[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>phd student >have to submit my first paper tomorrow >everything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1492825974796.jpg (86KB, 645x767px) Image search: [Google]
1492825974796.jpg
86KB, 645x767px
>phd student
>have to submit my first paper tomorrow
>everything is perfect except for the final checks
>return home today
>watch some tv shows
>feel a cold shivering throughout my body
>I feel cold even if it's not cold
>when I touch my skin I just feel cold
>can't sleep until 2 am
>decide to take a hot 30 minute shower
>finally fall asleep
>wake up at 4 am feeling like absolute dog shit
>it's 5:37 am right now and I have been trying to fall asleep ever since, but I can't

am I dying r9k? what the fuck is going on?
>>
File: cured.jpg (74KB, 645x767px) Image search: [Google]
cured.jpg
74KB, 645x767px
>phd
no jobs for those anymore.
people want neet these days
>>
File: born-to-feel.png (28KB, 500x594px) Image search: [Google]
born-to-feel.png
28KB, 500x594px
>>37572113
desu I went in just for fun, I've always liked the idea of research and so far it has been interesting enough that doesn't make me feel like shit when I wake up in the morning and have to go to "work".

no one gives a shit when you come to work or how much you work, you work whenever and however you want, all they care about is results.

however yes, I will go to the industry once I am done here.
>>
you are dying but maybe you'll be able to complete your studies first. what is your phd in?
>>
>>37572080
Saem only I'm an undergrad who has an exam tomorrow and hasn't done shit so will probably fail. It's terrible too cuz it wasn;t hard I just procrastinated a lot.

WHY AM I SO FUCKING STUPID ???

I'l try my hardest tomorrow doe
>>
>>37572080
Op you're sick in some kind of way. Oh me time I had a sickness where no matter how many clothes and blankets I used I was still shivering to my core.
>>
>>37572080
You're probably getting the flu, you fucking autist.
>>
PhD in what OP?
>>
Sounds like you've got Viral Pneumonia. It's been going around thanks to shitty mosquito migrations. Take cold tablets WITH pseudo Effidrine and give yourself 2-3 days of rest. Take some panadol with it to deal with the onset of joint aches and headaches
>>
is just anxiety
I used to have that when I started ranking on league of legends, my hands were literally frozen

Just calm down, try to make any correction if you can't sleep and drink some coffee or tea
nigga everything is going to be fine
>>
>>37572080
>>37572171
You're stressed. Take some drugs.
>>
File: 1488161013551.png (360KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
1488161013551.png
360KB, 600x580px
>>37573778
Hahahahahahahahahaha, LoL is serious business.
>>
>>37573809
>He doesn't have multiplayer anxiety

Get out.
>>
>>37573809
I had literally 16 years old and my friends were really mean whenever I made a mistake, eventually got gud
nowdays after I failed to enter a stem career I really don't care about that shit anymore, especially when I tried again and manage to enter
>>
it's called ativan anon

yea being a phd student with career prospects that are all abjectly disappointing is bound to cause some anxiety. jus melt some of that shit under your tongue, get a haircut, you're fine
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.