[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>eight year old niece has been crying to her mom for the past

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: CMAOk-AWwAEjxbH.jpg (33KB, 575x556px) Image search: [Google]
CMAOk-AWwAEjxbH.jpg
33KB, 575x556px
>eight year old niece has been crying to her mom for the past half an hour
>absolutely in tears because she wouldn't buy her a "cool" looking fidget spinner
>"everyone in my class has a better one!" She bitches
>my sister eventually caves in, agrees to buy her a more expensive one the next time she gets paid

The children of millennials are even more horrible than I imagined. Even if someone wanted to have children with me, I'd no doubt decline her offer.
>>
>>37571643
Are you saying you couldn't do a better job?
>>
>>37571669
If I were my sister, I wouldn't buy her the latest flavor of meme to show off to her bratty school friends.
>>
You fucked up bro. You should have offered to buy it for her. You could have planted the seed.
>>
>>37571669
And yes, that's kind of what I'm implying. Unless I kept my children oblivious of the internet, television and degenerate trends, they would become rotten.
>>
>>37571643
>sister with druggie bf gets preggers
>i beg to god that the offspring is a boy because i know that guy and he is crazy he pimps his sister
>they have a daughter ,mom wants to tke her because she is pretty cute and looks like her
>sister and bf doesn't agree and go back to living in the druggie house
>sister years later comes back with the girl she was 6 at the time
>running from her bf because he stabbed her
>call the cops they investigate him
>ask questions to my niece
>my dad puts his pee pee in my mouth and (she begins to tear up) he pees on me
>fuck i don't know how my sister let that happen
>cops go on a lookout for him
>seems that he returned to mexico or something cause they can't find him
Don't have kids if you're mentaly disabled. but if you're not a druggie or a whore i think you can make a better job raising a kid.
Still don't have kids if you don't want man
>>
>>37571843
That's fucked up anon. Can't think of anything witty to say, that's just sad.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.