[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you think girls don't like you? (don't say

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 20

File: all glass.jpg (56KB, 640x799px) Image search: [Google]
all glass.jpg
56KB, 640x799px
Why do you think girls don't like you?

(don't say you're intelligent -- you're actually quite stupid)
>>
File: 1488213169818.png (279KB, 898x790px) Image search: [Google]
1488213169818.png
279KB, 898x790px
>>37572268
I'm too intelligent for women
>>
I am ugly and socially inept.
>>
>>37572268
no game.. too pussy. no fun.
>>
Like the majority of true robots, I'm ugly
>>
because i'm not chad. it's literally that simple
>>
>>37572268
They do. I think it's probably because I don't lump them all together in one group.
>>
File: 1491984548742.png (25KB, 387x509px) Image search: [Google]
1491984548742.png
25KB, 387x509px
>>37572268
There's nothing for women to like about me
>Looks
>Attitude
>Hobbies
>Education
>Conversation

Nothing
>>
>>37572268
They don't know me, and I come across somewhat cruel.
>>
because I am creepy and desperate
>>
Am I stupid because I dont fall for the vaginal jew and thus go against societal norms?
>>
I'm studying a triple major in physics, pure mathematics and electrical engineering thank you very much.
Also I read authors such as nietzsche, derrida, freud, jung, schopenhauer and hegel, basically i'm just too deep and intelligent for girls.
Being with me is like staring into the deep dark abyss, I will stare back and you WILL feel intellectually inferior.
>>
File: 1487467506861.gif (301KB, 350x464px) Image search: [Google]
1487467506861.gif
301KB, 350x464px
Well I come off as a bit of a slacker so that turns some girls off and im a bit of a narcissist.
>>
>>37572341
Oooo, new copypasta, I like it, I like it.
>>
>>37572268
I don't have the exciting life full of adventure, excitement and traveling the world that women demand.
>>
>>37572341
I bet they feel superior to you in every way.

You are a shit human. Education won't save you. You are cursed.
>>
>>37572268
>270 pound at 5 feet 8
>only really know otaku hobbies and comic books, conversations about normie stuff leaves me lost or bored
>Horrid at conversation, leaving girls confused
A perfect storm of these
>>
>tfw to intelligent too have a bf
>>
First and foremost I am no chad, that's like 90% of it right there. I am also introverted and not loud or arrogant. Not a push over either, I'm just not aggressive.
>>
>>37572268
its not that they dont like me, its that they like Chad and Jamal more. those guys have height, looks, and charisma beyond mine.
>>
But girls like me, the problem is that I don't like myself and have a very low bullshit treshold
>>
>>37572268
Got too much bitch in me, they can sense that.
>>
>>37572476
Dis rite chea.
>>
I have no idea, I don't care about women and they don't care about me, or I just don't notice they care, either way I don't care.
>>
File: sad.jpg (27KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
27KB, 618x412px
>>37572268

>Why do you think girls don't like you?

Because they never say it. When do it's in code like by twirling their hair or some shit that you can never be sure of. Imagine living your whole never ever getting a compliment for anything.
>>
>>37572268
I never initiate, and girls always expect the dude to start the conversation. Too frightened of what might happen, I never take the risk to begin with.

I could say anxiety is a bitch, but I think it's more to do with me as a person than some silly anxious thoughts.
>>
>>37572268
It's posts like this that make me think 4chan is overun by 13 year olds
>>
obese , bad moods , selfish
>>
>>37572268
I have 0 social skills. My intelligence also makes it hard to relate to others. 160IQ tested and I work as a software engineer.
>>
I'm 5'4 and don't believe in myself or something
>>
>>37572268
Don't care about them.
>>
because I have zero social skills

i get attached to women who show even a little bit of interest in me
>>
>>37572268
Most people I meet and talk with tend to like me. That being said, I have a very poor self image and try to keep people at arms length because they deserve better and I don't deserve their company.
>>
>>37573463
same. i've decided to save up and just buy a shitty bungalow on a beach somewhere. drink and smoke till i die
>>
File: index.jpg (7KB, 214x236px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 214x236px
>>37572268
there is a correlation between High IQ and virginity. only brainlets get laid because women have no problem manipulating them with sex and controlling them with sex.
>>
I'm not aesthetically pleasing and i am not good at conversation
>>
I tried to socialize but everytime people start disliking me after 1 hour because I want to talk about philosophy, politics, literature.
>>
>>37573735
This will be an under rated post.
>>
File: 2.jpg (107KB, 517x767px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
107KB, 517x767px
>>37572268
because I'm a girl, and unfortunately most girls are straight
>>
Women offer nothing of value to me and thus pursuing/courting one seems like a bad idea, in regards to time, money and energy. This detachment makes me look like I hate them when I am just uninterested in inferior beings, and this lack of attention from me makes them dislike me, further reinforcing the fact that women are attention hungry children.
>>
>>37573873
This and it's easy to detect that i'm not as socially adjusted as them
>>
>>37572268
They don't approach me or show interest?

I imagine someone who enjoys something will show interest in it and pursue it, if it were a wild animal a researcher would approach it at some point
>>
>>37572268
kill yourself fucking faggot

setherth
>>
>>37572268
I don't know, honestly. I'm pretty sure it's due in part to my indifference and just ignoring any flirting thinking they're just being nice. I don't want to be the guy who misinterpretes "nice" as "flirting".
>>
>>37572285
This.
Also I just don't fit in anywhere. There's no niche group to find girls who I'd assume would be in to me AT LEAST personality wise. For instance, find me a metal head girl who isn't a complete tumblrina leftist and won't immediately drop me for being right wing. And even more difficult is she can't be white since I'm non-white and white girls aren't into me.
>>
>>37572385
go back to the zoo/africa, shitstain
>>
>>37572268
>(don't say you're intelligent -- you're actually quite stupid)
you answered your own question then, genius. way to turn a question into a statement, must think a loaded question is pretty clever being an insulting cock sucker, enjoy that do you?
>>
>>37572268
>Overweight, not bad, but not great
Fixable.
>meh looks
Avoidable with nice clothing, which I have no eye for.
>boring hobbies
I can form new hobbies, but honestly I don't think I'll put in the necessary effort if I'm only doing it for acceptance.
>empty, dead-inside personality and hate interacting with people
That's probably not going away...
>>
>>37573735
Hahahahaha sure there is, it's called autism right?
>>
File: melon.jpg (58KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
melon.jpg
58KB, 640x640px
I am 40 pounds overweight
>>
File: amy 1488.png (125KB, 214x422px) Image search: [Google]
amy 1488.png
125KB, 214x422px
>>37573735
>be 22
>autismally min max GPA to get a good grad program
>be 25
get advanced degree but have literally never kissed a girl since 7th grade
>>
File: topmen.png (237KB, 589x331px) Image search: [Google]
topmen.png
237KB, 589x331px
>>37574222

Nah I think it's true. Unless you're a roast then you'll deny it then you'll deny it regardless. But if you look at the top males in society they don't concern themselves with women. People like Bill Gates or Duncan Haldane or Lebron James--these types of men obsess over their work and could careless about anything else. Einstein is famous for sending his wife and kids away so he could focus on his

calculations. Sex is a pathetic thing to concern yourself with when you think about it.
>>
>>37572268
>intelligent
>a turn off

Only retarded failed normies believe this. Intelligence is actually incredibly attractive to women. The problem arises when that intelligence is attached to a 2/10 sperglord.
>>
>>37572385

t. roast feels inferior
>>
>>37572268
I am completely unremarkable and also shy and introverted, as well as boring. I don't blame anyone for not wanting to be with me, I wouldn't want to be with me.
>>
I'm tubby and not confident.
>>
>>37574303
>focuses on "noble pursuits"
>is a shit human being
>>
I have a beard that makes it looks like I can't take care of myself and my car is an old peice of shit that looks absurd, and my clothes have stains all over them. my appearance of a slob is amazing at making girls not want to talk to me.

I could fix these things if I wanted to but I just can't seem to give a shit about it all.
>>
>>37574077
Are you me?

Origano checked
>>
>>37574323

That's a lie. How many women are these men fighting off:
http://physics.yale.edu/people/faculty

Meanwhile, rookies on the Lakers are swimming in LA whores
>>
>>37574340

I didn't imply that at all.
>>
>>37574323
You forget what they mean by intelligence. They don't mean you wrote a PhD thesis on something completely revolutionary and are probably the highest IQ man alive. They mean you act like you know things, that you are never out of the loop, or things over your head. When they say intelligence they mean socially intelligence. It's more of a way one holds themselves and interacts with others than the raw ability of it.

I'm forgetful, I'm not always aware of the situation because I'm only ever half-interested in it, I don't have that natural witty remark instinct. I've had many people say I'm dumb.
>>
File: haha oh.jpg (108KB, 495x350px) Image search: [Google]
haha oh.jpg
108KB, 495x350px
>>37574386
>"Girls must dislike me because I'm toe intelligent!"
>>
>>37572268
I'm a loud obnoxious asshole. Also baby faced
>>
Why do you think just because someone's smart, he's a good person? I've met so many assholes out there who are disgusting as friends.

Wtf would you do if Chris Chan called himself smart?
>>
>>37574401
See, I got a fucking 3.9 through my EE courses and I can't even put a fucking sentence together. This is what I'm talking about.
>>
>undiagnosed autist (didn't even have the self awareness to go through with getting braces)
>ugly manlet
>>
>>37572268

Quite simple.

>white
>5'6"
>5 inch dick
>make less than $60,000 a year
>ugly

Women aren't attracted to men like me.
>>
>>37572268
Every girl I interact with goes to my community college and has known me since my sperg days in high school.

That is to say, girls see the sperg from high school, not the average looking who finally managed to develop character traits besides creep and loner.
>>
>>37572268
>you're actually quite stupid
saying this to a random selection of people you can't see and don't know anything about is a truly retarded thing to do

that's like sticking your dick in a truck stop glory hole and expecting a woman to suck it

you're not going to hit any targets, you troglodyte
>>
>>37572268
I'm boring and shy.
>>
>>37574477
Have you tried interacting with women? I'm sure the real reason is that you are
1) too pussy
2) completely inept
3) totally boring
Those things you listed don't say shit. And at least you aren't all of the above.
>>
>>37574477
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

how the fuck are you... .5 inches....?????? WTHA;SDLFKJA;SLDKJF AHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>37574526
t. White knight
Not even the guy you #roasted but even if he fixed the flaws that you pointed out, he's still an ugly manlet and has no chance
>>
>>37574526
not him but I'm all three of those things. I'm also unemployed and live with my parents at 30.
>>
>>37574575
Sorry my dude. Life is actually awful. Sex is a terrible instinct and it doesn't actually make other people likeable or loveable. But you probably picked up on that.

>>37574570
4" here, my gf likes it.
>>
>>37572268
Socially inept and unintelligent

The only positive quality about me is my dad is successful. Girls only talk to me when they want me to throw a party at my parent's house. When I refuse they shit talk me and say "He literally has 2 pools and just sits at his house and does nothing"
>>
File: 1387330098524.png (68KB, 234x307px) Image search: [Google]
1387330098524.png
68KB, 234x307px
>>37572268
I'm a narcissist and the things females often talk about, upon meeting me, turns me off very quickly.

I know plenty of girls that like me. My problem is finding a girl I actually like or find to be worth my time.
>>
>>37572268
I'm too nice..
Not beta-level nice, so I don't really get it. I have every other quality a girl wants, so why am I being cucked by my own kindness?
>>
File: hawking.jpg (107KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hawking.jpg
107KB, 1920x1080px
>>37574404

I'm talking about geniues and genius IQ people. Those people tend to be socially awkward and disconnected. That's just the truth you rabid feminazi
>>
>>37572268
>Don't talk to people.
>Socially Autistic.
>Rude.
>Be on the net for all my waking hours.
>Mentally ill.

Guys are better anyway.
>>
i have nothing i ever want to talk to them about so i never do
>>
I ran out of things to say and girls look to guys for their entertainment.
>>
Im ugly and poor. Is there a worse combo?
>>
>>37575280
You are a beta sperglord faggot with no good qualities obviously. And you're not nice either.
>>
>>37574526
Wait a second, why is "totally boring" and argument? I've never met a woman in my entire life who had any kind of hobbies besides of "party and drinking". So almost every woman in the western world is exactly the same with the exact kind of hobbies, so why must I be interesting while the woman itself is as uninteresting as it gets? And it doesn't grow with age, you can talk about interesting stuff with your grandpa, while your grandma has the same mind set of an 16 y.o. club bitch as ever.
>>
>>37575859
You must hang out with the worst human garbage possible if those are the only types of people you have ever met.
>>
I think I just radiate weirdness. I'm not autistic or anything, but it's like I'm giving off the wrong social cues. Women act oddly hostile in conversation with me for reasons I don't understand. I try and avoid conversation with them because it always feels like a pointless trial.
>>
File: 1495865541597.jpg (10KB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
1495865541597.jpg
10KB, 250x233px
>>37572268
They don't even know i exist i never leave my house
>>
>>37572268
I'm just ugly, i have a bad looking face and weird proportions. not even fat, I've been fat, skinny and everything in between and my body always just looks wrong. Like a hairless ape with sprouty hair, weirdly chinky eyes and a little pig nose. There's no fixing it. Bitches see this ugly surface and have zero interest in me as a person.
>>
>>37575921
Not the only types of people, but I've met never a woman who is any different.
Neither in a University. In my math subject the women partying all the time and let make their homeworks from thirsty nerdy betas. At the end they get a summarize from them and learn the summarize, which no one else has.
So a woman with a degree in a smart subject is possibly not a smart woman in any way.
>>
>>37575970
>Women act oddly hostile in conversation with me for reasons I don't understand.

You're just ugly my man. Women can tolerate anything but a truly ugly guy with bad skin and features. When they look at you, all they see is an evolutionary anomaly that should be ignored for the betterment of the species.
>>
>>37575921
Anon my friend let me break it down for you. You have some kind of female friend or whatever who you like, who you convince yourself you enjoy spending time with the same way you enjoy spending time with a male friend. You think you enjoy your conversations with her because she's actually interesting to talk to, but listen: you want to have sex with her. When you talk to her and she acts positively, it is female validation that makes you think you have a chance with her or a girl like her. You think she has great, interesting stuff to say, but this is based on two or three parroted talking points she relayed to you. In maybe a couple months, she will reveal her true colors. Either you spill spaghetti and try to confess your feelings and she shuts you out, or you continue on as friends until she decides she no longer wants you orbiting around her and cruelly pushes you away.
>>
>>37576049
I guess that must be it. I don't even initiate conversation though. Perhaps they just enjoy going out of their way to harass people that are low on the hierarchy.
>>
>>37576048
What shitty university lets people graduate that easily?
>>
>>37576109
What kinds of settings does it happen in? Like a classroom/work environment where you're a familiar face?
>>
File: nuFVL8i_d.jpg (19KB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
nuFVL8i_d.jpg
19KB, 640x352px
Well I sit in a dark room playing games and shitposting in my spare time. I'm also mentally unstable and cheaper than a jew.
>>
>>37576134
You are very naive. Women lives on easy mode in every stage of life. A Woman would do everything to get an advantage for something and do less as possible effort. I talk about sleeping with professors to get solutions and stuff.
And this happens regularly, period.
>>
>>Why do you think girls don't like you?

1.65m
>>
File: 1496264117650.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1496264117650.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
I think its because I don't make any effort to fit in, and girls need a guy who is at least presentable. My sister confirmed this when she said her friend would date me if I dressed better.
>>
>>37576160
Yeah, at work, I don't really see women otherwise.
>>
>>37576202
Nothing but truths from this anon, even if his paragraphing is weird
>>
>>37576267
It makes sense. Women absolutely despise being forced to exist in the same room as an ugly man. And if they're coworkers, there's really no escape, so they bully you.
>>
>>37576202
You didn't answer the question. What university is so shitty they let that happen? So I know to never hire anyone from there.
>>
>>37576215
One of my friends is that height and a massive poon hound. You have never asked a girl out, right?
>>
>>37576321
I'm not even an American, I don't say which university. Please understand in terms of staying anonymous.
>>
Because I'm an asshole. Is that what you want to hear, lady? I'm unwilling to make myself vulnerable to people and I can't trust any roastie not to cuck me. I'm boring, I have little prospects about me. All I do is go to uni, deliver pizzas and play shitty guitar riffs in my basement. It's not an adventure and I can't offer you anything. Despite all this self loathing I'm arrogant, I think what I say matters and it's a delusion of grandeur. Consequently, I have contempt for the average happy normie. At this point it's pathological.
>>
>>37576321
All of them lol. Hire men from good universities and for the love of god don't hire any fucking women.
>>
I know there is something wrong with me but I don't know what the fuck it is. I can't figure it out, (asp as fuck but people don't usually notice) I hide it and blend in well but I must be slipping up somewhere because every girl I talk to and date randomly stops replying after a few weeks/ few dates.
>>
File: 1496865863697.jpg (68KB, 600x563px) Image search: [Google]
1496865863697.jpg
68KB, 600x563px
Everything with a second X-chromosome loves me for some reason. Dunno that feel.
>>
>too smart for teen sluts, get bored of talking about stupid normie shit when having conversation
>too young for women my age or older
>>
>>37576357
You're obviously a NEET. Any quality university would never give a degree in a STEM subject to someone with zero skills except sucking cock.
>>
>>37576400
You're just not good enough my dude. She was raised to be a little princess and she wants the full package. You come up short somewhere.
>>
>>37576351
nice post, i felt something
>>
I'd rather stay like this than to risk getting rejected
>>
>>37574077
>non-white right wing female metalhead

ouch, that's gonna be tough
>>
File: 1493174340391.jpg (47KB, 600x452px) Image search: [Google]
1493174340391.jpg
47KB, 600x452px
>>37572268
>ugly
>manlet
>dicklet
>boring
>zero confidence
>poor

Why would anyone let alone a female want to waste their time on me
>>
>>37576437
Just think for a moment.

Universities spit out dozens of dozens of STEM students with an Bachelor or Master, do you really think all of them are smart people with an actual skill? The majority of people, regardless which subject, are taking advantages to be as lazy as possible but still come through somehow.
There are only 2% high intelligent people in every country, they are in every social class, so the majority of students in STEM subjects are average intelligent people. And most exams are just reused old exams, at least that's the case in many universities in Germany. You can have a very easy time without any kind of skill in STEM subjects or a very hard time if you actually want to understand something.

All what it counts are the grades at the end and the degree you hold in your hands, anything else is just useless extra effort, because exams only ask you maybe 5% of the stuff you learned through the semester and you just must find out which 5% the professor asked the most.
>>
>>37572268
im a ugly, socially awkward
this alone is enough
also too smart for most roasties to put up with them anyway
>>
>>37572439
Weaboo pieces of shit like you should move to Japan then. You'll get an asian qt there.
>>
>>37576230
It's not rocket science man
>>
I am just weird.When I try to act like a normie it comes as if I am forcing it.And the girls that show any interest in me are fat and obnoxious.I am just in a weird spot
>>
>>37577004

Yeah but I gotta bee myself.
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 740x740px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 740x740px
>>37572268
I'm:
>old (almost 37)
>not tall: 5'8
>NEVER athletic, about 187 lbs, mostly beer belly
>NEVER had a gf
>only experience with a girl: 8th grade field trip, bus ride back, forced by "friends" (i.e. guys I never saw after middle school) to hold hands with similarly shy, homely girl, we awkwardly held hands for last 30 minutes or so of trip, said sorry to her afterwards, never talked to her again, this was over 20 years ago
>receding hair that was once thick and dark, greying around temples
>contacts hurt too much to wear, so mostly thick ugly glasses
>old car, 03 VW
>dress boring
>never finished college but have $10k college debt, + $15k credit card debt
>work on and off, mainly low paying telephone answering jobs, sometimes night stocking at Walmart or some such business
>shy
>get crushes on girls who are casually nice to me, then cry when I realized I misread everything and they actually are with someone, or announce that they've started dating someone
>live with mom who never stops reminding me what a failure I am compared to successful, married siblings and cousins
>I'm boring and collect stupid things, collect DVDs and CDs now because they're cheap, read books on table, am not political
>get drunk 3-6 nights a week alone in my basement room, listen to sad songs about love and cry my eyes out
>been on 4chan since 09, I think it's warped me
Feels bad
>>
Im too le smart for grills xD
>>
Am fat , poor , ugly , have low self esteem , have to piss , constantly , nervous around new people ih and i have low self esteem .
>>
>>37572385
Education is the only thing that will save someone from killong himself
You can also become someone if you get to a high level of education
>>
I'm ugly and socially awkward.
>>
Well im tall with a good jaw, i have a jon and an apartment. Im not redarded around people and i work out. But im a pussy that cant make a move so can only get girls when they take the initiative.
Thread posts: 129
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.