[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you ever thought of leaving your shit life behind

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1446585844605.png (119KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1446585844605.png
119KB, 1000x1000px
Have any of you ever thought of leaving your shit life behind and just drifting around?

Sometimes I go for walks at night and always consider just leaving, but I never know where I'd go.or what I'd do
>>
Hop a train bud. Changed my life.
squattheplanet.com
>>
>>37573123
You've done it before? What was that whole experience like, how did you support yourself?
>>
I have, but my parents are rich and would find me/convince the cops Im mentally unstable and belong in a home.

A friend who dealt with a lot of shit in her life
>dad beat the shit out of her
>he raped and tried to kill her mom too
>week after he went to jail she was sexually assaulted and nearly raped (only 15)
>bullied in school
told me that she thought about suicide, and even attempted, but now says that if she ever gets to that place again is just going to retreat to the woods and live there for a year or two. Maybe bring a dog.

I think it's not a bad idea if you're well-equipped and capable.
>>
File: 1489012155254.jpg (69KB, 575x383px) Image search: [Google]
1489012155254.jpg
69KB, 575x383px
>>37573228
Where the fuck do all these women live where they are getting raped.
Like Detroit I can understand but in middle america?
>>
>>37573266
It happens everywhere, man. They just don't talk about it, it's pretty sad.

Wont say where, but we live in a VERY progressive city/state.
>>
>>37573228
I'd try living in the woods if I didn't live in a shithole desert state
>>
>>37573196
I did in 2011, went to texas and came back. It was sick. The trainyard workers helped me find the right train in tx., in california though they weren't so cool. They're not always cool, but a LOT of them will help you out because they feel underpaid and like seeing someone have a little adventure at the expense of their employers.
I was 19 then. Saw a lot of beautiful scenery you'd never see on regular roads. A lot of untouched america is there. A lot of introspection and learning independance, and meeting other outsiders. Its not as dangerous these days though, but probably harder in the trainyards. But more and more normies are getting into it and instagramming their travels so maybe not that bad.
The one time I did it I had a hundred bucks to my name, and ate baked beans cooked by a fire and hot dogs, shit like that. Didnt need much more than that since it was about 2 weeks or so. Nowadays I'd be better prepared. Theres no reason you cant actually cook on the road if you're safe about it. But other people I met spanged and played guitar, shit like that for money. But fuck that unless you're really set on the bum life, because lugging a guitar around is unnecessary weight.
Check out that site and you'll get a feel for what its like. I'll never forget passing through the different terrain, and looking out at the stars out of the box car.
>>
>>37573308
Portland, be a little more subtle
>>
>>37573072
I know that feel, anon.
I know that feel all too well.
I know this comment is original, too.
>>
>>37573443
swing and a miss, but not a bad try.
>>
>>37573499
Wa statefag then eh
>>
>>37573375
I'll look into it.

If I leave though, I don't think I'd be coming back so I don't know if it'd be the same as it was for you
>>
>>37573308
Im going to have to say no.
Its like when women (like my mom) openly say they where raped but never report the fucker.
Its like well you are not doing anything to stop it its not like the cops are going be all like lol no that dude raped you he aint going to jail.
I mean if she really was raped why wouldnt she report it?
>the police wouldnt believe me :(((((
Yeah no I got buddys who are LEO they take that shit more seriously the random drug anon tips.
>man whos fed up with every women saying she was raped/molested/kidnapped/stalked.
>>
>>37573551
Well you could start over wherever you end up. Use the Couchsurfing app and find a job, then place, or just camp out somewhere till you feel like an hero.
If you hate where you are in life, do what you need to do. But maybe you'll find a free vacay is all you needed. That ride definitely gave me the freedom I needed at that age but its not for everyone. Thinking about doing it again soon.
Best of luck though anon.
>>
>>37573667
I can't even get a job here so I don't know If I'll have any luck somewhere else
>>
>>37573584
I can see why you would think that, but rape is a very mentally scarring thing for anyone, as well as embarrassing. There are MUCH more unreported cases of men getting raped than women, just because of the embarrassment factor and though that's not as big a deal for women it certainly exists. Most just don't want to ever think of it again (at least for a few years) as long as they know the guy is out of their life.

I've actually walked in on a guy forcing himself on a girl at a party and though she was sobbing the whole rest of the night she chose not to involve the police.

As for the story about my friend who almost got raped by 3 guys, 2 of them have admitted to it while the third is dead kek. But she never got the police involved either.

My mom also claims to have been assaulted, but through a 36 year marriage with my father only mentioned it when he said something very similar to your post.

Women don't want the 'revenge' of putting these men behind bars as much as they just want to pretend it never happened.

>>37573518
bingo
>>
>>37573072

I've thought about it, but i'm too addicted to video games and technology.
>>
>>37573829
>Women don't want the 'revenge' of putting these men behind bars as much as they just want to pretend it never happened.
Women are selfish? Surprise there. Let the guy go and rape more women
>>
>>37573949
I truly hope you're loved one day, anon.
>>
I use to think of it in my early 20's. I was planning a route that would virtually almost guaranteed kill me. I was considering it as my suicide plan if I couldn't find work and have a normal life because I wanted to at least make the plan have a slight chance of not killing me and having a 'happy ever after' ending even though it wouldn't. unless you got some family that will take you in after, you're probably going to end up living on the street the rest of your life.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.