cunt?
>>
>>37574663
are you gay or one of those naively kind souls?
>>
Cont.

>Start walking towards my bus stop across the street
>Wait at crosswalk until the light changes to green
>Other guy waits for crosswalk
>I ask if he wants my frappuccino
>He declines
>I play it cool and say "Alright then"
>Wait for the bus for 15 minutes
>Bus comes
>Enter bus and tap my bus card
>Bus card declined
>I tell bus driver if I can look for the rest of my money
>"I have a schedule, get off"
>Get off bus and look through my backpack for bus money
>I used up all my money to buy the two frapps
>Walk 7 miles home while drinking two frappuccinos
>>
>>37574663
Never change anon, the world needs more nice people
>>
During the walk home

>Feel like I have to take a dump and piss
>Go to two different fast food places to ask to use the bathroom
>"Customers only"
>Try not to piss while walking for 7 miles
>Get home and feel like shit all day

I feel like killing myself at this point. I feel like I lash out to my family so I'm staying inside my house until I calm down. I'm mostly just angry at myself for not ordering food for myself like I originally planned.
>>
>>37574792
I would've frapped out with you anon :(
>>
>>37574792

Fuck I meant staying inside my room all day. I'm glad I'm done with all my classes. I don't want to see my friends at this point
>>
I would like to share some stories of my demises due to my kindness but I am on the phone. I was a nice guy before I guess, an INFP, yet after getting used and abused by friends I conjured up this facade of deceit and start to use all friends I make as resources.

I am an ENTP now, after countless testing.
>>
This is fucking hilarious but also really sad.
>>
>>37574792
You sound like a nice guy anon, but there's an important rule to learn here: self preservation. We're posting on /r9k/, after all, clearly we have to look out for ourselves. It's simply the lives we were destined to live.
>>
>>37574719

I still don't know about the former. I just wanted to be a nice friend for once
>>
File: ZZ9gp6K.gif (233KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ZZ9gp6K.gif
233KB, 500x500px
>>37574818
>friends
Oh, you silly willy, Anon, those are not friends! They're just some random cunts that you've been unfortunate to meet!
Don't fret, though - you'll find out yourself a true meaning of 'friend' one day!
>>
>>37574956

Hanging with them makes me happy. They are my only source of having a social life.
>>
>>37574964
So? It means nothing. You can enjoy anyone's company! It doesn't mean that you've magically became friends all of a sudden. It's just means that they're not a bad people.
Anyway, shit happens. Awkward shit.
Don't jump to conclusions and see how situation unfolds. If they'll start to tease you and laugh at you for that, then they are cunts. If they wouldn't mention it as if they forgot - then they don't mind. At all.
But if they'll apologize later and would feel sorry and all that girly shit - then they probably can be and are your friends. They're just dense fucks you're awkward whiny little bitch.
Stay safe and don't be mad for such meaningless fuck ups.
>>
>>37574663
Hang in there anon, normies never appreciate a robot's kindness.
>>
>>37574792
This hurt me too much to not post a reply. You'll make it man, keep telling yourself to stay positive even if you're lying to yourself.
Trying to not sound generic/moronic while typing this but honestly suicide prevention is a meme at this point.

The world needs more people like you.
>>
I would have had a frapp with you OP :(
>>
>>37574663
I'm sorry anon. Please don't change, the world needs more nice people like you. Just be a bit more selective when choosing your friends.
>>
I would have raped you too.
>>
>>37574663
>>37574741
>>37574792
This is how normalfags destroy the remaining nice and kind people, then bitch about how people aren't good-natured anymore.

Fuck them anon, I hope you can keep your kindness somehow, you sound like a nice friend.
>>
>>37575628
I know right? How dare someone not want a frappucino despite never knowing why anon bought the second. And then anon couldn't ride the bus despite knowing he had to have the money to do so.

You're a fucking idiot and if you let small things like this get to you you're an idiot
>>
If you can't afford food or travel you should not be buying Starbucks........... Holy shit how bad with money can you be? Just tell him you liked studying with him. Guys don't really get guys gifts in normal social dynamics.
>>
File: pepe-ew.jpg (97KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-ew.jpg
97KB, 1024x904px
Those frap things are fucking disgusting. Too sweet. How can anyone drink an entire thing?
>>
>>37575982
>if you let small things like this get to you you're an idiot
it's all the small things every day culminating into a big thing you idiot

you don't belong on this board
>>
>>37576703
Small, unrelated things only culminate in a big thing if you draw stupid associations and let it. Frappucino-denying guy wasn't even an asshole. He just didn't want a frappucino. Would you accept a random ass frappucino if you didn't want it?

Belong is a strong term. This board is just /b/ with a filter
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.