[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >fembot >met a nice guy I fell in love he fell

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (98KB, 672x672px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 672x672px
>be me
>fembot
>met a nice guy I fell in love he fell in love with me I think
>he is very nice and gentle towards me
>I'm a virgin and he is my first kiss
>I hate myself and I don't understand why he loves me, I constantly ask him why he does. He tells me I'm kind and loving and that he's here to help me
>I break down last night crying because I'm reminded that I have never experienced hanging out in groups. Because he told me he was hanging out with a group tommrow
>I cry and he tries to reassure me and whatnot
>I get drunk alone
>tell him and he gets upset
>I ask him what does he like about me
>"anon I'm not in the mood for this"
he says he wants to spend his life with me and whatnot but idk does he really love me...
>>
>>37570196
stop being a depressive bitch how about that
>>
[nevrose intensifies]

Stop worrying about things that you should not worry about ffs
>>
>>37570196
you're the problem not he. get some professional help
>>
>normalfag cunt has a boyfriend
>comes here to rub it in our faces
>>
>>37570196
>meets nice guy
>he says he loves me
>lmao does he love me or not?
>he leaves
>"WAAAH how come no guy wants me?!?!"
Kill yourself or love him op. if he loves you, he loves you but if he leaves you then learn from it, cunt.
>>
>>37570196
Why do you care why he loves you, isn't it enough that he does love you?
>>
>>37570298
but I do love him..... Probably more than he loves me
>>
>>37570196
>fembot

i honestly can't tell if these threads are bait anymore. are you this fucking dumb? i would honestly have no problem watching you hang yourself. in fact, i'd even get a smug sense of satisfaction from it.
>>
>>37570320
quit worrying about it then
>>
>>37570196
Yeah if I saw no reason for someone else to like me I would ask a lot too. But I think he likes you. Most of the time it's the guy worrying if the girl likes him. Girls pretty much have nothing to worry about.
>>
>>37570320
Stop it. He loves you girl. Just as much as you love him. Stop over thinking it and just let him love you. Its ok.
>>
>>37570353
I guess but like idk I'm really fucking weird and I'm bad at everything. I'm really into video games but at a extreme level, and I make fun of his video game taste because it's normie tier... but I really love him
>>
>>37570196
hes using your for sex and hopes he can somehow change you

he cant
>>
>>37570379
but I'm weird....
>>
>>37570320
This is the real arrogance of it with people like you "MY EMOTIONS ARE REAL EVERYONE ELSE'S ARE NOT"
Fuck off
>>
>>37570196
Don't degrade yourself.
He's in-love with you for a reason
>>
>>37570196
You need a depressed bf. We can be depressed together. Instead you got a normie, he won't understand what its like, and will eventually begin to resent you. Its what all normies do, they act nice at first hoping you'll stop your ways but when you don't they scorn you.
>>
>>37570410
Thats ok tho. Everybodys weird. And we look for someone whos weird works with ours and we fall in mutual weirdness.
And thats called love. :)
>>
>>37570196
>>37570320
Join our comfy server and we'll help you.

CODE: xZ6tbe

At least me.

DO IT
>>
>>37570196
Where do girls like you exist?

I want a depressed loner gf
>>
>>37570455
>>37570320

Also let us know by saying " anonette here"
>>
>>37570455
spot the thirsty beta orbiter desperate for female attention

kys
>>
>>37570453
>>37570320
btw ellipses don't make you seem like a girl anymore, just a tranny
>>
>>37570486
I'm dating a girl.
>>
>>37570517
sure you are buddy

consider suicide
>>
>>37570443
I mean his mum passed away so like he has issues aswell yknow
>>37570455
I would like to but I don't want to sleem like a thot /: >>37570453 how is everyone weird?
>>
File: 61c.jpg (26KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
61c.jpg
26KB, 308x308px
>>37570196
Are these threads bait? Or are people really this stupid to think we'd give a shit about normalfag roastie shit? We need more faggot trap that's to scared you niggers off.
>>
>>37570196
You sound way too needy, but don't worry his group of friends will just see you as crazy, Doubts will arise in the group are and the group will convince him too leave you.
>>
File: 1446773250683.jpg (403KB, 1200x1593px) Image search: [Google]
1446773250683.jpg
403KB, 1200x1593px
inb4 the pump and DUMP

One of the top reasons women cannot be robots is that women are too naive and vulnerable to protect themselves from being taken advantage of before they can reach YA age and in/truecel status.
>>
File: 1486978053738.png (69KB, 181x186px) Image search: [Google]
1486978053738.png
69KB, 181x186px
Beta retard neck yourself
>>
>>37570545
nobody will ever love you

>/:
>thot

unironically end yourself
sage
>>
It's women like you that make me wish I were gay. You sound young, he'll leave you eventually and you'll go one of two ways.

You'll get fat/fatter pretend to hate men and stay in the same immature emotional state and you'll be alone the rest of the life.
Or
You'll get fat/fatter and eventually realise how fucking dumb you are and how off putting it is to choose to cry about something as fucking trivial as hanging out with a group of people and then hate yourself the rest of your life.

You were able to get a boyfriend, fuck off.
>>
>>37570545
You're not a thot if you're dating someone who you really love. Join!
>>
>>37570410
>>37570320
>>37570196
Don't do this fucking stupid mindgames shit. If you keep pestering him about it, you will drive him away. If you want to keep him, you need to apologize for what you did, and tell him you're going to try to stop doing it. Then, you have to ACTUALLY TRY TO STOP IT. The reason why this pisses people off and the reason why depressive insecure people like you run into the "nuhh why does everyone get sick of me eventually" is because WHEN YOU KEEP ASKING OVER AND OVER AND OVER, LONG INTO THE RELATIONSHIP, IT TELLS THE OTHER PERSON YOU DON'T TRUST THEM. AT ALL. You're making it all about you, and by doing so you unknowingly tell him in no uncertain terms I DON'T BELIEVE YOU, I DON'T TRUST YOU. This is why it's okay at the start before trust is naturally formed, but later on it gets tiring and frustrating and makes people question the relationship. "I love her and trust her, why can't she trust me? Does she really not love me? Is she just using me for attention/to feel better about herself?"

>TL:DR
START ACTUALLY TRUSTING HIM AND SHOW IT TO HIM BY NOT CRYING AND NEEDING REASSURANCES THAT HE ACTUALLY MEANS IT. BELIEVE HIM. TRUST HIM.
>>
>>37570196
He only wants your pussy you stupid bitch.
>>
>>37570545
How is everyone not weird?
>>
>woman finding problems where there are none

Move along folks nothing to see here.
>>
>>37570196
kys dumb roastie whore.
original commento
>>
>>37570196
You're always your own worst critic. If someone is telling you that they love you then just roll with it if they treat you well.
>>
>>37570196
>>be me
>>fembot
>>met a nice guy I fell in love he fell in love with me I think
>>he is very nice and gentle towards me
>>I'm a virgin and he is my first kiss
>>I hate myself and I don't understand why he loves me, I constantly ask him why he does. He tells me I'm kind and loving and that he's here to help me
>>I break down last night crying because I'm reminded that I have never experienced hanging out in groups. Because he told me he was hanging out with a group tommrow
>>I cry and he tries to reassure me and whatnot
>>I get drunk alone
>>tell him and he gets upset
>>I ask him what does he like about me
>>"anon I'm not in the mood for this"
Literally thats me now go away please.
>>
If you're not ugly, he loves you, stop worrying
If you are, save yourself pain and end it now
>>
>>37570196
You are underage aren't you
>>
>>37570768
Same except he was screwing chicks on the side, didn't actually love me, wants me to commit suicide and was only using me because I was an easy target. So I turned out to be right. He was kind of a dick lol, but he wouldn't even be insulted by that because he likes it.
>>
>>37570382
oh here we go.. What fucking games do you play?
>>
>>37570196

> "i'm not in the mood for this"

You know why? Because you can't let go for a single second and rest assured he does in fact like you.

But all you can do when he's completely around you 100% of the time you is whine and get drunk. Really, you're making a bad impression that way.

People need their own time too, and if you cant accept that and keep this shit up, there will come a day when he'll dump your ass.

Also, go get some professional help.
>>
>>37570964
drakengard, fire emblem, shin megami tensei
visual novels such as kara no shojou, euphoria, saya no uta
I also play tekken I main Asuka
I love project diva aswell. At the moment I'm collecting old unrecognised ps2 games aswell as obscure ds games.
>>
>>37570946
>Same except he was screwing chicks on the side,
Do you have proof he did that?
>didn't actually love me, wants me to commit suicide and was only using me because I was an easy target.
Still I dont believe you.
>>
>>37571266
Normie weab tier
>>
>>37571417
Yup.
That's fine, have no idea who the fuck you are so it doesn't matter anyway.
>>
>>37571430
Post green text on how you found out.
>>
>>37570196
He does but your insecurities will never let you believe that. You've got to figure out a way to deal with them or they will destroy this relationship.
>>
>>37570196
Probably bait but I was actually you anon, you're going to kill the relationship by doing that. It makes him feel bad that you don't believe in him that he loves you and it's draining to give you constant reassurance while you are likely to unstable to provide him emotional support in return. You're making the relationship about your insecurities and that will poison it. Even if you don't understand why he loves you, the best thing you can do is accept it and give him love in return. For his sake just as much as yours.
>>
>>37571468
>was working
>come home early
>hears noises in bedroom
>see him fucking a girl
>"babe it's not what you think we were just massaging each other"
>lolwat.jpg
>I leave and move back in with parents
>>
>>37570196
i thought you were going to post that you got pumped and dumped.

realize that external validation or support will not fix your self esteem. it's about how you feel about yourself. you have to fix it yourself. realize that there are worse people that are more fucked up than you are. your brain wants you to feel special and not boring and ordinary so it tells you that you're different. you're aware, though, that you're not the greatest so it defaults to thinking that you're the worst. stop trying to be different or special. just accept that you're not that bad.

>>37570320
sounds there's no problem between you two then. just don't be a meme and sabotage your relationship because you think he deserves better or something.
>>
File: 1457677147463.gif (337KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1457677147463.gif
337KB, 640x360px
>>37570196
Do you have any idea how draining it is to be with someone who needs to be constantly reassured (to no avail) and doesn't find a way to deal with their insecurities themselves?

I know that it's probably an inherent trait of your personality and you can't just magically make it go away, but you're going to need to develop some sort of coping mechanism. Obviously, not a self-destructive one like binge drinking or eating.
>>
>>37570196
turn off your computer and phone.
>>
>>37570196
he absolutely loved you at first, but he is having doubts now since you're being a retarded dramatic roastie over nothing. if he ends up not loving you, it will likely be YOUR fault based on what you've posted
>>
>>37571849
Turn off your life, rofl
>>
>>37571869
Really, though? It seems as though she has legitimate doubts and that he would ideally sympathize and break up with her before actually losing his love, knowing that he can't change her mind through no fault of her own.

I mean it's pretty simple, right? OP is insecure. If you can't understand that and you end up hating someone because of it, you're an idiot and you probably really never even loved them.
>>
>>37571942
Being in love with someone doesnt mean you are supposed to put up with drama they like to fabricate just for attention. Its more trouble than it is worth to deal with someone like that
>>
>>37571880
daaaammnn desu
>>
>>37571993
It's clear that OP actually feels what she claims to be feeling, for whatever convoluted reason, and that it isn't an intentional fabrication. Attention from who, anyway, and for what reason? What are you even talking about?

>Its more trouble than it is worth to deal with someone like that
I agree dude. Fuck people who have been rejected all their life for being weird so when they're suddenly accepted are suspicious.
>>
>>37572024
You should do it too
Livestream it
>>
>>37570196
Are you Alex Layko's new "girlfriend"?
>>
>>37572069
not cool dude :c
>>
>>37572040
Its clear that you are pretty stupid and OP is trying to bait attention from her boyfriend over nothing because she is an attention whore.

>I agree dude. Fuck people who have been rejected all their life for being weird so when they're suddenly accepted are suspicious.

I didnt say anything like that but ok. OP isnt even in love with her boyfriend because she does no ttrust him
>>
>>37572182
Oh man okay well sorry for the misunderstanding
>>
>>37570298
fucking this

Enjoy his company instead of trying to ruin it with unnecessary bitching and moaning... or kill yourself.
>>
>>37572146
Not at all. But present all the same.
>>
>>37570196
>he says he wants to spend his life with me and whatnot but idk does he really love me...
See, this time you understood to leave out all the capitals and punctuation marks and also add "idk", in other words write like retard/child, and voila, you got THIS many replies. It always pays back to play a retard,when you are a girl. :)

I do not care if he leaves you. Or if you destroy what is left of your brain with boose. I have no heart for pretentious people who play something they are not, such as brainless, just to get attention.
>>
WHY CAN'T I HAVE A MENTALLY ILL GIRLFRIEND
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Lol right "fem" get outta here you wannabe tranny.
>>
>>37570196
Ahahahaha this is honestly how you see yourself? What a fucking idiot. Seriously you should look in a fucking mirror for once instead of telling everyone else to.

lmaoing @ your assumed victimhood and your implied quest for vengeance via the attention generated from this thread
>>
>>37572263
>But present all the same.
what
>>
>>37572360
Like, it still exists, despite not being cool.
>>
File: DRAFT.jpg (144KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
DRAFT.jpg
144KB, 1200x800px
>>37570196

>fembot
>bf

What is wrong with women?
>>
>>37572270
>I have no heart for pretentious people who play something they are not, such as brainless, just to get attention.
Fucking amen. Me neither, guy.
>>
>>37572306
>MENTALLY ILL GIRLFRIEND

I thought /r9k/ was designed to prevent redundancy?
>>
>>37572182
>OP isnt even in love with her boyfriend because she does no ttrust him
t. someone who's never been screwed over
>>
>>37572437
what exists?
>>
>>37572556
The sentiment. The post. The feeling. The fact that you should kill yourself and show the world, because you know you're pathetic deep inside.
>>
>>37572529
hard for lifelong virgins to get screwed over in relationships after all
>>
>>37570196
Oooh look, a female with "depression" and probably "anxiety" "issues". Yeah, how new and unique, certainly not something eeeeevery other female in this shit generation claims to "suffer" from
>>
>>37572577
>The fact that you should kill yourself and show the world, because you know you're pathetic deep inside.
this one dosent exist
>>
>>37570196
kek
>forcing a guy that loves you to love you less by being annoying as fuck
>>
>>37570196
how fat are you? most of his opinion of you will be based off this
>>
>>37570196
aside from the inherent autism in the whole noose/suicide thing this pic is pretty cute
>>
>>37570196
something smells fishy....I think he just wants to pop that cherry. are you attractive? is he? I'm not getting the big picture here.

I ask because any sane man would have dumped you by now, you're a mess.
>>
>>37570196
Tits or GTFO. You're seriously a fucking cancer to this board, THIS BOARD.

Also, norman, BTFO.

Sage'd
>>
>>37572827
Probably honestly. I do think he is pretty insane, possibly retarded, sometimes...
>>
>>37572923
so you're both broken. he probably feels lucky he found someone like him then. Stop sweating it so much.
>>
>>37572923
>>37572967

Sounds more like OP and this dude are underage b& learning about having feelings for the first time.
>>
>>37570196

>Yes you shitfuck, let him love you
>>
>>37572923
I can taste the blood on your lips/tongue
don't flood the rivers
>>
>>37572529
That really makes no sense, how does me implying she doesnt trust her boyfriend make me seem like someone who has never been screwed over? That was certainly a retarded leap in logic, anon.
>>
>>37573071
or perhaps you are, or just naive, if you think people don't have ulterior motives.
>>
>>37573145
Because if you don't understand how someone can love and not trust someone than you have never been screwed over by someone you love, obviously.
>>
>>37573105
No I mean legit sometimes he acts really dumb but he probably isn't actually, he's just hiding his intelligence to be sneaky.

Or maybe I am as paranoid as everyone says and he actually is just dumb lol.
>>
>>37573237
OP isnt even in love, she is just codependent and has BPD or some other meme tier mental illness.
>>
>>37573349
Normie detected
Go back to your dude weed lets fuck but if you show any level of vulnerability or emotion I gotta bail lol-tier "relationships"
>>
>>37573411
Its cool buddy, maybe if you white knight hard enough OP will choose you next for her next fling.
>>
>>37573436
Nah I actually understand how isolation and genuine alienation affects people and their ability to trust. I'd turn what would be your fling into what you wish it could have been while you're orbiting wannabe stacies who can't even connect with you on a meaningful level.
>>
>>37573298
decide what you want and leave, don't torture the poor souls here. they're my cattle
>>
>>37572040
OP here
I think I have a reason to be sus. All my life I've been bullied by boys at school as in death threats because I make stupid jokes such as " prom is for nerds" and my family has abused me and I lost friends and just a bunch of stuff
>>
>>37573492
You must make quite alot of cash at movie theatres working as a projector, son. Next time try showing something a bit less cringey.
>>
>>37572595
hmmm I've been to 5 psychologists and all of them have diagnosed me, I'm going to a place aswell that helps treat pyschosis. I might have Autsim aswell rip
>>
tfw i can never make op feel beautiful ;-;
>>
File: 1490049279538.jpg (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1490049279538.jpg
6KB, 200x200px
>>37570196
this is autistic

dont ruin it with this bullshity ffs
>>
>the state of normie9k
Is this board the cancer killing 4chan ? Is this board not, along with /pol/, the normie central for "le ebin memes" ? "Robot" genocide when ?
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.