[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I'm still in high school. There's still time;

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: Tomoko.jpg (18KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Tomoko.jpg
18KB, 640x360px
Guys, I'm still in high school.
There's still time; i can make it out, into normie hood. Tell me what i will regret if i don't do it now
>>
>>37572483
Your inferiority complex isn't real. Just talk to people. Be yourself quite literally isn't a meme and I wish I knew this earlier.
>>
>>37572483
Ask a girl on a date, use the word date.
>>
>>37572524
Any specific reason why i should use the word date?
>>
>>37572483
tell me about yourself
high school rank x/xxx
ethnic background
hair color
eye color
state in which you live
where you're going to college
>>
>>37572539
So it's clear it's not "just friends" bullshit, dummy
>>
>>37572502

kek do this OP, people totally wont make fun of you for it lmao rofl
>>
>>37572539

So you can alert them to the fact that you are an autist who doesn't know how to ask a girl on a fuck date without using the words fuck or date.
>>
File: Komugi4.gif (979KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Komugi4.gif
979KB, 500x281px
>>37572483
19 and lurking
>>
>>37572587
>male
>6'2
>i'm a sophmore, if that's what you mean
>Welsh and Hungarian (part jew sadly xdd)
>between brown and blonde
>green (i've been complimented on my eyes before tho :DDD)
>FL
>No clue
>>
>making it as a normie
>good

Stop stooping so low as to conforming to a meaningless standard. Normies don't look to become normies, they do whatever they do and simply fall into that category.
>>
>>37572614
>>37572633
D-Don't make fun of me!
My feelings get hurt easily
>>
>>37572688

>6' 2"

Just walk up to girls and ask them to go out on a date with you. Like seriously jesus you're a 98th percentile male to them. You will get virtually no rejections.
>>
>>37572726
>he thinks 6' 2" is tall

KEK it's king of manlets, at best. He may get rejected by some height queens
>>
>>37572726
I have acne
but in an original manner
>>
>>37572688
it's cool dude. thanks for answering. i am a quarter jew myself, and 30 years old

1) don't fry your skin in the sun, use sunscreen
2) don't give up your dreams for relationships at your age
3) I had a friend who was in an argument with his gf and she ran away from him at the gas station so he picked her up, put her in the car and left, and the gas station attendant (not her) charged him with kidnapping and he went to jail for it. My point is never do anything rash for a woman
4) study hard on the SATs, go with a school in a location where you will be happy
5) get the hpv vaccine
6) study hard and take the easy classes and get a 3.5 gpa. what counts is where you go to grad school after your undergrad
7) do not waste your life and productivity on video games. exercise at least one hour 4 times a week.
8) lift weights heavy but never get over 16 percent body fat
9) gf giving you grief? drop her. Ever have a fight with a girl you can't win and you're trying everything you can but you get a lot of resistance? ignore her for a week then go back to her. the colder you ignore her the clingier she will be
>>
>>37572783
Thanks for the advice, I'm taking this to heart. GPA is between 3.4 - 4.0 depending on work effort, and exercise is what i'm working on now.
>>
>>37572688
10) get a pre nup. if the marriage talk is ever brought up with a girl, joke about a prenup and make sure you get one. the woman that loves you will be okay with this
11) try to keep a good sleep schedule. regular exercise will help with this
12) be careful who you depend on. first impressions of people often can hold true.
13) watch out for cops. took a piss once after drinking and ended up in jail with a record i cleared a year later
14) do not drive drunk. ever.
15) do not hit a woman
16) your parents can pass away at any time. keep up with them. relationships come and go but family is family
17) trust your bros if they tell you about a ho. i missed out on a lot of time bc i did not listen to a bro about a girl i was dating
>>
>>37572679
What?
but i'm original
>>
>>37572688
>Sophmore
>6'2
Nigger, when I was a fucking Senior I was 5'8 and 250 pounds.
You have no reason to complain at all.
Also stop coming to /r9k/ at this young of an age, it fucks you up.
>>
>>37572926
But i like it here
Y-You're not the boss of me b-baka
>>
You'll never get to feel the warm embrace of your waifu.
>>
>>37573002
Why are you acting so hostile? :(
I just want advice
>>
>>37573061
hey dude it's the 30 yo here. i didn't know you were a sophmore. really you shouldn't be on here so much, you should be out and active or reading. people are hell on this website and it has some of the worst people and ideas on here. you better make sure you are productive and learning things or you will be caught up in a black hole.
>>
>>37573091
I try to learn something new every day, i really like history and wars. I've been cutting down on internet time overall as it's not too productive.
>>
>>37573150
You sound like you have your shit together.
Go somewhere else, you don't belong here.
>>
>>37573180
PLEASE NO DON'T KICK ME OFF
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 270x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 270x300px
I'm a senior and I'm having regrets. Just go out, say yes whenever someone invites you somewhere. Talk to girls. Use every opportunity to your advantage.
>>
>>37572483
You will suffer anyway. But the choice is yours. The clock is ticking.
>>
>>37573568
Life is full of suffering, but it is the suffering that allows you to enjoy the happy moments, however brief they may be
>>
>>37572688
>High school
>sophomore
Underage b& get out, go get some fucking sleep and live your life
>>
Your inferiority complex is fake you're 6'2 and young as shit stop being a fucking snowflake and do something with your useless time in HS
>>
>>37573625
Nighty night ;D
>>
>>37572688
well i'm here too so i guess it's attack of the underage then
>>
>>37572483
Now is the time in your life when you can very easily create a good future for yourself by simply passing a fairly easy test. That test is called the SAT/ACT.

Think of it this way. Someone says to you "Hey, if you can ace a basic reading, writing, and arithmetic test I will GIVE you $20,000". Wouldn't you jump at that opportunity?

Because that's what happens if you make a 90th or better percentile score on those tests. Universities will offer you full ride scholarships.

The same applies to other kinds of scholarships. Organizations want to shower you with money for only writing a measly few pages essay for them. This is the kind of opportunity that just vanishes once you're a couple of years removed from high school.

Do some extra-curricular activities too. This is fun stuff that will help you make friends and relationships more than any other thing, AND it will end up giving you an even higher chance of getting that full ride. There is literally no downside to it.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.