[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm finding it so exhausting to be alone. No friends. No

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

I'm finding it so exhausting to be alone.

No friends.
No girlfriend.

I yearn for company. I'm ready to induce delusions to fill this role. How does one go about developing a tulpa? Or some other entity that can exist in my mind to keep me company?

I'm tired of being lonely.
>>
>>37573669
This is an atrocious idea. The grueling effort of generating a tulpa also assumes that you have a solid grasp of buddhist phenomenology.

The very solid meditative ability needed to keep you from going through 5 layers of insanity would probably be helpful too.

Here is a hint towards the solution of your problem friend:

Those bitches probably take credit cards. Think about it.
>>
>>37573760
I'm in a summer between semesters of my engineering degree that I'm half finished.

Been applying for jobs everywhere and I am getting nothing. So I'm broke as fuck.

Can't afford whores.
>>
>>37573791
There are plenty of option that don't require you to destroy that meticulously engineered brain:

Pretend to have money.
Lower your standards, by a large margin.
Sit at a bar and pretend to know people.
Go to a random church and pretend to find religion.

The possibilities are endless in a way inversely proportional to your ability to feel shame.
>>
Mmmmmmmmmmmm, those nipples.
>>
>>37573669
must the normies take everythign form us....
>>
Step 1: Learn to code
Step 2: Create skynet
Step 3: ????
Step 4: Profit!
>>
>>37574311
>>37574311
Maybe you're right. But my friend, it's been 23 years and ive had friends and girlfriends I've been intimately close to and every time I end up alone.

How could I expect it to go any different in the future?
>>
Welcome to my world, I am only 20 but all I feel is despair. I am afraid that the few friends I have will just forget about me once I start my full time job. That they continue on studying and I race ahead of them. I fear that being alone will just develop my ego and make me more of an asshole that I already am.

I just want friends, good friends that will ask me out that will send me the first message. I wanna help, I will listen. When it comes to women, I dont even care about the sex, I just want a close emotional relationship aith someone.

This life I am living is full of hope and dreams that I wish to achieve. But what if I gain the material wealth that I long for but have no one to enjoy it with.

Anon just remember we come to this shithole because like most of us here we feel hopeless and excluded. But I want to help, I wish I could meet you in real life and we could get drunk and talk about our lives and the problems we face.

I wish you all the best, and hopefully we will find a friend that listens.
>>
>>37573669
Anyone else here desperately want to hang out with friends or girls but don't want to be the one to make the first move so just return to vidyas.
>>
>>37574786
I don't suppose you're near London, Ontario?
>>
>>37574659
Oh, this is because you see the problem in a way that 'makes' it intractable.

Simplistically put, friend, the world has only two types of problems that you can solve:

1. Abstract answer
2. Non-recurring situation, and
3. 'Sandwich' problems

I say only two types of problems, because 1 and 2 are both finite and solvable. In a 'forever' kind of sense. These we fold into the first class.

The other sort is the sandwich type. No matter how you succeed or fail in life, you will always have to eat.

It is only temporarily solvable, you will have to do it iteratively, just like everyone else. No matter what separates us we all suffer that limitation.

Just like making and maintaining social networks. That's a 'sandwich' class problem too.

After reading this poignant truth, you should either feel better, or realize that everyone around you feels much worse than they appear.

Even the second possibility makes you feel better, since misery loves company. Are you enjoying the heightened enkephalin levels yet, desu?
>>
>>37574812
I put the effort in and I just get shot down.
>>
>>37574859
Friends coming and going constantly (and coming less and less with time) really seems quite tedious.

You make sense, yes. I'm not feeling and hormonal fluctuations.
>>
>>37574825
Sorry I wish but I am in Sydney, Australia
>>
>>37574943
>seems quite tedious

Then you see the similar endpoint to varied stepwise processes as the 'same', friend?

If so then the most high-adventure style real life romance would equate to a Harlequinn novel and masturbating. Is this Truly so? Or only how things seem? Remember, friend, seeming diverges from reality. It is useful, but divergent.

>...not feeling hormonal fluctuations

This has the same root as the earlier statement, methinks. Scientific knowledge tells us that hormonal fluctuations occur continuously, yet you don't notice them....

Looking at temporary things as if they were invariant constants is what the Pali Canon's Buddha called suffering, or 'dukka'.

Pain is unavoidable, but suffering need not be, friend.
>>
>>37574921
Just out of curiosity, how long did it take you to learn to write legibly?
>>
This thread hits home. I'm actively going to places where I can meet new people but it begins to feel like it's not enough to find something more than passive, shallow and boring friends. All I want is close friendship and eventually relationship with pretty much anyone who still knows what the fuck that means. We live in society where narcissism is being fucking encouraged trough jewbook and jewgram and people that keeps feeding this bullshit are mostly thirsty betas that are either virgins or wageslaves willing to throw money on random whores in exchange for shallow, fake relationship and loveless sex. Most of these bitches are rolling with it just because they have such opportunity to get carried through hardships of life by betas pretty much since their vagina starts bleeding. I'm wondering what level of self and social awareness these beta fags have, if any. I didn't care pretty much about any of this crap until I decided to have nofap as part of my lifestyle, not just a challenge. It really makes you think differently about many things and you start to get more and more pissed on how in the fuck we as a humankind could allow this shit to happen. Everyone is either chasing money, whores or their own genitals. Very few people are willing to break the chain and see things from above how they really are.
>>
>>37575179
Please elaborate. Seems like you're being sarcastic. If that's the case, I write just fine when I am writing a paper or something...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.