[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cutfag here, why does everyone says that they can't feel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1486780154175.jpg (12KB, 410x415px) Image search: [Google]
1486780154175.jpg
12KB, 410x415px
Cutfag here, why does everyone says that they can't feel anything after they have a circumcision? My penis is sesitive, and it feels good to touch it. Stop with this meme, its simply not true
>>
File: foes.jpg (174KB, 1000x749px) Image search: [Google]
foes.jpg
174KB, 1000x749px
>>37572650
My foreskin feels good to touch and I don't need lube to masturbate. Checkmate cutfags
>>
imagine actually trying to defend having your dick mutilated by basically admitting you can't cope with cleaning your foreskin sometimes A.K.A basic hygiene.
Like imagine being American and being that lazy.
>>
File: 1486945616731.png (124KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1486945616731.png
124KB, 785x757px
>>37572698

O don't need to use lube either, and cleaning is much, much more easy. Also it looks better
>>
It's not just about sensitivity: your penis has lost crucial functions. For instance, during sex the foreskin "dams" the vagina, ensuring none of the natural lubrication gets out; cut penises let the lubrication out and create friction inside the vagina.
>>
>>37572771
Not really a problem if you're fucking her right, unless she has problems down there.
Im with you OP, its not bad at all.
and>>37572698 I don't need lube either, you can just pull up the skin the same way.
If my sensitivity is decreased, how would I even know? And why is that even bad? I last long during sex, and it still feels good. Not to say its better than uncutfags, it just doesn't matter.
>>
>>37572650
But it's numb as a fucking fence post compared to an uncut dick. Uncut dicks are literally so sensitive that you can't have the foreskin retracted and walk around with underwear on, the friction from your underwear touching the head of your dick is too stimulating/painful.
>>
>>37572939
That sounds like shit desu
Bet you cum in less than 5 mins when you fuck a girl.
>>
The back of my helmet gets particularly sensitive when I'm in the mood. Like vaginas, all penises are different.
>>
>>37572939
>Bet you cum in less than 5 mins when you fuck a girl.
>when you fuck a girl
I think you're on the wrong board buddy
>>
>>37573034
Your head is not supposed to make contact with your hand at all, unless well lubricated. The more you masturbate as a cut the more your dick becomes desensitized. My uncut dick is still as sensitive as the day I was born.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.