[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does anyone find the time to be social? People I haven't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1478810241581.jpg (130KB, 383x472px) Image search: [Google]
1478810241581.jpg
130KB, 383x472px
How does anyone find the time to be social?
People I haven't spoken to in years are asking me to hang out with them. Over and over, and I'm always balls deep in work. Don't normies have lives? Adult shit they need to attend to?
I can barely find the time to fuck around on the internet anymore! Where the fuck do these people find the time to get drunk and keep up with each other's bullshit??
>>
>>37573294
when I was wagecucking they seemed to solve this by not sleeping. Don't ask me how they stayed awake on five hours a night indefinitely. Unless they were just all speed freaks and I didn't know about it.
>>
>>37573294
I didn't know stanley smoked
>>
>>37573354
This. They run on very little sleep and devote every ounce of free time to hanging out. Worked with a girl who regularly did 12 hour shifts and still partied and shit. Talked to her once and found out she usually gets 4 hours of sleep max
>>
File: 1495386125776.jpg (36KB, 500x635px) Image search: [Google]
1495386125776.jpg
36KB, 500x635px
>>37573294
I actually have the opposite question. Everyone I know seem to always be busy, yet they don't do shit.

I work 9 hours a day and commute for a total of 2 hours and yet I don't do shit at work all day and I have a shit ton of time to get out (even if I don't), workout, play videogames, make videogames, learn new shit, watch shows and talk to people. People who often are too busy "studying" for finals and... tired after work?

I just don't get what people do all day. I can be available at any moment.

Oh, I also sleep around 8 hours a day. I dunno man, I feel like I have a shit ton of free time and I'm bored 100% of the time.

Kill yourself. Being busy is a normie thing.
>>
>>37574109
How. Literally how.

A few days of six hours a night and I'm falling asleep all throughout the day. Like I'll have difficulty driving anywhere because when I'm at a stoplight or stuck in traffic, I'll be dozing off. If I'm sitting at a desk using a computer I'll find myself staring off into the distance with no memory of the past ten minutes. I'll yawn constantly and I can't think straight. If I'm left to my own devices I usually sleep at least ten hours.
>>
>>37574185
She did take these caffeine pill things, as well as 5 hour energy drinks and pop. Wouldn't surprise me if she did anything else either
>>
>>37574185
Sounds like you are a low energy faggot
I can sleep an entire week 4 hours or less a day and still feel energetic.

Get vitamins/better diet or just kys for having bad genes.

Best leaders slept less than 6 hours a day, including Trump. Basically you are worthless.
>>
>>37574238
you say that as if yelling at me will make me not low energy or something.

>>37574237
Are you not allowed to talk to her before she's had her coffee?

doesn't she get a tolerance to it? I sure did when I drank a lot of caffeinated things. Eventually you just need however much you drink as a baseline to be awake.
>>
>>37574336
Didn't drink coffee, actually. Just a ton of pop and energy drinks. She was surprisingly kind though
>>
File: IMAG005.jpg (502KB, 1797x963px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG005.jpg
502KB, 1797x963px
When I worked 6 nights a week,and was unwilling to squander my only night off,I tried out several avatar based chat programs,and settled for Second Life. Fun to build stuff,fun to socialize in,and fun for hunting special someones for the ol' cybersex-plus.
>>
>>37573294
Don't you at least get Sundays off or some shit? Just drink on Saturday night and use Sunday for recovery.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.