[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >20 y/o NEET living at my parents >tired of being

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0285.jpg (116KB, 599x1018px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0285.jpg
116KB, 599x1018px
>be me
>20 y/o NEET living at my parents
>tired of being lonely, fall for the gay meme
>get grindr
>meet up with a qt 18 y/o
>he takes my virginity
>feelsgood.jpg
>he wants to start dating
>my bf now
>he does everything for me
>he buys me food/cooks for me
>he cleans my room
>gives me bj while I play vidya
>lets me sleep all day
>cuddles with me whenever I want

>always tells me I have to come to his concerts
>I avoid it as much as I can but go sometimes
>wants me to go to the gym with him and get muscles (I'm skinny)
>wants me to go to parties with him
>he got me a job interview he wants me to attend

He is the dream bf, how do I keep him? Do I have to become a normie? I don't want to lose him but I'm just a worthless NEET. Any tips on how to keep him interested? Pic related is him
>>
He's actually cute wtf

I'm lookin him up rn so I can steal him
>>
oh man

I got grindr and they're all desperate dumpy dump dumpster sluts

I wish your bf was my bf

yea absolute become a normie or be dropped faster than you can say "it's not my fault"
>>
>>37573802
I guess but how? Always been a NEET social reject. Thinking about starting uni this fall, will that help? I hate going outside should I force myself to do stuff with him anyway?
>>
>>37573860
are you joking

no don't do anything for boys they want you when you don't want them

gez first rodeo huh
>>
>>37573746
just do everything he wants you to lol, go to gym, get a job, leave the house etc
>>
>>37573746
>have to suck cock to get a job now

And you wonder why people hate homos?

KYS fag.
>>
I'm cute, I can have sex with guys (top or bottom), but I can't see myself in a relationship with a guy...
Mfw all I really want is a girl to peg me

Wtf is wrong with me?
>>
>>37573905
Was basically KV before I met him

>first rodeo
Not everyone is some normiefag xd
>>
>>37573957
Lulz go back to Africa nigger
>>
>>37573746
You can't be a NEET forever or he'll leave you for someone else, OP.

Anyway, be there for him and be a normie. Leave this place.
>>
>>37573985
cool story anon

still if you can't emanate any kind of apathy you're not going to have any luck with the queers, consider yourself forewarned
>>
>>37574031
Is this it? Is my time as a NEET and robot now over? Been 6 long years~
>>
>>37574032
again, desperation is really unattractive, unless it's like, amid a drought, you know? if you're jus showering boys who aren't having any difficulties with normie hookup apps in the first place, with your constant earnest and unabashed desire to be important to them, you might as well sit out that game
>>
>>37574087
I don't really know how you got that from what I said. are you alright

cultivate the demeanour anon, that's all I have to tell you
>>
>>37573746
you've found your wings OP, become a normie and fly
>>
File: 1477904536201.jpg (15KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1477904536201.jpg
15KB, 500x375px
>>37573746
At the very least you could try to convince him to let you stay home and you keep home clean and tidy and you cook for him and junk like that.
>>
>>37574087
It's already over because you hooked up with someone. Leave this place you fucking unvirgin

I think your bf sees that you can be better than what you are currently, and that's why he's inviting you to all of that stuff and he wants you to get a job. Don't pass up the chance or you'll end up in a much worse state, because people like him are one in a billion.
>>
>>37574087
Well anon I kind of became a normie, but I've only slept with two people and one is my fiance so it's not like I'm a slayer. I barely have friends except 5 very close ones and still hate social situations outside of those people. I work but only so I can travel and be /comfy/. So maybe I'm not a robot anymore but I am always one at heart
>>
>>37574204
I'm too tired to understand irony

fags on tinder are rare? what?
>>
>>37574262
No he means people who will help you improve your life not expect you to be perfect already to be dateable. Ops bf sees what he could be and is trying to help him get there
>>
>>37573746
It is selfish to be a blocking rock in the stream of someone's greatness. Increase your flow mutually, or cease it completely alone.

You should be supportive of your peers, especially your lover. That doesn't mean you have to change yourself, but I don't see how improving your physical fitness and attempting to bond with someone makes you a normie.

Additionally, if you see yourself as a worthless neet, he eventually will too. He currently wants to be with you, despite your flaws, and that has merit alone. He likely sees your potential, and want to see you through your growth. This means he is a worthwhile companion, and likely a good person.

You are lucky to have a connection like that with someone. I envy you.

Don't fuck it up, but take it easy too. Meditate or something. Good luck.
>>
Thanks for all your advice and support~
I'll do my best to take this chance
>>
>>37574558
Good luck, OP. I wish you both the best.
>>
sounds like he's trying to set you up for success. just go with it man, at worst you end up where you were before, so in the end you lose nothing
>>
>>37573968
>but I can't see myself in a relationship with a guy
why not? it's like a best friend with sex and cuddling.
>>
Looks like a fat version of my retarded friend. If he's Swedish tell him to kys before I do it to him.
>>
>>37574688
Same. Don't be a slut and cheat on him, OP. I did everything I could to line my loser ex bf up to a stable career, a social life, etc, and then he went whoring around.
>>
File: 1410221315452.png (98KB, 370x210px) Image search: [Google]
1410221315452.png
98KB, 370x210px
>>37574088
You've transitioned from the NEET to the Hiki.
Most people who live the NEET lifestyle will go through this transition.
>>
>>37573746
You've got a boyfriend and you aren't a virgin now faggot. Go to /lgbt/ you normie scum.
>>
>>37573746

OP is actually pic related and is just a lonely, normie narcissist who gets off to the idea of anon's reading his fantasy and imaging him as their bf.
>>
File: IMG_0264.jpg (229KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0264.jpg
229KB, 750x1334px
>>37575732
Lul nice try fag
Pic of us both here
>>
Anon did you b-bottom your first time? Asking for a friend haha yeah
>>
File: IMG_9452.jpg (88KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9452.jpg
88KB, 640x640px
>>37573860
DO NOT go to uni just for the sake of it. Just get a job if you want to become a normie anon, or a public college (it's pretty fun)

If the story of this thread is true OP good for you. I hope it happens to me with a qt girl some day
>>
>>37575809
I'm want to have a relationship with a guy as well. Guys are so much more chill than girls, on like, every aspect in life.
I just don't want to have sex with guys, that's the thing that turns me off. I can't imagine myself getting boned by another guy. But to see the 2 of you cuddle like that seems really comfy.
Does something like an asexual gay exist?
>>
>>37575874
Yeah. But I doubt you'll fine one.
>>
>>37575833
Yea I did~
Went fine, hurt a little but felt good

>>37575847
Wanted to become an engineer in the past so I'll pick that up again I guess
I wish you the best of luck in finding a girl for you

>>37575874
If you manage to find a guy with a low sexdrive/is asexual I guess it could work? Cuddling with a guy is really comfy desu
>>
You want to know the secret answer Anon?
Listen to him he knows what's best.
>>
>>37573746
Living the dream. Keep it up bro.
>>
>gays can be robots

fuck you op and fuck every single last person in this thread
>>
>>37575809
marry him, what a qt
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.