[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My doggo ate pic related. Please help me. She's a medium

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

My doggo ate pic related. Please help me. She's a medium sized doggo maybe 40 pounds.
>>
Bump, the vet is 35 miles away
>>
Mmmhmmm She dead
>>
Dogs are shit tier animals anyway
>>
maybe try to induce vomiting idk Famalamborghini
>>
>>37573288

fucking drive her there right now, asshat.
>>
>>37573028
How much did she eat?
>>
The darker the chocolate, the deadlier it is. Give her some hydrogen peroxide. She will puke it up. Still take her to the vet though, chocolate digests quickly
>>
Do you have any white chocolate? Feed her that and then drive her to the vet; the white will dilute the dark and give her more time
>>
>>37573028
Better ask this internet forum notorious for autistic people with no empathy for people let alone animals.
>>
>>37573028
If she ate that entire thing and you seriously can't get her to a vet, make her fucking puke.

Stick a garden hose in her gullet and fill'er up or do what >>37573610 said.
>>
File: bye.png (51KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
bye.png
51KB, 255x255px
Good riddance.
Dogs are a nuisance animal.
>>
Op here, she went to the vet and puked up the chocolate ayy
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.